"Once you get to the real world, you have to flatter people, otherwise you'll end up in a bad spot. Like me, I lived without sucking up to anyone, and that's why I'm like this now"Hayama Marin

Nijisanji L Collection

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I mean, sometimes people can recover from it as they get older, right? I had heard that it gets much better for women in particular after they go through menopause and whatnot, but I'm no pyschiatrist.

EDIT: Ok, I'm going down an internet rabbit-hole on this BPD misdiagnosis stuff right now and I see what you mean
With BPD, it's normally the people (mostly Women) aren't diagnosed when they have it and misdiagnosed when they don't. I haven't looked at it super recently, but medications actually do nothing useful but maybe keeping a Rage Cycle from expanding. (Though those medications normally come at severe cost in everything else.) But the Face Blindness is a repeatable, testable aspect.

That said, Cluster B disorders are what we normally just call sociopathy. Just different flavors. The real reason they get out of control is the lack of personal accountability. That's what makes them spiral. The sociopathic attention seeking that Doki hasn't shown is why I'd question the diagnosis, but the Face Blindness is really just a result not the cause. It can happen for other reasons.

Limkin

Also helps that she is very likely overpaying for all those artists. Makes it a lot easier to forgive all those strongly worded messages when your getting paid above rate.
Hook me up with whoever in Nijisanji pays you to spread their narrative that she is a piece of garbage and it was all between her and other livers, with no negative involvement from management.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 72382
This is gonna be sitting across from the Nijisanji booth at the HYTE booth at AnimeExpo.

:millieLoser:
AND IT MADE THEM SEETHE AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

EVEN KNOWN SISTERS ARE GOING LIKE " YEAH UR KINDA SEETHING femboy SHUT UP"

SISTERS CANT FORESEE A FUTURE WHERE DOKI TAKES BACK WHAT RIGHTFULLY HERS AND IT MAKES THEM SEETHE.

ahem, sorry. I lost it again.
View attachment zIxXI5ZzwcKPohwN.mp4

Bronze

AND IT MADE THEM SEETHE AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

EVEN KNOWN SISTERS ARE GOING LIKE " YEAH UR KINDA SEETHING femboy SHUT UP"

SISTERS CANT FORESEE A FUTURE WHERE DOKI TAKES BACK WHAT RIGHTFULLY HERS AND IT MAKES THEM SEETHE.

ahem, sorry. I lost it again.
View attachment 72418

I don't get what's confusing. Does she have to become something entirely different, especially since she had no issue with her old model.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Also helps that she is very likely overpaying for all those artists. Makes it a lot easier to forgive all those strongly worded messages when your getting paid above rate.
If you're not an artist I wouldn't say anyone is actually overpaying for art. The reason art has gotten so expensive in the past decade is because everything else has gotten expensive, and fulltime artists need to pay the bills. As a result what were once $25 projects are now $100 because $25 isn't worth a damn anymore...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I mean, I understand the criticism. It is a big criticism I had against Mikeneko and her model. I feel like there is enough of a difference between the new Doki model and Selen, though. At the end of the day, Kame's art style is very distinct, so it would be hard to not think of Selen even if there were more differences.

Limkin

I mean, I understand the criticism. It is a big criticism I had against Mikeneko and her model. I feel like there is enough of a difference between the new Doki model and Selen, though. At the end of the day, Kame's art style is very distinct, so it would be hard to not think of Selen even if there were more differences.
Mikeneko's issue was not letting her fame as Rushia go, and desperately trying to claw it back and get out of irrelevance. Doki is arguably more famous, moved on long time ago, and artist probably reached out to her himself, given how unsatisfied he was with the way termination was handled. Not because she paid mad dosh like Mikeneko and defending his greed on twitter later

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I think the main difference its the reasons for wanting to come back to the old model:
Mike wants to go back to the old glory days so that makes it feel very forced because she has been taking a dozen of bad decisions the last 2 years

I am starting to think this was done to make Sisters Mald :dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:(We need an updated version of this emote)

Bug Eater

I'd compare it to Lulu and Misumi/Unou, the design is very different but it still feels familiar.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I think the big hangup is people like them assume "Moving on from the past" is also equated with "Abandoning the past". If anything, this really cements in my mind how much Doki liked working as the Selen character. It's been clear from Stream #1 that one of Doki's goals is to 'reclaim what is rightfully hers' after getting shitcanned. Considering this new model is essentially a Chimera of Selen and Dokibird really goes to show how important that time was to her and how wronged she felt.

