"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think anyone can convince me that fishman hates the big chested hag. E: Well he might like the talent least like airi, forgot that before posting
It was a shitpost, Bronze. I don't think you can say Fishman hates someone based on the amount of exclamation marks in a Twitter post.

Bronze

It was a shitpost, Bronze. I don't think you can say Fishman hates someone based on the amount of exclamation marks in a Twitter post.
I guess mine sounded too serious. I dont think he dislikes Airi too. Maybe has hard time dealing with her tangents. Can't delete unfortunately so I'll edit.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What about if he calls them a monkey though?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sakana has idol dreams? It doesn't really seem like it tbh, what with the lack of 3D apart from that tie in thing and a pretty small Cover/Orisong output. If I knew nothing I would say he wants a company of minecraft streamers with some sex appeal...
"Idol" is really a meme courtesy of Yagoo's AKB 48 soundbite. It basically caused vtubers to call themselves Idols despite having zero interest in actually going in that direction.

From Ame to Idol Corp, it's all the same phenomenon.

Okay, not necessarily in JP, where vtubers are sufficiently dominated by utaites that the meme is actually kinda accurate.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

brave-6fowz-Xah6-U.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Clara must be a westaboo, because I can't imagine Family Guy has much presence in Japan.

Awoogers

Clara must be a westaboo, because I can't imagine Family Guy has much presence in Japan.

apparently its some sort of a cult classic there or something

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

"Howdy Y'all, my name is Clara Kaminari!

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Family Guy or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!"

Clara Kaminari, probably.

Awoogers

now lets ask ms clara about her opinions on black people and slavery

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
now lets ask ms clara about her opinions on black people and slavery
She's in Phase Connect, you know the answer to this already.

Awoogers

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
"Howdy Y'all, my name is Clara Kaminari!

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Family Guy or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!"

Clara Kaminari, probably.
I don't know if she's a Family Guy fan or not, but change Japanese to Filipina and you've pretty much got Purple Purin there.

Bronze

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Top Bottom