"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

Pipprojects 2024

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
(This is a prototype, so feel free to change and suggest edits)
Lumi's Lazy Lemon Chicken

(Lumi Pic here)

Ingredients and Cookware

Rice cooker with a steaming basket
Lemon pepper sesoning
1 Lemon
12 oz - 16 oz of unseasoned COOKED chicken
2 cups of jasmine rice
1 cup of water.
1 cup of chicken broth
1-2 Tbsp of butter.

Directions​

(Pic here of unwrapped ingredient )

First, in the rice cooker bowl, mix the COOKED chicken, the juice of one lemon, and Lemon pepper seasoning to preference or until coated. Then, remove the chicken from the bowl, place it in the steaming basket, and set aside.

(Finished step 1 pick here)

Secondly, Wash the rice and cook it as described on the side of the bag, replacing half of the water (or all, if you prefer) with chicken broth. For basic jasmine rice, add a cup of water and a cup of chicken broth to the rice, then add the butter.

(Pic of washed rice here)

Lastly, put the COOKED chicken basket on top of the rice, close the lid, and press cook on the rice cooker. Serves 4

(Pic of the finished product)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is Pippa likely to have a rice cooker, especially at her parents' place?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is Pippa likely to have a rice cooker, especially at her parents' place?
She's a weeb; she has to have a rice cooker. Whether or not she's ever unboxed it is another story.

DTrp

I know she talked about liking flan and puddings. flan might be tough since she'd have to use a mixer, but i have a great rice pudding recipe that is near impossible to mess up. It doesn't dance, but it tastes good.
We can probably find some other way to credit recipe contributors in a more subtle way
I'd suggest a simple subtle index with recipe names + credits at the end, so it doesn't break up the flow having to look at our cringe names throughout.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I know she talked about liking flan and puddings. flan might be tough since she'd have to use a mixer, but i have a great rice pudding recipe that is near impossible to mess up. It doesn't dance, but it tastes good.

I'd suggest a simple subtle index with recipe names + credits at the end, so it doesn't break up the flow having to look at our cringe names throughout.
I like the name Remilia's Rich Rice Pudding for that entry

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Shill banner is up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I've got a nice steak dinner recipe I'll whip up sometime soon, same one my dad taught me how to make. I'm pretty shit when it comes to creativity, but I'll do my best to come up with a Phase related name for it.

it's a simple steak and baby red potatoes meal with au jus on the side, if anyone has any good naming ideas

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Use the money to hire someone who is actually qualified.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We are not beating the feeder allegations.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We are not beating the feeder allegations.
Feeding is good when for years she's been a borderline skeleton subsisting on crumbs of goyslop fast-food slop and ramen.
:smugpipi:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Feeding is good when for years she's been a borderline skeleton subsisting on crumbs of goyslop fast-food slop and ramen.
:smugpipi:
Yeah, the idea is to try and help foster a healthier relationship with food.

Hff201

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looking over everything here's a simple pasta dish you can add to the book

~Panko's Pocket Pasta~
For when you're knees are weak and your palms are sweaty
Serves 2 people

Cookware:
  • One pot large enough to boil pasta
  • One large skillet
  • One large bowl (if using whole tomatos)
  • One cutting board (if not using preminced garlic)
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 lbs of your favorite pasta (be sure not to break it)
  • 1 28oz can of whole peeled, or crushed tomatos
  • 4 Tbsp of olive oil
  • 2+ cloves of garlic crushed or 1-2 Tbsp preminced garlic (add more if you love garlic)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh or pre chopped basil to taste
  • Optional: red pepper flakes to taste if you want some spice
Directions
  • Add at least 4 quarts of water to pot and start to boil
  • In the meantime open can of whole tomatoes and break them up with your hands in a large bowl
  • Crush your garlic if not using preminced garlic
  • Heat your skillet up to med-med high heat and add the olive oil
  • Once oil begins to shimmer alittle add the garlic and stir around for 30 seconds (if you're using red pepper flakes add them here too)
  • After 30 seconds stir in the tomatoes
  • Add your desired amount of basil, salt and pepper to sauce and turn heat down to medium-medium low
  • Cook sauce for 10 mimutes stirring occasionally
  • Once the pot of is boiling (big bubbles) add the 1Tbsp of salt to the water and add your pasta
  • Cook pasta according to the packages instructions
  • Once pasta is done cooking add to the sauce and mix well
  • Add more basil if you wish and plate up and serve
  • If your sauce finishes before the pasta is done cooking, reduce the heat to low and wait for the pasta
  • If your sauce seems too thick after adding the pasta, add enough pasta water to the pan and mix. Repeat until your desired consistency (go a spoonful at a time)

How's that?

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm now waiting for @Realticule to contribute a Jewish recipe or something.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can Jews actually create food or do they have their slaves bring them what they desire?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Can Jews actually create food or do they have their slaves bring them what they desire?
Only the vastly superior mind of the chosen could come up with this culinary masterpiece

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Food is nice and all, but I think making it like a proper cookbook would be really nice. So, I have a proposal.

We have a handful of drawfags here, not enough that we could all do our own pieces, but I think instead a collaborative piece would be an excellent option to make a cover. I'm not a particularly good chef myself so I think it'd be a good way to give those of us with artism a bit of an opportunity to do our own thing.

This was inspired by what the Nanashi Mumei fan discord did in 2022 for her birthday. I think it's a good way to have several artists collaborate while not having to dedicate themselves to a full piece.

Here's my basic idea of how it would be formatted.
Pippa kitchen.png
I think having all the EN Origins girls (plus Lumi?) would probably the best way to conserve space and resources on what to draw, especially since we don't have many drawfags to go around. So one of us each draws each of the girls and then somebody draws the background.

Ideally, we should all have basic colors down, shading not necessary. What I'll do is I'll open an Aggie after the background is finished and then from there each of us can do our thing so it looks somewhat cohesive.

If anybody knows the drawfags around (I don't remember who is and isn't here) feel free to @ them about this.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Top Bottom