"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They sent her a cease and desist which basically confirmed it all.
Fucking hell i geniuenly forgot about the c&d
scratch that one off then, but my point was that Niji doesnt seemingly acknowledge much wrongdoing unless its to provide lip service to investors

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Let's not forget this part (I did, thank you random twitter user). You had to buy a ticket to event in order to attend a concert. And I do not see a scenario where Nijisanji will refund you this as well. There is only 2 weeks left, so many, just like this guy, already booked hotels and flights as well. This will be a massive shitshow

That's an understatement. They have continued to shit on the few loyal fans left at every opportunity (Ethyria canceling their con appearance and the merch issues they've been having are the two big ones I can think of off the top of my head). Every time they do something like this they lose some of their remaining support, and this is a VERY expensive fuckup. There are not a lot of people who are going to be willing to shrug off hundreds of dollars being pissed into the wind by Niji.
Is it, really? Nijisanji has always done a shit job of selling their JP talents to the west, including hiring JP clippers to start clipping EN.
The thing is, Niji has NEVER been unable to use Kuzuha to solve a problem before. The dude is their golden goose. I honestly believe sending Kuzuha and Kanae over here was their big plan to rekindle the EN market.
But it's looking like "point of no return" real soon, so Hail Marys are probably in order.
This was the point of no return, and I'm not joking or memeing about that one. This actually impacts the JP side because of the ChroNoir cancelation. I don't think that's ever happened for a ChroNoir appearance before, not for a lack of sales at least. It's going to be posted about on JP websites(some of their megafans had already flown over here apparently), Kuzuha and Kanae are probably going to mention it on stream if they haven't already, and the JP stockholders are much more likely to notice because of it. This was Riku's hail mary to keep the EN market, and it didn't even sell enough to keep the venue.

Seriously, they're fucked. JP investor meeting is coming up shortly as well, and they are going to ask questions. EN is getting folded into the main branch at some point and the v-tubers are going to be slowly let go as their contracts come up for renewal.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mind if I ask where is the source of 20% tickets sold information? Is it based on the website seat information? If it is real, :dokiSmugNew:

Total KuroEN death in the west
Yes you could get a seating chart that showed all open seats. Counting or estimating from that gives the approx number of tickets sold

lolwatagain

I'd rather believe the stupid 4chan rrat that they are going to merge EN into main branch.
Is it a stupid rrat if that's what happened to ID and KR?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"This is because of the rumor we created about how we were in danger after a terrible Doki fan made a silly dancing animation! And we were forced to do it, she didn't chastise her fans enough. We were scared for our lives and it was all because of that really mean lady who got stuck defending herself legally, told her fans to chill out, then went about her business to make herself feel better and do everything she could to bring her fans a good time. AWFUL WOMAN"

Doki stays winning.
🏆:dokiSmugNew:🏆

Nijinigsisters really have that :crushretardedawfulbrother: energy.

VSoyBoy

Not an idea Nijisanji would consider, as they didn't even admit their mistakes.
It would also end up bit useless if collab is with Rosemi, Vivi, Scarle etc since they are already trusted more. It can only have an affect if it is with "clique" or people who are believed to be in it. Would any of them dive head first into drama and choose to collab with likes of Elira or Millie?
I know it's a long shot, signified by the two giant rainbows. Look at it as a what if.
Also I wouldn't expect them to all start kissing on the word go. But right now the door is closed. Open the door and see what happens.
The NijiMen would likely get collabs, even the two in the black screen stream. Enna would likely get collabs. You just gotta get the ball rolling.

It's mostly about the side effects though. Twitter interaction, the ability to enter tournaments and events, etc.
NijiEN is isolated right now. Apart from a few Indie and Stars collabs they have to keep to themselves and are being denied opportunities to mingle because meeting a former colleague, many of which might still be friendly with you, is a nono. Removing that restriction would already go a long way.

Again, to show I am not completely delusional about this:
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
There's this ALPS Chairman(unsure if just username or also occupation) guy on the investor page that keeps discouraging negativity about Enikala. Despite his efforts, there are several lamenting the cancellation, and a few that have decided to give up on the idea of overseas expansion.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The thing is, Niji has NEVER been unable to use Kuzuha to solve a problem before. The dude is their golden goose. I honestly believe sending Kuzuha and Kanae over here was their big plan to rekindle the EN market.
Yeah, problem is, for americans it's KuzuWho? and KaNobody.

