"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We need to prove that we vtuber fans can be normal and well-adjusted despite our reputation. Thankfully @Realticule is on the case.

JpmYsbp.png

Topo Chico

thought jl7 hated the farms

To scorn the Thrangussy's love of his Oshi like that is grotesque. You see his true labors of love written upon your screen. And what of Jl7? A fag who spends his ZOG pay on bootleg merchandise shrined in his room. SAD!
Throb, he writes, not from a place of entertainment, but from a place of deep caring. When he puts paw to key, it's to serve his oshi, not to be surrounded with empty idols like Jl7 with his superfluous spending. Jl7 tries to steer the stream to his whims, he doesn't think about The Pippa's best in interest, but Grant, he cares. You can tell by the way he types up his essays and tries to set her on the right track. Truly #1 fan, standing up to the nordic prude farms for his oshi. Standing up to Lidl and her rippling obese stomach. It's dangerous work that the pip thread janny isn't 'fraid to do.
:mitothink:

Stunned But Dumb

Never a boring time in the Pippathread, I tell you. Whoever says filler episodes are boring is deluded. The Pippanime caught up with the Pipmanga? Thats ok, the Pippa thread is here to save the day.

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
To scorn the Thrangussy's love of his Oshi like that is grotesque. You see his true labor's of love written upon your screen. And what of Jl7? A fag who spends his ZOG pay on bootleg merchandise shrined in his room. SAD!
Throb, he writes, not from a place of entertainment, but from a place of deep caring. When he puts paw to key, it's to serve his oshi, not to be surrounded with empty idols like Jl7 with his superfluous spending. Jl7 tries to steer the stream to his whims, he doesn't think about The Pippa's best in retest, but Grant, he cares. You can tell by the way he types up his essays and tries to set her on the right track. Truly #1 fan, standing up to the nordic prude farms for his oshi. Standing up to Lidl and her rippling obese stomach. It's dangerous work that the pip thread janny isn't 'fraid to do.
:mitothink:
what is this temu ass superduper copy?

pretty sure this is just what she calls Nyquil. presumably because it makes you sleepy?

store brand nyquil

e: its a vicks product to help with sleep

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

It's kind of sad, that all this is happening after Pippa was saying she was trying to avoid stuff like. She's never going to be able to get away from it, as much as she tries.

kingcaid

Pippa schizoposting thhrang is effort posting and chase is lusting after the thhrangussy again. Its content like this that keeps me alive. :whatastory:

Sven

famous artist pipkun

It's kind of sad, that all this is happening after Pippa was saying she was trying to avoid stuff like. She's never going to be able to get away from it, as much as she tries.
at rhe end of the day, she said the words that are being scrutinized (goaded by our phase connect handler thrrang ofc)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm not certain any one really cares Pippa hasn't hit the front page of the farms, and the Sektur seems almost dead these days, If Pippa shuts up and enjoys her covid this will probably burn itself out.

Salado

Some of you sound like you would have fun jumping on an anti-personnel mine. wtf.

Stunned But Dumb

If Pippa could go back to a day before she sent in that application for Phase, I wonder if she'd do it all differently. Like... Obviously she wouldn't deal with certain bullets, but other controversial stuff... I wonder

FlappyBat

If Pippa could go back to a day before she sent in that application for Phase, I wonder if she'd do it all differently. Like... Obviously she wouldn't deal with certain bullets, but other controversial stuff... I wonder

Specifically about her Ralph comments, it was what got Jim to notice her. She got to tell a dying man who she looked up to for years how much she appreciated him and how much she loved his work. Then see him by all accounts appreciate and promote the content she made.

I was super against mentioning Ralph while she was doing it. It was a fun watch but he's a shit covered pig and there's no staying clean near him. But with how it all turned out, I wouldn't blame her for saying it was completely worth it.

DogBone

I'm not certain any one really cares Pippa hasn't hit the front page of the farms, and the Sektur seems almost dead these days, If Pippa shuts up and enjoys her covid this will probably burn itself out.
Pippa just needs to lay low. Rekieta will do something retarded and hilarious, and everyone will drag him over the coals for it. Nick is so fucking lucky that the Trump verdict happened immediately after his arrest. If that idiot fucking streams on Rumble, the locusts will descend on him like a Biblical plague.

famous artist pipkun

Pippa just needs to lay low. Rekieta will do something retarded and hilarious, and everyone will drag him over the coals for it. Nick is so fucking lucky that the Trump verdict happened immediately after his arrest. If that idiot fucking streams on Rumble, the locusts will descend on him like a Biblical plague.
no one needs to do anything. godwinson, ralph barely break 100-200 ccv.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
When I said "shut up enjoy her covid" I was being slightly hyperbolic I doubt this is going anywhere unless Pippa feels the need to address it specifically at which point she'll have earned the shit storm because why would you ever do that

Top Bottom