"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just trigger the fuck out of paleonerds"Juniper Actias

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So her retarded contrarian debates are going to earn her a thread.
God I wish she wasn't so retarded.
she has a thread, its a bad one, but with enough time itll be the pippa livepost thread on kf

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
she has a thread, its a bad one, but with enough time itll be the pippa livepost thread on kf
Ah, so it'll devolve into a Reticule thread sooner rather than later.

Works for me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ah, so it'll devolve into a Reticule thread sooner rather than later.

Works for me.
One day chase will suddenly start saying meat Pippa

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
🥈:pippaworship:🥈
I'm awarding myself Honorary 2nd place for Pippa's favorite clip in the clip contest on the basis of her picking Kotazumaa''s "Pippa learns about boiling water" (May 19)
Which is a shameless ape of my own "Pippa Almost Learns About Boiling Water" (May 8).
He has every right to make whatever clip he wants, but I'm giving myself a silver.
The winning clip

My clip form the week before

Nigga, mine has music and READABLE subtitles :smugina:I didn't want to disappoint anyone hoping I'd schitzo out about something, I sincerely like kotazumaa and his clips don't take this seriously

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm awarding myself Honorary 2nd place for Pippa's favorite clip in the clip contest on the basis of her picking Kotazumaa''s "Pippa learns about boiling water" (May 19)
Which is a shameless ape of my own "Pippa Almost Learns About Boiling Water" (May 8).
He has every right to make whatever clip he wants, but I'm giving myself a silver.
The winning clip

Nigga, mine has music and READABLE subtitles :smugina:I didn't want to disappoint anyone hoping I'd schitzo out about something, I sincerely like kotazumaa and his clips don't take this seriously

You've improved a lot from the "invaders meme" contest when Shiina called you neurodivergent.

famous artist pipkun

The winning clip

tva related people cant win

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

oh good for him! i stopped watching because it was boring

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

I learn something new every single day, it's completely overwhelming how much stuff you can do and all the ways to do it:pippasadl: I really enjoy all your clips and learn a lot from them BTW :kiarachefkiss:

:smugpipi:Yeah, that's too bad....
yeah eyah eyah, let me just assume we're all in the same boat alright

DTrp

@Titanosaurus NEVER forget what they stole from you! Yours is the superior clip

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Xynchros clip was shit, and the fact of the matter is I know he has better ones so it just seems extra lame that his shitty clip is the winner

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Congratulations! Jambalaya! You really deserve it! :faunacry::shubaIapprob::hololove:

God's Strongest Dragoon

DTrp

God's Strongest Dragoon

how many phase-bucks did you get, if you don't mind sharing?
phasecontest.png

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
8llw35.jpg
Glad Pippa hasn't seen my animation of her abusing Dizzy. Otherwise I'd be cooked.

DTrp

Stunned But Dumb

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S PIPKIN GUARDING

kingcaid

Top Bottom