"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Goddam. Mushrooms fucking SUCK man, sweet Jesus. Fucks sake. Fucking mushrooms man, what the fuck
I can't tell if you dislike eating mushrooms or coming down from a bad trip lmao

Furious George

Low & Lazy
So, apparently Pippa is literally Jimmy Saville now. Watch right to the end for a lovely tongue twister & message to all of us.

I cant archive at the moment so someone else might want to grab it.

E: And another L posting:

DTrp

Is there a way to make /vt usable or do you just get used to human garbage? asking for a friend
If serious install 4chanx, either the extension or the userscript. It has advanced filtering and QOL improvements

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, apparently Pippa is literally Jimmy Saville now. Watch right to the end for a lovely tongue twister & message to all of us.

A controversy to help boost Pippa's sub growth? Phase Connect's third anniversary is over a week away though, they kinda messed up the timing there.

azlk

Who the fuck is this psoriasis riddled retard?

Apparently Pippa flipping off the Eiffel tower on Twitter was prompted by her thinking that the French infected Tenma with covid in the French airport

Last edited:

DTrp

Any other infosecfags want to make a team for jelly's CTF? Could be a good way to pass some hours during the pippa draught. The event runs until june 24th

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Apparently Pippa flipping off the Eiffel tower on Twitter was prompted by her thinking that the French infected Tenma with covid in the French airport

More importantly, who spends all the time making and editing a video about someone making a shitty joke for ten views?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Chase?

Any other infosecfags want to make a team for jelly's CTF? Could be a good way to pass some hours during the pippa draught.

Sorry, working late with Jelly in the background.

azlk

Also why does every fucking clueless grifter/anti refer to Pippa as "Pipkins"? How dumb do you have to be to not be able to correctly read a 6 letter word?

FlappyBat

Also why does every fucking clueless grifter/anti refer to Pippa as "Pipkins"? How dumb do you have to be to not be able to correctly read a 6 letter word?
It's her eternal curse to have people read her name wrong regardless of what she is called.

Sven

My favorite instant tourist detector is when they call her Pippa Pipkin. It doesn't take long watching her to know it's either just Pippa or Pipkin Pippa.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
My favorite instant tourist detector is when they call her Pippa Pipkin. It doesn't take long watching her to know it's either just Pippa or Pipkin Pippa.

Pretty sure Jim knows the correct order, but says it wrong for humor and affection.

azlk

Wait doesn't Filian call her Pippa Pipkin sometimes? :BijouBijou:

Furious George

Low & Lazy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I think it's time for me to get back into Pippa :MozumiPichi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Saturnus

haha it's unou
That rule doesn't exist anymore due to Proctor's constant Reticule tier lusting, near daily.
We can solve this, hear me out.
3 nsfw channels.
I'm not even fucking with you fucks, did you not have this kind of setup in even your cheapest stores?
View attachment 71472

This actually looks like a small one, but they split up the antipasti, salad bar, and soups at some point and this might be that.
They got rid of these from my local grocers during covid. I don't know why they did other than to feed people unhealthy carb slop over leaf slop.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They got rid of these from my local grocers during covid. I don't know why they did other than to feed people unhealthy carb slop over leaf slop.
A couple came back after covid, but the wing/fried food ones are everywhere again after going away during covid. It's sad how the goy gets rid of all the good stuff and replaces it with their goyslop.

I thought you, of all people, would love it given how much meat she's got on her chest :smugpipi:
Pippa is petite and aerodynamic you freak. :annoyedpippa:

Top Bottom