"Please buy our coffee, I will not be paid until we sell our coffee, and I haven't been paid in six months because we haven't sold our shitty coffee"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know, man, looks easy to me.
240625-142110.png

:dokiSmug:

The fact that they kept their booth right by Doki's booth is gonna be insane. I don't wish mistreatment (or worse) on anyone, unless they're cunts, but I will be hollering when I see it. Who would've thought reality was more entertaining than fiction.
Shit sold out within an hour and that is counting the 10 minutes it was bugged and no one could buy any tickets. Meanwhile, the Niji concerts have been on sale for, what, a month and at an event with far more people and couldn't even get through 30% of their tickets.

Negligible btw
:dokiSmugNew:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

"This is because of the rumor we created about how we were in danger after a terrible Doki fan made a silly dancing animation! And we were forced to do it, she didn't chastise her fans enough. We were scared for our lives and it was all because of that really mean lady who got stuck defending herself legally, told her fans to chill out, then went about her business to make herself feel better and do everything she could to bring her fans a good time. AWFUL WOMAN"

Doki stays winning.
🏆:dokiSmugNew:🏆

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Some avenues require you to sell a specific amount of tickets, and if you can't will straight up cancel it and never work with you again, because it's easier to close a hall and don't make staff work that day, than offloading expenses on you and trying to get them out of you later. With how miserable their sales were, this seems most likely scenario for now. And this "minimal amount" could be 70% :depressedtako: don't you like event organizers

They still hold a panel (unless they announce it's cancelled as well in a week) so the event as a whole dropping them is unlikely
This exactly. I pointed that before, they have to sell at least 50% only to cover venue&gear rent and skeleton crew. And they sold what, like 10-15% of the already cut down capacity? I want to point out that, as entertainment corpo, they most likely have to pay fixed amount per hour at full rate. While for something independent like Numi concert, venue might agree to negotiate some discount rate.
They use holy MTL ESL corpo speak, but accidentally they made a valid point about "not optimal environment". Empty hall is very depressing experience for everyone involved, even for janitors after.
It's uncertain though, whether niji looked at sales and decided not to lose any more money while they still can withdraw without paying in full, or it's venue found out about their reputatation for late payments and decided to kick them out.

Nijisisters are in shambles, and for once i sympathaize with them. At least niji paid for cancelling more than tickets and hotel (no way they getting refunds on reservation deposit or whaterver the scheme for that venue is)

I read about this on reddit and even on the kurosanji sub, which would normally be all over this, the reviews weren't great. Apart from the numerous grammatical errors, it also seems like the person had the idea for the topic and didn't know where to go from there. People were also unhappy about the way in which it dealt with sayu, which was, much like the rest of it, lazily researched and surface level.
Paper is garbage. Excessive exposition, then no meat of the matter AT ALL!!! Zaion part doesn't even scratch the surface. Barely anything about black video defamation attack. No "TIL HYTE is negligible" and subsequent gift with team signs, which is absolutely essential thing for the study title that imply social aspects. No nijisisters, no /vt/.
TVA not mentioned.
Conclusion: dismissed as empty garbage, do your reps and come later!
The fact that they kept their booth right by Doki's booth is gonna be insane. I don't wish mistreatment (or worse) on anyone, unless they're cunts, but I will be hollering when I see it. Who would've thought reality was more entertaining than fiction.
I bet asked to move and were rejected. For AX, this late all the maps should be already printed out so niji were told to eat dirt. They should've been moving stalls the moment that HYTE discord message made it to twitter, but they are terminal retards in all possible aspects.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I know they're dead in the West, but damn imagine not even being able to pull people with Chronoir who didn't do anything bad as far as I know.:pikaWUT:
Yea, Chronoir not getting more tix sold is pretty impactfull. This might actually translate to JP fans how much EN fucked up.

:optimistic:
Music sales wise, Chronoir are ahead of Suisei so that's a big failure not being able to turn people out. Honestly, I forgot about this concert but in hindsight Nijisanji just had a mega event in their GTA roleplay server. Everyone's numbers were up, most notably Kanae and Kuzuha. Perfect time for some EN marketing and I just didn't see it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yea, Chronoir not getting more tix sold is pretty impactfull. This might actually translate to JP fans how much EN fucked up.

:optimistic:
Music sales wise, Chronoir are ahead of Suisei so that's a big failure not being able to turn people out. Honestly, I forgot about this concert but in hindsight Nijisanji just had a mega event in their GTA roleplay server. Everyone's numbers were up, most notably Kanae and Kuzuha. Perfect time for some EN marketing and I just didn't see it.
Perfect time for EN marketing if you didnt abandon EN in exchange for Bili kek

Limkin

Perfect time for EN marketing if you didnt abandon EN in exchange for Bili kek
Funny you say that, they announced participation in Chinkistan event 14 hours before cancellation announcement

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yea, Chronoir not getting more tix sold is pretty impactfull.
Is it, really? Nijisanji has always done a shit job of selling their JP talents to the west, including hiring JP clippers to start clipping EN.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Is it, really? Nijisanji has always done a shit job of selling their JP talents to the west, including hiring JP clippers to start clipping EN.
It impacts the JP walled garden. JP fans know Chronoir is popular. Chronoir fails spectacularly in the US. That can't be Dokis fault. I am optimistic that the fans are putting the dots together. As far as EN, males are more popular and there is no one more popular then Kanae and Kuzuha.

