DTrp

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am perhaps a bit overly pleasantly surprised by the fact I come back online and don't have 100 notifications on the forum telling me how terribly she dug another hole.

The removal of the medallion curse really did work, God Bless.
:BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

RedRage

I am perhaps a bit overly pleasantly surprised by the fact I come back online and don't have 100 notifications on the forum telling me how terribly she dug another hole.

If we get another collab, we'll see how they handle a non railroaded stream topic. :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

Oh btw, I don't have twitter so I can't see. Did Pippa say anything else about the cookbook besides noticing it?

RedRage

kingcaid

you would risk putting this out there when she's awake for another 6 hours at least? Brave of you, cant wait for her to defend lolicons on twitter in a few minutes or something equally triggering for you. :smugpipi:

Void Scribas

Sven

Oh btw, I don't have twitter so I can't see. Did Pippa say anything else about the cookbook besides noticing it?
She still hasn't rescheduled her Anniversary stream as well so I imagine she will talk/look at it then

JMForte

She still hasn't rescheduled her Anniversary stream as well so I imagine she will talk/look at it then
Pippa already did her anniversary stream...

Sven

Pippa already did her anniversary stream...

I meant the Phase anniversary one that started with her kind of talking about the song release and devolved into Anime talk, probably should have been more specific

RedRage

I meant the Phase anniversary one that started with her kind of talking about the song release and devolved into Anime talk, probably should have been more specific
Pretty sure the ama is all we were getting for anniversary stuff. Given the "No more fan submission streams" tweet and lack of backpedaling on that, I imagine she'd see showing stuff on stream for the 3 year as exactly that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pretty sure the ama is all we were getting for anniversary stuff. Given the "No more fan submission streams" tweet and lack of backpedaling on that, I imagine she'd see showing stuff on stream for the 3 year as exactly that.
Harines ruin everything.

RedRage

Sven

I was trying to think of some way to put this that seemed less flippant but honestly the simplicity and truth of the statement I think carries it better

Pippa says a lot of things

This is a case where I just don't believe her, I don't doubt she has dug her feet in the ground and will resist but she is a very community oriented streamer and will dip back into this well. Now I am fully willing to admit I could be wrong on this, can't read them all right after all but this has always felt like she was stressing about shit (off-kai as we learned) bitches in chat were bitching and she went full women moment.

RedRage

I was trying to think of some way to put this that seemed less flippant but honestly the simplicity and truth of the statement I think carries it better

Pippa says a lot of things

This is a case where I just don't believe her, I don't doubt she has dug her feet in the ground and will resist but she is a very community oriented streamer and will dip back into this well. Now I am fully willing to admit I could be wrong on this, can't read them all right after all but this has always felt like she was stressing about shit (off-kai as we learned) bitches in chat were bitching and she went full women moment.
Oh no I think most people agree and know she'll backpedal on it at some point. Just meant that I doubt we see the 3 year stuff on stream at least.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Oh I just assumed you were busy, so I didn't bother tagging you when they spent 23 minutes debating the age of consent.

DogBone

Oh I just assumed you were busy, so I didn't bother tagging you when they spent 23 minutes debating the age of consent.
@Realticule made a compelling Talmudic argument about how age of consent doesn't apply to goys because we aren't technically human.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Is Nyaru amogus?
Nyarutoss.png

Glad she got rid of that cursed object before it was too late.

Last edited:
Top Bottom