"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

Pipprojects 2024

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If anybody knows the drawfags around (I don't remember who is and isn't here) feel free to @ them about this.
@ChilChakSack, @somethingfarworseinthehorizon, @AO Cody, @wew and @famous artist pipkun come to mind (but poor Pipkun is probably going to have to be left out of this unless he wants to attempt diversifying his usual style and remaining anonymous in the credits due to his whole thing with being banned). I'm pretty sure @That Chuuba Enjoyer is a drawfag too but he seems to have been inactive on the site for a month now.

Also I guess @The Proctor himself also counts as a drawfag because I've seen him flood TVAcord with his art practice from time to time.
:marinesmug:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wait a minute, I've improved on perfection
1716177043708.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
One thing to remind people of: this isn't meant to just be a list of recipes, but also a quick-and-dirty guide to how to go about cooking that presumes no prior knowledge and an advanced case of both Pipkin and learned helplessness. So there should also be overviews of basic kitchen techniques and precautions, what to look for when purchasing produce/meat, proper ant-proof storage, etc. Things like "don't cut your chicken on a soft wooden cutting board, because that can spread salmonella."

4-ingredient recipes might also be a good well to draw from.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I debated on whether or not to post this but since Reticule's already shitting up the thread fuck it.

Spit-roast Yabbit

"Cookware":
Gun/Trap
Knife
Rotisserie Spit
Firewood
Bait: Watame Merch

Ingredients:
1 Whole Rabbit (Does not have to be Pink)
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
1 Bunch Thyme
1 Bunch Rosemary

Directions:
Shoot/trap rabbit
Skin and gut rabbit
Impale rabbit on spit
Season w/ few pinches of salt & pepper
Rub in thyme and rosemary and insert some twigs into cavity
Cook over an open flame rotating constantly and slowly for approx. 30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees F

spit-roast-rabbit.png

I'll try and come up with a real recipe in the next few days

Last edited:

tempo

🔧
Y'all seem to work best under time crunch. Last year it was working with a timer of a little under three weeks to craft an entire website, and this time it's one month to create an entire instructional, themed & soulful tailor-made cookbook.

I believe in this thread's ability to create a genuinely good end product just like last year. Don't let the creative spark fizzle out.

wew

Male hag love!
@ChilChakSack, @somethingfarworseinthehorizon, @AO Cody, @wew and @famous artist pipkun come to mind (but poor Pipkun is probably going to have to be left out of this unless he wants to attempt diversifying his usual style and remaining anonymous in the credits due to his whole thing with being banned). I'm pretty sure @That Chuuba Enjoyer is a drawfag too but he seems to have been inactive on the site for a month now.

Also I guess @The Proctor himself also counts as a drawfag because I've seen him flood TVAcord with his art practice from time to time.
damn never saw this thread pop up
I can draw smaller project stuff if need be. will just take me some time thanks to being busy with other art/streaming stuff also needing to slightly change my style up to stay somewhat anonymous lol

edit: back read a little and you guys are in luck I'm pretty okay at doing pixel art foods so I can make a couple easy

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh shit matzah ball soup! That shit and pastries are the two things jews really excel at. Though the ones I used to have at a jewish bakery were never this perfectly round or small, more like big sponges.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh shit matzah ball soup! That shit and pastries are the two things jews really excel at. Though the ones I used to have at a jewish bakery were never this perfectly round or small, more like big sponges.
Don't forget delis.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Saturnus' "I don't feel like cooking and not in the mood for fast food" recipes

Italian sandwich (Panko approved (not actually approved by Panko))​

• Bread
    • If you're fancy this can be a hoagie bun or even Italian sub-sandwich bread.
  • Pepperoni
  • Salami
  • Provolone Cheese
Add-ons if you feel fancy
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Banana peppers
  • Italian Vinaigrette (like the stuff used in salads).

Salad​

• 1 Pack of Salad mix from store
  • Italian vinaigrette
  • Croutons (Optional)
  • Shredded Chicken from the store (Optional)

"Damn I still have shredded chicken in the fridge" sandwiches​

• Shredded Chicken
  • BBQ Sauce
    • (Preferably mix the two together in a pan on the stove on medium.)

Mac and Cheese Dinner​

• 1 box of Kraft Mac and Cheese (does not have to be kraft brand).
    • Follow instructions on box to cook

Add whatever to your tastes accordingly​

• Dab of mustard
  • Black Pepper
  • Spam or Tuna
    • Spam should be cooked imo.
  • chopped bacon
  • chopped cheese-filled hotdog
  • Ketchup

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not full editor, but i can sanity check recepies for retarded supersticious bullshit. Question is, are we removing it or turning up to 11? Becasue i can do both. Or are we going full troll eraduicating all existing common bullshit and masqerade couple new ones as debunk?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ill draw a silhouette and fill it black.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

• Bread
  • Pepperoni
  • Salami
  • Provolone Cheese
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Banana peppers

Salad​

• Italian vinaigrette
  • Croutons (Optional)

• Shredded Chicken
  • BBQ Sauce

Mac and Cheese Dinner​

• Dab of mustard
  • Black Pepper
  • Spam or Tuna
  • chopped bacon
  • Ketchup
I find the idea of opening the cookbook with step-by-step instructions on how to make a regular sandwich to be hilarious tbh.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I find the idea of opening the cookbook with step-by-step instructions on how to make a regular sandwich to be hilarious tbh.
(MEXICAN HUEVOS)
Put water in pot
Put pot over fire
Wait until boil
Put egg in pot
Boil egg for 6-8 mins

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Crikey mates, today we're going where no white woman has gone in ages, a place lost to the ages and where the sandwich parts live, the home owner's pantry to hunt down the wonder breads and swiss cheeses. With any luck we may be privileged to see some wild black forest ham in da' fridge over yonder to complete our journey. I'm going in to the wilderness, armed with nothing more than this jar of stone ground mustard.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Y'all seem to work best under time crunch. Last year it was working with a timer of a little under three weeks to craft an entire website, and this time it's one month to create an entire instructional, themed & soulful tailor-made cookbook.

I believe in this thread's ability to create a genuinely good end product just like last year. Don't let the creative spark fizzle out.
is it worth doing art or is my blacklist solid as a rock?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

• Bread
  • Pepperoni
  • Salami
  • Provolone Cheese
  • Lettuce
  • Tomato
  • Banana peppers

Salad​

• Italian vinaigrette
  • Croutons (Optional)

• Shredded Chicken
  • BBQ Sauce

Mac and Cheese Dinner​

• Dab of mustard
  • Black Pepper
  • Spam or Tuna
  • chopped bacon
  • Ketchup
I know you got the panko sandwich made, but might I suggest the Ethiopian Grilled Chicken Sandwich instead, as it is much more in line with panko's ancestry.
:smugpipi:
https://www.mindful.sodexo.com/recipes/ethiopian-chicken-sandwich/

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
is it worth doing art or is my blacklist solid as a rock?
Would you be willing to design the kitchen? Just the background would probably not get you in trouble. You have a surprising knack for detail so I think you'd be a good fit there.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
if you need a editor (as in editorial) I can get something done. Was already practicing before because I wanted to gift other vtuber a cookbook, but printed and not just virtual.
Choose a recipe and give me representation of it and art and I'll do a mockup by tomorrow, I saw the Pippa novelAI one but a Panko one would be nice as well to use her pasta dish. Don't need to be elaborate just generate whatever, but as a suggestion: having the food itself being drawn anime style would do much more instead of photoshoping it to 2D.

Top Bottom