"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
I wonder why she does the whole flesh streams thing. I'm starting to think she actually needs meds.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Honestly the only thing I dislike about ky0 is she panders so hard to pedos. If she would give up the lolibaiting she could be a fun watch and her tag teaming with Yuko to bring down Jewbacorp gave us like a year's worth of content within a few months.

DogBone

I wonder why she does the whole flesh streams thing. I'm starting to think she actually needs meds.
Are there so many vtubers with mental issues because it's a profession that lends itself to people who are shut-ins who are antisocial? Or is it just because they're women?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lore is cringe and gay and usually wastes half of every debut stream on shit nobody actually cares about.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Are there so many vtubers with mental issues because it's a profession that lends itself to people
There are a lot of streamers with mental issues because it's a profession that lends itself to people with mental issues

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Are there so many vtubers with mental issues because it's a profession that lends itself to people who are shut-ins who are antisocial? Or is it just because they're women?

Yes.

RedRage

Vtubing is where girls with mommy issues go, those with daddy issues usually end up on only fans.

DTrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did everyone else's Youtube video play up while Pippa was trying to argue how good Youtube was? Twice in a row, even?

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pippa turned robotkin in that last debate

Security

Security

"Politics in vtubing."

Time for Pippa to defend Kirsche!

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
ITS SO FUCKING OVER

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Poll it ticks

SomeRando

Pippa about to destroy her friendship with Kirsche :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa hates this one

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Realticule isn't around so fucking kyOresu of all people had to fix Pippa. When she hooks up with a manager and JL7ten, remember it's all his fault.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can see she's taken the vtweeter approach to this one.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rabbit going full lib

Top Bottom