"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

DogBone

Stunned But Dumb

This is like you're walking down the street and you see a new store that you've never noticed before. You go in and the older gentleman chuckles and tells you of the many mysterious wares he has from all around the world. Some benign, some not so. All precious to some one in one way or another. He asks if you would like to gamble a purchase. After you bring a medallion of odd nature to his counter he laughs and with a sly smile he says its free. You think what luck and you rush out of the store, but a warm breeze tickles your neck and you look behind you and the store is no longer there, replaced with a years long empty lot.

I'm surprised that booth showed up in pictures

chris should sue
again

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
God I know Pippa's off sick and I don't want her forcing herself to stream right now, but she could at least get catfished on Twitter again or some shit so we have something to talk about, other than... the last few posts.

There, something to talk about.

Eureka

kingcaid

A thousand based retard capipis are suddenly screaming in agony as they realize Pippa isn't what they deluded themselves into thinking she was. Suburashii.

RedRage

Pippa having a meltdown and revealing she went to the con was not on my bingo card for today.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Topo Chico

It's "don't go outside when sick." The mask does fuck all. Also, Pippa is vaxmaxed, why come she git coof? :ameliaThink:
I thought she was a fauci respecter, he didn't save the Pippa, sad!

Stunned But Dumb

A thousand based retard capipis are suddenly screaming in agony as they realize Pippa isn't what they deluded themselves into thinking she was. Suburashii.
would've happened sooner if they watched one (1) stream

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eureka

Edit: fuck you.

Last edited:

JMForte

Hey Pippa, you're supposed to be pretending you didn't go to offkai. Stop having a mental breakdown over covid, this is your punishment for going.

Topo Chico

FlappyBat

It's "don't go outside when sick." The mask does fuck all.
Pippa just wears her mask inside so she can pretend she's still in Japan and continues not going outside like usual. COVID doesn't have anything to do with it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

kingcaid

I think she's high on cold medicine

That's just the red blooded hetrosexual in her having to make a screaming comeback after the lesbian shit last week.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Topo Chico

Top Bottom