You couple that with the statement the day before and you see she is made of pure ambition and Nijisanji and her co-workers were actively weighing her down. And at this point, it's a declaration of "I'm better than you, and I'm going to keep showing it. Watch me".

Smelliest007

Considering how much sponsors and artists are eager to continue working with her, it really doesn't paint a great picture for Niji. She's a grade-A workaholic and all the signs about "she's hard to work with" sound more like:
>lazy fags (Niji management and talents) join project either because they're obliged to or because they want to be included for credit
>lazy fags drag their heels, miss deadlines, or generally half-ass the work they actually do
>Doki gets fed up with the mediocrity of no one giving a shit while sniffing their own farts, so she deservedly bitches them out for it
>lazy fags don't like being called out for being lazy fags and refuse to acknowledge they're at fault
>because the lazy fags are in the majority, they all blame Doki for being "hard to work with" or "micromanaging" because she makes them look bad, especially since she's the most subbed female talent in NijiEN

As someone that has been at a workplace filled with an abundance of lazy fags, this shit is very routine. If she was actually hard to work with, sponsors and artists that have worked with her in the past would have left her to die on the vine after she redebuted.
Wow that sure sounds like Enna would meet all criterias!

Also check this L out
325rergterg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

I think the big hangup is people like them assume "Moving on from the past" is also equated with "Abandoning the past". If anything, this really cements in my mind how much Doki liked working as the Selen character. It's been clear from Stream #1 that one of Doki's goals is to 'reclaim what is rightfully hers' after getting shitcanned. Considering this new model is essentially a Chimera of Selen and Dokibird really goes to show how important that time was to her and how wronged she felt.

You couple that with the statement the day before and you see she is made of pure ambition and Nijisanji and her co-workers were actively weighing her down. And at this point, it's a declaration of "I'm better than you, and I'm going to keep showing it. Watch me".

Definitely this. Retards like these seem to believe to move on from the past, you need to leave everything behind. She's not allowed to bring what she built up along, including being able to work with her previous mama. The Selen name, social medias, and character design may be Niji's, but the woman behind Selen and Doki is who brought that character to life, and everything attached to that (fan name, "symbols", friendships, etc) are hers, as far as I'm concerned.

Don't get me wrong, there's some pettiness there, but after they treated her the way they did while she was there, the way they pushed her out, and tried to smear her after she wanted to end things mutually, why the fuck wouldn't she revel in a little bit of pettiness? I don't blame her at all, and I've certainly been much more petty towards people I felt have wronged me.

The way I see it, Doki moving on is her finally taking back things of what was taken from her in a way that she could while continuing to move forward. It is perfectly clear that Niji was holding her back, and she now has the freedom to do what she wants. These retards seem to see Doki as a scorned lover that can't get over the past when the reality is she was kicked out of an oppressive house, went on to do better things on her own, and decided to reclaim a couple of her things from when she was in that hell hole.

TL;DR: Seethe you retard Twitter fags.
:dokiSmugNew:

Smelliest007

Imagine having that hair and going to school in Japan, they must recoil at his stench. "Not following vtubers anymore," shows up in everything sister-related on twitter. Sure.
1707488451936590.png

Last edited by a moderator:

closedblas

She isn't petty enough for me until she buys anycolor puts on stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Imagine having that hair and going to school in Japan, they must recoil at his stench. "Not following vtubers anymore," shows up in everything sister-related on twitter. Sure.
View attachment 72455
Getting involved with League again is a suitable punishment for his apostacy.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Limkin

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

tgmslc

View attachment 72455
Looks like the kind of insecure, overly-aggressive bitches I used to body-check in mosh pits at the Warped Tour. Glad he's ejected himself from my hobby's community; we've lost absolutely nothing of value.

Top Bottom