"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Bronze

Oh hey, now that you mention it, I wonder how Resetera reacted when Pippa collabed with Henya. Same? Or do they dislike Henya? I have never set foot on that site
Didn't check too deep, but someone posted clip of Henya watching PTR with "Henya discovered Pippa" someone said they even collabed.
not exact quotes:"Isn't Pippa farmer 8channer" "she caters to them etc etc" "She's pretty big in EN vtubing and biggest of Phase so they don't intervene" then few more comments about her fanbase, general vtubing community etc that are not hostile. Then they moved on with someone else's stream

Pretty tame tbh. I guess they don't care about Henya that much

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Didn't check too deep, but someone posted clip of Henya watching PTR with "Henya discovered Pippa" someone said they even collabed.
not exact quotes:"Isn't Pippa farmer 8channer" "she caters to them etc etc" "She's pretty big in EN vtubing and biggest of Phase so they don't intervene" then few more comments about her fanbase, general vtubing community etc that are not hostile. Then they moved on with someone else's stream

Pretty tame tbh. I guess they don't care about Henya that much
Don't forget Henya wanted to play Hogwarts, they still hate her for that probably.

RedRage

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Don't forget Henya wanted to play Hogwarts, they still hate her for that probably.

it's why I will always, always, ALWAYS bring up the "literal genocide" bit whenever they make a stink about NAZIS in VTUBING

never let them forget they wanted to ruin the careers and lives of anyone that played (or wanted to play) Hogwarts Legacy

Bronze

The neopets one would be first no? Doesn't Doki also have a massive thing for them?
Yes, it was her Neopets stream during which the black screen statement happened, and she ended it abruptly

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
it's why I will always, always, ALWAYS bring up the "literal genocide" bit whenever they make a stink about NAZIS in VTUBING

never let them forget they wanted to ruin the careers and lives of anyone that played (or wanted to play) Hogwarts Legacy
The trans genocide isn't happening, but it should be. And if it is happening, it's a good thing.
:smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa is probably doing mental reps right now literally going "Don't tell her to kill herself, don't tell her to kill herself".:pippasadl:
Pippa spends like an hour straight paranoid she might let even a slight suicide-related comment slip, just for Lumi to yell "KILL YOURSELF" with her full chest.

RedRage

Pippa spends like an hour straight paranoid she might let even a slight suicide-related comment slip, just for Lumi to yell "KILL YOURSELF" with her full chest.
Or she does what she talked about the other day and just throws something out there to "get it out of the way".

Stunned But Dumb

Doki herself has joked about it a couple times, before immediately saying something along the lines of "Oh wait, its probably not a good idea to make that joke." I hope it happens

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doki herself has joked about it a couple times, before immediately saying something along the lines of "Oh wait, its probably not a good idea to make that joke." I hope it happens
Pippa will freak out, Doki will laugh her ass off, and twitter will meltdown over it. Should make for a fun night.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Zyklon Mag

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

It's wild seeing Pippa on a Doki thumbnail.

Wait, it's that early? Fuck me, I got a doctor's appointment.

Given that half of it is the core of Yabcast, I really hope some are archiving this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Since when was Pippa modding KF chat? That shit unironically has the same users who ERP with each other in dms
I'm not sure I quite understand what you're trying to say lol.

DTrp

Wait, it's that early? Fuck me, I got a doctor's appointment.

Given that half of it is the core of Yabcast, I really hope some are archiving this.
I'll be archiving pippa's POV. if someone else wants to archive Doki's stream use this: (requires ffmpeg, see readme)
this code will wait until the doki stream starts and download it in 1080p quality
Code:
ytarchive -w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXNPge-oes 1080p60/best

Zyklon Mag

I'm not sure I quite understand what you're trying to say lol.
I misread the resetera screenshot, thinking they were claiming Pippa was a KF chat mod. My bad KF Chat is absolutely filled with fags trying to get e pussy/cock however. Three separate pervy DM incidents don't lie

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Top Bottom