"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

niggaphil

After watching the debut, I would bang Hina for sure :smugselen:

Jokes aside, the model is pretty decent, now we have to see their debut and performance in next few weeks

MagicHammer

Edit: Posted seconds later, and yeah this isn't Beryl.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
That was my thought too is that the Halloween art doesn't look edited or anything out of place. I assume it was 5 from the start too.

Rei who? Want to link to a wiki entry or old channel or something?
Rei was the projects manager for Tsunderia, appeared on streams a couple of times too, this is the one i remember, there might be more judge for yourself;

the announcement of the managers being fired is one of the last remnants:

And piece of commissioned fan-art;

Her danbooru tag;
there is more out there but not much, i think people in /tsunx/ are pulling poachbeggars legs due to one ritualposter posting this almost every day;Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 00-40-02 _vt_ - Virtual YouTubers » Searching for posts that contain ...png

Last edited:

MagicHammer

Clearly they meant Rei Kirihara who just graduated last month!

This is a joke. This person is Mel Nekomata.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Wait

I forgot

Initial reaction - I really like all their designs! But OH BOY is Hina in the "one of these is not like the others" category. Is Hina fishman's "hottest design"?
Listening for Beryl... the way Saya says dragon is slightly similar. But she also could be using a lower voice for Runie or Eimi?
Continuing to read reactions... Looks like Saya is Kana and Purin is Muu; and I don't think it's Hina.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet nigga she fine asl for a white bitch :lisafingerguns:
Eimi's got a bit of Gyaru going for her, if you're into hamsters

Is any one of them Beryl by any chance? Forgot to do the research but Fishman also stalked her streams often even after she debuted that last time under some rando JP corpo.
It was suspected that she would be Runie Ruse. Her previous identities were Hana Flores and Morino Peari. You can judge for yourself but it doesn't sound like her.

We'll be able to tell better when she speaks more, especially when she rolls her r's or says "arigato". Until then:
View attachment 59193
Maybe @Bread Cookies is more familiar with her voice.

There were several ASMR streams where Beryl used a lower register voice that she said that was "closer" to her normal voice; so not out of the realm of possibility (at this point) of her being Runie. We'll know for sure once she has a big laugh or her patented rolling 'Rs'.

Yeah, he stalked her streams and super chatted her at least once. There were a large amount of coincidences that were pointing to her being in Gen 3, and then specifically being Runie, but now it seems that might not be the case.
I was getting slightly suspicious because their handwriting didn't really appear to match but the voices are also quite different. Even excluding the character voice she used over all her past identities, her 'real'(?) voice doesn't really seem to line up either.
Guess we'll know 100% once she starts singing.
I can get behind this assessment; we're all waiting on her singing.

Edit: Posted seconds later, and yeah this isn't Beryl.

Whelp... unless she's REALLY throwing her voice; yeah I'd have to agree.
So that leaves potentially Eimi? Anybody have a lead on her?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Bronze

Whelp... unless she's REALLY throwing her voice; yeah I'd have to agree.
So that leaves potentially Eimi? Anybody have a lead of her?
The only thing that's found about her is that she popped up in Biscotti's stream chat one day, and coincidentally Biscotti was a hamster in her PL named hampwnd. She also tweeted about liking cheese, which may or may not imply PL info

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I'm finding myself liking all the designs and voices so far. I'm partial to Eimi and Muyu the most, but I really like Runie's singing voice too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I miss the time when anybodies would debut instead of prescribed "roles".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Who wore it better?

View attachment 59196

Saya looks like a much cooler design than Kai. Much better colour scheme, too.
I like Saya more design wise but you can never have too many dragon tomboys

Doin Dad proud this pink woman will make a fine addition to my collection
Rei was the projects manager for Tsunderia, appeared on streams a couple of times too, this is the one i remember, there might be more judge for yourself;

the announcement of the managers being fired is one of the last remnants:

And piece of commissioned fan-art;

there is more out there but not much, i think people in /tsunx/ are pulling poachbeggars legs due to one ritualposter posting this almost every day;View attachment 59206

I kinda hear it

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm coping so hard that Peari isn't in. Are we sure that's Kana, they kind of sound similar right? Right?
Hoping for the JP gen is cope too. Peari/Beryl despite her JP skills was very much an EN streamer.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Another singer

OH NO!!! SHE SINGS WELL :urtearingmeapart: Please fishman let this be the woman who makes decent music I NEED A SINGER THAT DOESN'T PUT OUT ANIME BULLSHIT PLEASE :fishmandispair:

MagicHammer

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Another singer

Well, Eimi had shot up in my ranking of these 5.
My personal problem is I listened to Ember's cover so many times all I hear is her when someone does this version.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
The only thing that's found about her is that she popped up in Biscotti's stream chat one day, and coincidentally Biscotti was a hamster in her PL named hampwnd. She also tweeted about liking cheese, which may or may not imply PL info
BISCOTTI IS HAMPWN?????? I regret skipping the v4mirai debuts- her showing up in that chat doesn't really reveal that much since ham is kind of... friends with everyone? She hangs out with everyone from scarra to what's left of hanamori. Might dig around to see if any of her friends graduated recently anyway

EDIT: Eimi sounds very familiar but that might just be because she sounds Korean to me 🤔

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
To no one's surprise, Airi confirmed Hina is Fishman's favorite model.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Honestly, we shouldn't be shocked about Kana and Purin. This has probably been in the works for a bit now.

seenister

Top Bottom