"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

Bronze

frz

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Any-Color-Just-Gets-Worse-Z.png

(Seriously, I haven't used this for months and all the sudden I get two instances right in a row?)

Limkin

Huh, I wonder what the issue is since they will still be streaming it for free on the Niji EN channel anyway.
Some avenues require you to sell a specific amount of tickets, and if you can't will straight up cancel it and never work with you again, because it's easier to close a hall and don't make staff work that day, than offloading expenses on you and trying to get them out of you later. With how miserable their sales were, this seems most likely scenario for now. And this "minimal amount" could be 70% :depressedtako: don't you like event organizers
So what are the chances of AX kicked them out?
They still hold a panel (unless they announce it's cancelled as well in a week) so the event as a whole dropping them is unlikely

frz

Some avenues require you to sell a specific amount of tickets, and if you can't will straight up cancel it and never work with you again, because it's easier to close a hall and don't make staff work that day, than offloading expenses on you and trying to get them out of you later. With how miserable their sales were, this seems most likely scenario for now.
You just literally described AX kicking them out (of the hall) lolw

Tbh I don't see why they needed 3 fucking concerts, it's not like holostars where you don't want the girls interact with the boys, could have sold enough tickets if it was merged.

They has less performers total than 1 holofes stage....

Last edited:

Limkin

Let's not forget this part (I did, thank you random twitter user). You had to buy a ticket to event in order to attend a concert. And I do not see a scenario where Nijisanji will refund you this as well. There is only 2 weeks left, so many, just like this guy, already booked hotels and flights as well. This will be a massive shitshow

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

frz

Behold, the first academic paper to feature the Nijisanji shit storm in its discussion of graduations and terminations.
The Cooking of Anycolor In Academic Form
Good for him but I aint reading all of that
"Master of Arts" In the "Department of Asian & Middle Eastern Studies"
Lolw what a ..... not useless degree. I hope best of luck to this man in career searching.
I read about this on reddit, and even on the kurosanji sub, which would normally be all over this, the reviews weren't great. Apart from the numerous grammatical errors, it also seems like the person had the idea for the topic and didn't know where to go from there. People were also unhappy about the way in which it dealt with sayu, which was, much like the rest of it, lazily researched and surface level.
as expected of someone getting a "Master of Arts" in the "Department of Asian & Middle Eastern Studies"

Last edited:

Limkin

This was 5 days ago. So a week before they were fully committed to holding a concert.

VSoyBoy

Behold, the first academic paper to feature the Nijisanji shit storm in its discussion of graduations and terminations.
The Cooking of Anycolor In Academic Form
I read about this on reddit and even on the kurosanji sub, which would normally be all over this, the reviews weren't great. Apart from the numerous grammatical errors, it also seems like the person had the idea for the topic and didn't know where to go from there. People were also unhappy about the way in which it dealt with sayu, which was, much like the rest of it, lazily researched and surface level.

Zyklon Mag

I know they're dead in the West, but damn imagine not even being able to pull people with Chronoir who didn't do anything bad as far as I know.:pikaWUT:

Niji doesn't even care about their employees' safety, why would they care about their customers' well being? Also at the cons I went to where Niji had some people there, no one was threatening NijiYamanbas. Unless you count some minor gossip about them being annoying as a threat? :deztheroom:

Bronze

Can't wait for Nbinted guy to say something like "Why couldn't doki and dragoons just not attend cons? She wants to move on but then she join offline events Niji is in, I don't get it :loading: "

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1719334803990.png
> Genshit chinkpact name
> Checks out

Honestly delectable karma for the sisters after they spent days shitting on the new Holo gen and trying to start drama. GET FUCKED FAGS!

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Either sales were too low for the concert and the venue kicked them out and/or someone in management caught word of Dokibird's new model and HYTE case being front and center at AX's Hyte booth and has decided to start pulling plugs because they know they can't harass AX to kick Hyte out.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
When I'm over at AX, I'll ask a SPJA representative what exactly happened with the concert and if actual safety concerns were a part of it.

But also, that's what you get for being Nijisanji EN fans. I encourage them to find another more interesting hobby like watching paint dry.

Last edited:

The Chink

Either sales were too low for the concert and the venue kicked them out and/or someone in management caught word of Dokibird's new model and HYTE case being front and center at AX's Hyte booth and has decided to start pulling plugs because they know they can't harass AX to kick Hyte out.
But in the announcement they said the booth at AX would remain open. (Interestingly they use the word "Additionally", which should be "Meanwhile" here I think?)
Which btw also negates nijisisters' claim of threats. ( It would be easier/less cost to get to the Booth rather than the concert )

frz

Niji threatens AX to pull out if Doki's booth is still in
AX: Ok bro she sold more tickets than you do.
Niji: wait what?
But also, that's what you get for being Nijisanji EN fans. I encourage them to find another more interesting hobby like watching paint dry.
Tbf not all the peeps who went there are NijiEN fans. Chronoir was selling even better than the two NijiEN concerts.

TL: But I am already in America to prepare for the live.
[Archive]
This sis flew 5,475.01 mi (8,811.17 km) only to get syke-d by Nijisanji.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Some avenues require you to sell a specific amount of tickets, and if you can't will straight up cancel it and never work with you again, because it's easier to close a hall and don't make staff work that day, than offloading expenses on you and trying to get them out of you later. With how miserable their sales were, this seems most likely scenario for now. And this "minimal amount" could be 70% :depressedtako: don't you like event organizers

They still hold a panel (unless they announce it's cancelled as well in a week) so the event as a whole dropping them is unlikely
I don't know, man, looks easy to me.
240625-142110.png

:dokiSmug:

The fact that they kept their booth right by Doki's booth is gonna be insane. I don't wish mistreatment (or worse) on anyone, unless they're cunts, but I will be hollering when I see it. Who would've thought reality was more entertaining than fiction.

Top Bottom