"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Salado

Not sure why anyone is surprised, though. Looks like a a lot of people confused her autistic "I don't give a shit about 99% of things" for her being "Le based" or whatever.
Because people see what they want to see.

e:
Mystery solved

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This will be an interesting welcome back stream :smugpipi:

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
GPmAHJ7WgAAgP9c

-Pippa 2024

Last edited by a moderator:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It's that damn Jim's fault, infecting her mind with his vax & masking nonsense.

WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE MEDICARE!

:Mumei-REE:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Sorry Pippa but handing the average retard masks and expecting them not to contaminate themselves and everything around is one of them dumbest takes from you yet. Masks are just chin talismans to the untrained person.

There have been multiple post-covid studies showing, adjusting for population density, that states and counties without mask mandates had literally the same infection rate as ones with.
Partly because of how extremely contagious covid is and the other part is wearing PPE properly and effectively is actually hard. It takes some training and constant conscious effort knowing what you're touching on yourself and your environment and all it takes is just one momentary slip to contaminate yourself and others.
The only way to stop illnesses from spreading is to stay home when you're sick but most people don't do that unless they are almost seriously ill.
The other thing interesting about that is that all the pro-mask studies I remember during the early covid stuff were from Asia anyways. So, you know, the places where people already had a habit of wearing masks and also had a bias towards them. And then once people start making assumptions in the West about it, suddenly masks start to "work" over here. Just goes to show no matter how far we've come in the past 100+ years, people are still prone to panic and superstition when the going gets rough.

Going from the lung death, to getting a day or two of feeling normal, right into a week of cold shakes was a hell I wish on no one. Covid hitting hard is not fun.
Oh GOD I'd almost managed to forget the fucking hyper-fever in the covid comeback arc. I remember watching Jerma's Dollhouse streams while delirious from the fever, there are no words that can sufficiently describe that experience.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

RedRage

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like as soon as Jim dies either Rekeita or The Gunt will croak soon after just by pure coincidence

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Is this still in the territory of "cutest when they're almost retarded"?
:smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DogBone

I feel like as soon as Jim dies either Rekeita or The Gunt will croak soon after just by pure coincidence
It's really interesting because Ralph seems to live out of spite. Jim seems to continue living as if laughing at retards sustains his life force. Is it possible that Jim laughing at Ralph and Ralph seething at Jim will actually render them both immortal?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The mask thing making her more retarded would be iron clad proof

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's long past "almost" retarded at this point :smugpipi:

But she's my oshi so it's okay.

RedRage

In a manner of speaking, yeah. Though really I hope she's mostly just shitposting and not too stressed out more than anything. I know she's actually malding and this will come up during the return stream, but a man can dream, a man can dream...

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Salado

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom