"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This looks like Lumi but slightly less retarded
I say this affectionately. You cannot tell me she is less retarded after that last collab with Mint in that kusoge. The 2 suicide attempts probably gave her a little extra brain damage.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Little bit of /vt/ Nijisisters seething at Doki, I had a lot more screenshots initially but realized 90% was just claiming she was gonna get sued and that she can't move on. Every single one of these was met with 15-20 comments calling them retards btw.
sisters-seethe-at-doki-s-new-model-2.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The key difference between Mike and Doki is that Mike is retarded (derogatory) and Doki is retarded (affectionate)

Also, just to rub salt in the wound, a redditor posted all the times people hired the same artist for their reincarnation
https://archive.ph/9Jv5Y
Saturnus already mentioned Suzuhara Lulu and Unou too, iirc Unou even has the same crazy eyes that got Lulu some of her fame among EOPs

Also once again, my retarded musings finds it kinda amusing that in spite of the chances that the average Njisister is part of the demographic that babyfies mental ilnesses, they still shit on her and try to arm-chair every single bit of her actions
Thats honestly not surprising, arguably its by design, but i just felt like pointing that out

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Alright guys, the crack team of /vt/ investigators has done some serious digging, and the might have found the actual reason that Elira hates Dokibird. As it turns out, it might have actually gone back to their indie days. Looking at the information, I'm forced to think this might actually be possible.
62i5x5.png

mau5x4.png

xtge4j.png

tfaa7d.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright guys, the crack team of /vt/ investigators has done some serious digging, and the might have found the actual reason that Elira hates Dokibird. As it turns out, it might have actually gone back to their indie days. Looking at the information, I'm forced to think this might actually be possible.
62i5x5.png

mau5x4.png

xtge4j.png

tfaa7d.png

342-3423897_giorno-giovanna-says-what-he-thi-thats-bullshit.png

On a serious note, didnt people scour some old /vt/ posts and encounter this one vaugepost around the time of Lazulight or Obsidya's debut about Nova being a two faced bitch

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 72482

On a serious note, didnt people scour some old /vt/ posts and encounter this one vaugepost around the time of Lazulight or Obsidya's debut about Nova being a two faced bitch
yes!
1719285457514.jpeg

The running theory is that it was posted by Mocca due to a previous time where then Nova and Lyrica (who had previously been nice to Mocca) spazzed out and reacted to a Twitter thread that didn't even name Lyrica by name.
x1l10u.png

0vyoc6.png

The reddit thread about it at the time can be found here - https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYou...regarding_lyrica_quote_tweeting_moccas_tweet/

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
yes!
View attachment 72483

The running theory is that it was posted by Mocca due to a previous time where then Nova and Lyrica (who had previously been nice to Mocca) spazzed out and reacted to a Twitter thread that didn't even name Mocca by name.
x1l10u.png

0vyoc6.png

The reddit thread about it at the time can be found here - https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYou...regarding_lyrica_quote_tweeting_moccas_tweet/
Thank you, i was struggling to recall the other chuuba mentioned, for some reason my mind drifted towards Rosemi but it was Mint, i know we went over this already but now that Mint and Doki are openly friends again this really does take on a different context yet again

The indie scene being a den of perpetually neurotic crabs in a bucket since the start really is quite something

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Punished Lurker

yes!
View attachment 72483

The running theory is that it was posted by Mocca due to a previous time where then Nova and Lyrica (who had previously been nice to Mocca) spazzed out and reacted to a Twitter thread that didn't even name Lyrica by name.
x1l10u.png

0vyoc6.png

I have seen the Mocca rrat being posted even before the Selen Shock happened, we'll almost certainly never know for certain who made the vaguepost but my opinion is that it must have been someone else seeing what Mocca said on Twitter right after the black stream

Dr. Welshman

NGL, Dokibird's new model reveal was incredible. The rigging itself is incredibly impressive, it moves so naturally, along with her eye tracker being able to be controlled independently via mouse is a neat touch.

Props on the long neck toggle, to celebrate the madlad who kept extending her neck on her wiki in 2023 until caught!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Dr. Welshman

VSoyBoy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

"While we were incredibly excited to bring you our first-ever 3D concert in North America, recent developments have made it clear that creating the optimal environment for an unforgettable experience for our fans and our Livers is no longer feasible."
1719331829576.png

Limkin

Better cancelling the concert all together than admitting you couldn't sell a minimal amount of tickets required by event organizer

Top Bottom