"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Sven

Speaking of her being retarded. Did we ever get the over under on if her lung infection was gone gone, or did she do that thing again where she finished her prescription but did not go back for a follow up? Cause even before the trip her cough had been getting worse again, and that plus coof does not sound like a good time.
Relaying on my shit memory so don't quote me for gospel but from what I recall the answer is no on the follow up, just finished meds. Also pretty sure she said she hasn't found a doctor since she moved west too.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I thought Tenma made breakfast for all the girls one of the mornings? If I'm remembering right I doubt its some subtle jab at Tenma cause a mask was not gonna prevent that.
I remember one of the girls saying Tenma was double masking, so I don't think Pippa is making a jab at her, given the fact foxu tried to limit the spread. But Tenma still was a source of infection in a closed space full of women constantly touching each other + if she cooked for them it could've been another vector so who knows.

Also going back to Pippa specifically, IDK if she was vaccinated and how long ago. Given it's Pippa, I bet she did the regular first two injectons (I assume it's two) years ago and was done with it. Not only the antibodies are long gone by this point but the strain has changed so many times they wouldn't be particularly useful anyway

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ready for pipautus? im gonna freeball the thread

lvl8

Everyone who saw Dizzy's nipples got covid.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

Also going back to Pippa specifically, IDK if she was vaccinated and how long ago.
I remember she got one back when they were meant to go to japan the first time before that fell through during year one cause it was still required for flights.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

DTrp

FlappyBat

My man is singing Christmas love songs with the age 3 rabbit. I'm not sure this is the shit flinging contest he wants to enter.

Alternatively, it's ghost. Shit flinging is purely good for business.

is gunt still looking for the pippa/kiki collab vids? if so someone get these to him to force him to watch 2 bunny autists talk about ponies for hours and hours.
This was a psyop all along to mind break the gunt by getting him to binge Pippa vods.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Pippa sick this is now a chinchilla thread if any one want's to argue I remind you the last time Pippa was gone this was an AI reticule thread for some godforsaken reason

I can't believe youtube wouldn't let Nachumi raid Erina at least she confirmed that more rage games are on the docket

FlappyBat

Pippa sick this is now a chinchilla thread if any one want's to argue I remind you the last time Pippa was gone this was an AI reticule thread for some godforsaken reason
I fully support this being Pippa and friends thread during off time in order to curb the meat / anti-meat posting. Chinchilla is 10 times better than reading pages of that.

Stunned But Dumb

Do you think Natsumi will go for invaders this time?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

If she saw what Pico said she can technically try, but as i said in general thread, I don't expect Phase to actually get a JP one for this wave. Pico will have to be a bit patient before becoming JP senpai me thinks

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She might, she might not, she did talk a bit about what she would've done differently when she was auditioning.
"I want a million subscribers that's what I should have said even if it's a lie" Natsumi. she also joked that she was going to one shot sisyphus and send it in as her audition video.
Meat Chinchilla in Phase....
Don't you bring that evil

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She's made fun of Fishman quite a few times so far.

So they might as well make it official at this point. She'd fit in well with Phase just doing that alone.
:smugmoona:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She's made fun of Fishman quite a few times so far.

So they might as well make it official at this point. She'd fit in well with Phase just doing that alone.
:smugmoona:

Top Bottom