Pippakistan's Psych Ward

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa is probably doing mental reps right now literally going "Don't tell her to kill herself, don't tell her to kill herself".:pippasadl:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Who do these people actually like? Who isn't pRoBlEmAtIc? I'd ask how they manage to behave at family dinners but I suspect their families don't talk to them any more.

Forgive me for dragging some more shit in from the street:
Screenshot_20240501-123919.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
as one of the old timers, its funnuly watchin people say pippa got bit by attaching to the griftee right as opposed ti be8ng a sincere retard who streamed about her dumb gay hobbirs build a bears and thundercats before it was acceptable to stream em

Stunned But Dumb

Courtesy of KF,
Oh... well I guess I'll admit while I don't post there I do lurk the tvtropes vtuber forum every once in a blue moon. I've never seen her called a crypto facist before

So thats new

Bronze

Who do these people actually like? Who isn't pRoBlEmAtIc? I'd ask how they manage to behave at family dinners but I suspect their families don't talk to them any more.

Forgive me for dragging some more shit in from the street:
View attachment 69114
Filian is such a literal who she was on Hololive's report. At least follow the agency you shill. Then again its 4chan

JMForte

Filian is such a literal who she was on Hololive's report. At least follow the agency you shill. Then again its 4chan
It's just bait threads using Pippa and this collab, and half, I imagine, are probably made from a certain schizo in /pcg/, seeing as he always posts his bait threads in /pcg/

chihirogumi

It's wild seeing Pippa on a Doki thumbnail.

It only felt like yesterday that Selen was like "What the fuck is Phase Connect LMAO" during that one stream. Glad the yabbit has grown so much with very few hiccups.
Oh... well I guess I'll admit while I don't post there I do lurk the tvtropes vtuber forum every once in a blue moon. I've never seen her called a crypto facist before

So thats new

>chud
>derogatory
Besides the fact that it's one letter away from the word "Chad", it's such a toothless insult that only limpdicked liberals could come up with. Oh no, you called me the title of an obscure 80's film, you totally don't sound like a total nerd. Get better insults. Retard is a tried and true classic because it has punch to it.

DTrp

Then again its 4chan
The great(?) thing about /vt/ is you can post the opposite of what you think and then reply to yourself to make the "op" look dumb. Especially now that the IP count is hidden. Also if you ask a question and nobody answers it, just make something up in a reply. Someone will correct you every time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It only felt like yesterday that Selen was like "What the fuck is Phase Connect LMAO" during that one stream. Glad the yabbit has grown so much with very few hiccups.

>chud
>derogatory
Besides the fact that it's one letter away from the word "Chad", it's such a toothless insult that only limpdicked liberals could come up with. Oh no, you called me the title of an obscure 80's film, you totally don't sound like a total nerd. Get better insults. Retard is a tried and true classic because it has punch to it.
she was makin fun of urufugang kyle not phase

Stunned But Dumb

Glad the yabbit has grown so much with very few hiccups.
Oh hey, now that you mention it, I wonder how Resetera reacted when Pippa collabed with Henya. Same? Or do they dislike Henya? I have never set foot on that site

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa is probably doing mental reps right now literally going "Don't tell her to kill herself, don't tell her to kill herself".:pippasadl:
It'd be funny to see a situation like this. :SelenHAHAhere:

Salado

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

smartestkidontheshortbus

as one of the old timers, its funnuly watchin people say pippa got bit by attaching to the griftee right as opposed ti be8ng a sincere retard who streamed about her dumb gay hobbirs build a bears and thundercats before it was acceptable to stream em
Pippa and Doki Warrior Cats stream when?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how could dokibird associate with the alt-right nazi rabbit, this is UNFORGIVEABLE, and will cause LITERAL GENOCIDE (for real this time believe us guys)

Top Bottom