Certified Autist
The ALPS guy must be a paid shill, because he's trying to reframe it against the fans in every way possible.

niggaphil

Found a rrat post in Taiwan forum, it was a vt schizo post. I guess we would need to wait and see at July 1st. Rate me if I am late.

noZ6hLQ.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found a rrat post in Taiwan forum, it was a vt schizo post. I guess we would need to wait and see at July 1st. Rate me if I am late.

View attachment 72543
I honestly cant see half the branch dipping right on the day, Finana too really has no reason to exit that quick considering she still has her paypigs and Nijisanji cred

RiverBear

Jesus Christ, I knew Niji lost of their good standing in the EN scene but never would I have imagined it would be "we have to cancel our 3D concert because no one bought tickets" level

where the heck are Vox's fans. I would have thought they would have at least shown up in droves

Stunned But Dumb

I know it's a long shot, signified by the two giant rainbows. Look at it as a what if.
Also I wouldn't expect them to all start kissing on the word go. But right now the door is closed. Open the door and see what happens.
The NijiMen would likely get collabs, even the two in the black screen stream. Enna would likely get collabs. You just gotta get the ball rolling.

It's mostly about the side effects though. Twitter interaction, the ability to enter tournaments and events, etc.
NijiEN is isolated right now. Apart from a few Indie and Stars collabs they have to keep to themselves and are being denied opportunities to mingle because meeting a former colleague, many of which might still be friendly with you, is a nono. Removing that restriction would already go a long way.

Again, to show I am not completely delusional about this:
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
I mean hasn't nijien always had the ability to collab with large and strange groups of people outside of niji AND their normal circle. I'll admit I was mostly a Pomu, Sleen, Ethyria watcher and not Niji as a whole so correct me if I'm wrong but I remember one of the big boons to early Niji was how they had the freedom more or less to collab with who they wanted. Vtubers and sometimes fleshtubers of all kinds.

I remember this being a problem because some of those vtubers used those early collabs as a stepping stone to just outright get bigger than Niji and one specifically dunked on niji this year. I don't remember his name but if I saw his model could recall it. If niji isn't having those outer niji collabs either 1. Niji management has tightened the leash already due to the troubles or 2. no one outside of niji wants to collab because of the PR hit. A collab is a two way dance. Despite being anywhere from cordial to friendly, who says Quinn or Kuro even want to collab with niji again? Maybe they don't want to deal with the drama, maybe they've truly left niji behind.

It's not a bad idea for niji, but it sounds like more trouble than it's worth to any vtuber. To non vtubers, sure but just like with the Sajam Slam, they apparently also have to watch out for Doki's competitive deciding to join later then them and gatekeeping/kicking them out simply by existing.

Certified Autist
I honestly cant see half the branch dipping right on the day, Finana too really has no reason to exit that quick considering she still has her paypigs and Nijisanji cred
Didn't like half the ID branch dissolve when it got subsumed by the main branch? The contracts and management structure will probably become significantly worse than what they originally had, and anyone that stays will only do so because it's their only option.

niggaphil

where the heck are Vox's fans. I would have thought they would have at least shown up in droves
> Vox fans are mostly retarded Fujo chinks
> The concert is in USA
> The chinks need to apply fucking Visa to visit
> Biden making the visa application harder for chinks to apply

Nijisisters: God Damn you, you fucking senile Biden who is anti-Kurosanji!!!

Stunned But Dumb

Probably couldn't get mom and dad to buy the tickets and sign their permission slips.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
they live in chinkland so they probably can't travel that far or are too broke for that, and I doubt any government would want 50k chinkettes coming into their country.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

View attachment 72543
Finana should join Sayu's new black corpo. They can get some special Mihoyo perks and maybe this time they'll bond when they both get fucked over by them.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
> Vox fans are mostly retarded Fujo chinks
> The concert is in USA
> The chinks need to apply fucking Visa to visit
> Biden making the visa application harder for chinks to apply

Nijisisters: God Damn you, you fucking senile Biden who is anti-Kurosanji!!!
Nijisisters not crossing into the country through Mexico like the rest of the chinks illegally flooding into the US for their oshi.

Fake fans.
:botanheadshake:

RiverBear

Didn't like half the ID branch dissolve when it got subsumed by the main branch? The contracts and management structure will probably become significantly worse than what they originally had, and anyone that stays will only do so because it's their only option.
most of them also lost out on any new merch/voicepacks, which is most of your earnings in Nijisanji

Top Bottom