"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

ThemRedGuys

I think Pippa's offkai rant about dramaposters is going to be even correct now. If Null talks about either Gator/kiki, I have the feeling there is going to be even more shit stirring between anti loli and anti politics types.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
thats a shitty clip. she says she's 9 and the waifu is 13. someone post the other good pedophile clip for... archive purposes...yeah...

I think Pippa's offkai rant about dramaposters is going to be even correct now. If Null talks about either Gator/kiki, I have the feeling there is going to be even more shit stirring between anti loli and anti politics types.

blame gator, he started all of this trying to mack on some loser.

Salado

Topo Chico

For missing so many streams Pippa should do a pizza mukbang

Salado

Atlas

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Look, we all know that this is thhrang's fault, but ultimately she doubled down on it because chat remonstrated with her and she just had to double down on it to own us.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
View attachment 71228
this is thhrang's falt
This is rich coming from a dude that masturbated to an actual 14-year-old and then fucked a teenage grooming victim. That AIDS that is making him lose weight right now can't sunset him soon enough.

Ralph is one of those people (generous title for this animal, I know) that would genuinely make the world a better place if he were dead. His kids one day will grow up and have to see what Daddy Dearest was up to on the Internet. For their sake, he should kill himself so they don't have to live with the shame they're breathing the same air as him.

FlappyBat

This is rich coming from a dude that masturbated to an actual 14-year-old and then fucked a teenage grooming victim. That AIDS that is making him lose weight right now can't sunset him soon enough.

Ralph is one of those people (generous title for this animal, I know) that would genuinely make the world a better place if he were dead. His kids one day will grow up and have to see what Daddy Dearest was up to on the Internet. For their sake, he should kill himself so they don't have to live with the shame they're breathing the same air as him.
Remember that no matter how bad your life gets, you don't have a video on the Internet of you huffing shit that you published because you wanted to hurt the mother of your first born son.

And if you do, consider suicide.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DTrp

RedRage

Someone on pcg pointed out the "all night girl talk" was probably Pippa and some of the others keeping Lia company after she found out about her grandpa. :pippasadl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now Pippa's "good pedophilia" joke is getting taken seriously because, of course, it is.

I was wondering when that would come back around.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Someone on pcg pointed out the "all night girl talk" was probably Pippa and some of the others keeping Lia company after she found out about her grandpa. :pippasadl:
Gee thanks Lia :annoyedpippa:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

DTrp

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I was wondering when that would come back around.
Don't forget that all of these people have called each other paedophiles at one point or another, it is the standard go to insult.
While simultaneously shitting on Null & KF, they all wish they had his clout & a forum of autists to pander to them, so when Null sets the tone on how something is viewed they will try to clout chase off that sentiment.
Also, Daddy Jim is their boogeyman so if they see a vector to attack him they will take it.

DogBone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
For missing so many streams Pippa should do a pizza mukbang
i dont want to live in a timeline where nikocado pippa exists

then again if she eats banger pizza i probably wont mind

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom