"My theory is, once my mouth is reset back to normal, then the mountain dew might taste too sweet"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

FlappyBat

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Elissa's clipped Phase Friend Null talking about Gator's OffKai trip.

Hot damn does he really hate Gator or does Null usually have that much spit in his mouth when he talks and I'm only just now noticing? I could hear the foam.

I'm not even being snarky, I'm being literal. Sounded like Null had a pool in his mouth, it stood out to me.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Elissa's clipped Phase Friend Null talking about Gator's OffKai trip.

I like Kiki more now that's she's re-branded as a Dog :shubaIapprob:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hot damn does he really hate Gator or does Null usually have that much spit in his mouth when he talks and I'm only just now noticing? I could hear the foam.

I'm not even being snarky, I'm being literal. Sounded like Null had a pool in his mouth, it stood out to me.
I vaguely recall Josh mentioning that Gator called him a paedophile back when he was guntguarding and never bothered retracting that; which if that's true then yeah I'd fucking despise the guy too.

But in general Josh does have a habit of making wet mouth noises while he's talking. Sometimes it's just a case of having a dry mouth, but it's something some people are more prone to than others.

FlappyBat

I vaguely recall Josh mentioning that Gator called him a paedophile back when he was guntguarding and never bothered retracting that; which if that's true then yeah I'd fucking despise the guy too.

But in general Josh does have a habit of making wet mouth noises while he's talking. Sometimes it's just a case of having a dry mouth, but it's something some people are more prone to than others.
He retracted it in the aftermath of Pippa's Ralph stream. Though it was not exactly enthusiastic.

And Josh is just working on his kayfab voice for his slobber mutt avatar.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Gator called Josh a pedo for an incredibly long time, in an incredibly extensive manner, and when he recanted he said it was because Ralph brainwashed him and that he, Gator, was the real victim of the accusations.

DogBone

It seems like the slobbermutt might have rabies. It isn't surprising. Josh got bit by a feral slav while walking to his favorite pizza place for Pizza Day.

DTrp

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DTrp

Any ETA on when that britbong scum is going to stream his "pippa real face dawks" google searches?
Pippa's niece also hates britfags btw, i have a feeling riling up the brits is a beloved pipkin family past time.

Pippa's Niece's Channel

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Jersh says Ralph is doing something interesting, but when I tried to watch that stream from Ralph I fell asleep.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Any ETA on when that britbong scum is going to stream his "pippa real face dawks" google searches?
I think he may have overdosed on drugs and died because his last activity was 10 hours ago on Xitter saying "LIVE TONIGHT!" and then no-showing.
:smugpipi:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think he may have overdosed on drugs and died because his last activity was 10 hours ago on Xitter saying "LIVE TONIGHT!" and then no-showing.
I mean it would draw too much concern if he tweeted "DEAD TONIGHT!"

Gotta keep up the optimism sometimes!

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
1df

JMForte

If that actually happened, you would need to account for another death because I would die from laughter.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
How long till he starts taking credit for the "strange message"?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Jersh says Ralph is doing something interesting, but when I tried to watch that stream from Ralph I fell asleep.
Falling asleep is the average Ralph stream experience. Him from drugs & his viewers from boredom.

He does the vtuber bit at the 6 hour mark. Snipes Gura stream, pulls up Russian Pippa blah blah.

Top Bottom