Although, maybe those two saw the writing on the wall and didn't want more fans like the one who flew to the US for the concert. That made me sad honestly so I am happy they didn't advertise it now.

SomeRando

VSoyBoy

Since this has been another huge vote of non confidence from the western audience, let me present an idea that has been whizzing around my noggin for a while.
Ideally this would be part of a larger adjustment but I feel like this one thing could lay the groundwork of some sort of return for NijiEN relevance. Allow me to be optimistic for once and propose this:

:optimistic: Open up collaborations for anyone! :optimistic:
I don't mean anyone anyone, you don't have to say yes to an Alex Jones among us collab. But be open to anyone.
If I'm gonna be honest the main people I mean with this is Ex-Niji's. I feel like there are a lot of collabs just waiting to happen and everybody knows who is who by now, but if you want you can go with the "never met this person, we just hit it off real well" angle. Kuro, U-San, Michi, Mata, Mint collabs would already do wonders for public perception... and just imagine... let's just say "If you can get them to talk to you, collabs are on the table".

I know this is asking for a whole lot, from all sides. I don't think any "Graduates" would be against reconnecting publicly, some may even be trying to make it happen. The other two might present some bigger hurdles, for them and the remaining livers, but who knows. Bigger feuds have been resolved.
The biggest hurdle on Niji's side is that the same ruleset works quite well for the Japanese branch, and changing rules on one will almost definitely mean changing them on the other in the long term, which they would definitely be against since they're running a pretty tight ship over there.
But it's looking like "point of no return" real soon, so Hail Marys are probably in order.

Anyways: Do you think this could work, any potential issues? Discuss!

Limkin

The Chink

Since this has been another huge vote of non confidence from the western audience, let me present an idea that has been whizzing around my noggin for a while.
Ideally this would be part of a larger adjustment but I feel like this one thing could lay the groundwork of some sort of return for NijiEN relevance. Allow me to be optimistic for once and propose this:

I don't mean anyone anyone, you don't have to say yes to an Alex Jones among us collab. But be open to anyone.
If I'm gonna be honest the main people I mean with this is Ex-Niji's. I feel like there are a lot of collabs just waiting to happen and everybody knows who is who by now, but if you want you can go with the "never met this person, we just hit it off real well" angle. Kuro, U-San, Michi, Mata, Mint collabs would already do wonders for public perception... and just imagine... let's just say "If you can get them to talk to you, collabs are on the table".

I know this is asking for a whole lot, from all sides. I don't think any "Graduates" would be against reconnecting publicly, some may even be trying to make it happen. The other two might present some bigger hurdles, for them and the remaining livers, but who knows. Bigger feuds have been resolved.
The biggest hurdle on Niji's side is that the same ruleset works quite well for the Japanese branch, and changing rules on one will almost definitely mean changing them on the other in the long term, which they would definitely be against since they're running a pretty tight ship over there.
But it's looking like "point of no return" real soon, so Hail Marys are probably in order.

I'd rather believe the stupid 4chan rrat that they are going to merge EN into main branch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao
Niji is forever adamant that they didnt do wrong with Doki
They've never acknowledged the Raziel thing (besides C&D ing her and accidentaly confirming almost EVERYTHING)
Bringing in people to collab who are on record saying that they are much more happier alone or with another company is geniune anathema to their current MOs

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know they're dead in the West, but damn imagine not even being able to pull people with Chronoir who didn't do anything bad as far as I know.:pikaWUT:
If I remember right, the Chronoir tickets sold the most and I've been seeing a lot of angry Nips complaining that they already spent the money for traveling while purchasing AX tickets to just get to the event. This is a clusterfuck.
let me present an idea that has been whizzing around my noggin for a while.
Please stop doing this.

VSoyBoy

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

USS IOWA

Bronze

Not an idea Nijisanji would consider, as they didn't even admit their mistakes.
It would also end up bit useless if collab is with Rosemi, Vivi, Scarle etc since they are already trusted more. It can only have an affect if it is with "clique" or people who are believed to be in it. Would any of them dive head first into drama and choose to collab with likes of Elira or Millie?

niggaphil

Mind if I ask where is the source of 20% tickets sold information? Is it based on the website seat information? If it is real, :dokiSmugNew:

Total KuroEN death in the west

Top Bottom