"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Capture.jpg

YouTube commenters have always been known for their subtlety, after all.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I like the look of Eimi, but I'm a bit worried because hamsters have a tendance of dying in strange and spectacular ways.
Tweet unrelated:

Not just a singer apparently, another multitalented genius like Jelly.

>EXCEPT my room bg.... art, mix, video
Am I retarded and reading it wrong or is she making a joke about how she literally only did the singing part and not the art, mixing, ect?

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
3 out of 5 sound the same. one sounds like lisa chikafuji and fauna combined.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I like the look of Eimi, but I'm a bit worried because hamsters have a tendance of dying in strange and spectacular ways.
Just don't put her in the microwave.

And don't show the remains to Weird Ed afterward.

MagicHammer

Tweet unrelated:
1701744245197825.jpg
Am I retarded and reading it wrong or is she making a joke about how she literally only did the singing part and not the art, mixing, ect?
Airi confirmed on her current stream that Eimi does all that stuff herself, she said was jealous that Shiina and her could make all their own art assets.
She also said she isn't sure of their gaming abilities, but knows they are all good singers and said that their rehearsal debut streams were really high quality.
Saya, Eimi, Muu and Runie are all 'brats' according to her, while Hina is 'calm' (Runie got a special mention though as being 'weird' and 'very different' from the rest of them). She also tends to 'mom' them a lot.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Another singer

Not just a singer apparently, another multitalented genius like Jelly.

Is this Mugi? I'm not really sure but there's at least some similarity in singing voice. Mugi did her own MVs and mixing sometimes.
The trailer voice is a bit different but it also has an echo effect which makes it hard to compare. And I notice they both hate using capital letters...

e: Not the best comparison song link but I browsed some of her old karaokes and they're closer.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
View attachment 59239

Airi confirmed on her current stream that Eimi does all that stuff herself, she said was jealous that Shiina and her could make all their own art assets.
She also said she isn't sure of their gaming abilities, but knows they are all good singers and said that their rehearsal debut streams were really high quality.
Saya, Eimi, Muu and Runie are all 'brats' according to her, while Hina is 'calm' (Runie got a special mention though as being 'weird' and 'very different' from the rest of them). She also tends to 'mom' them a lot.
She also confirmed none of them are her Twinnie so her Twinnie is from the potential upcoming JP gen

"I haven't talked to them much but I have gamed with two of them before"

Pretty sure that's confirmation of Purin and Kana right there

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is this Mugi? I'm not really sure but there's at least some similarity in singing voice. Mugi did her own MVs and mixing sometimes.
The trailer voice is a bit different but it also has an echo effect which makes it hard to compare. And I notice they both hate using capital letters...

e: Not the best comparison song link but I browsed some of her old karaokes and they're closer.
Sounds like it to me, but I have something like face-blindness but for voices.

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Towle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I wanted to make this but I can't figure out what to do with the other 3 talents. You may finish this if you want.

231205-000053.png

seenister

Someone on /vt/ keeps implying that Runie's PL was Plumarielle from NexStage Project. I tried digging but I can't seem to find any footage of her talking other than her "debut reveal". Apparently, Khyo interviewed her and her genmate but again, I still cannot find that video. Anyway, just based on that one-liner, I guess I can hear similarities but still not sure if it's really her.

Edit: Found her archive.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Someone on /vt/ keeps implying that Runie is Plumarielle from NexStage Project. I tried digging but I can't seem to find any footage of her talking other than her "debut reveal". Apparently, Khyo interviewed her and her genmate but again, I still cannot find that video. Anyway, just based on that one-liner, I guess I can hear similarities but still not sure if it's really her.
Here's Plumarielle's TikTok

Also fucking cursed!
2023-12-05-1er43eds1-2.png

Last edited:

seenister

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you want to know why Plumarielle and Jax Riot left only a few days after debut, this might answer your question.

1701783448704.png

These are her former genmates and their sub count, ten months after debut. Meanwhile the new gen of Phase girls already have 1K subs after being revealed less than a day ago, and they haven't even debuted yet.

seenister

If you want to know why Plumarielle and Jax Riot left only a few days after debut, this might answer your question.

View attachment 59254

These are her former genmates and their sub count, ten months after debut. Meanwhile the new gen of Phase girls already have 1K subs after being revealed less than a day ago, and they haven't even debuted yet.
/pcg/ (linking to the warosu thread) is currently talking about it and apparently, the debut concert was so bad, that it made her and her genmate dip. I have yet to watch that debut concert but it's available in the archive I linked.

The state of the debut concert at the time:
1701782754821061.png

Limkin

Sakana stopped dumpster diving for future talents and started scooping them from toilets

Top Bottom