"I believed, as a child, that when you farted, you released pieces of your soul, and if you farted too much you would die"Noir Vesper

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

tectalharp

If you did one donothon and overpromised, that's understandable, especially if the talent just came out, explained herself and apologized. But two donothons without doing all the rewards, and it looks like she's trying to not do the rewards for a third donothon? I think we're overstretching a charitable interpretation there. There comes a point where the easiest and simplest explanation is that she doesn't want to do her donothon rewards.
Has anyone actually said what she supposedly never did for her donothon as fen? Unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone actually say what it was she supposedly skipped on doing

As for her one's as Pochi it's not any worse than the rest of Idol for example Rin and Yuko did donothon's before her initial one and both still have shit they haven't completed from them so it doesn't seem like a thing wrong specifically with Pochi and she has already done about half of her rewards for her moving donothon hell her second to last stream was one of them it seems so I definitely don't think she wanted to just ditch on the rewards

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Has anyone actually said what she supposedly never did for her donothon as fen? Unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone actually say what it was she supposedly skipped on doing

As for her one's as Pochi it's not any worse than the rest of Idol for example Rin and Yuko did donothon's before her initial one and both still have shit they haven't completed from them so it doesn't seem like a thing wrong specifically with Pochi and she has already done about half of her rewards for her moving donothon hell her second to last stream was one of them it seems so I definitely don't think she wanted to just ditch on the rewards
It's absolutely worse. Pochi ran a second donothon before completing the goals of the first one, no one else has done that.

tectalharp

It's absolutely worse. Pochi ran a second donothon before completing the goals of the first one, no one else has done that.
That's fair to question but given it was to fund for her move and being the entire reason she did a second donothon she probably needed the money sooner rather than later so even though it added to the pile of rewards she needed the money

Bronze

That's fair to question but given it was to fund for her move and being the entire reason she did a second donothon she probably needed the money sooner rather than later so even though it added to the pile of rewards she needed the money
She claims she's not quitting because of Donothon money issue, but for something else. So her leave notice before completing rewards may be the problem in this case.

SaejimaHaruka

@tectalharp kudos to you for making an account here well in advance of dropping the twitter exposé, but you're making it just a tiny bit too obvious now, don't you think?

tectalharp

She claims she's not quitting because of Donothon money issue, but for something else. So her leave notice before completing rewards may be the problem in this case.
Yeah she said that she was at first told the reason for her not getting the donothon money was that she wouldn't do her tasks then told it was her work leave notice even though she told them she wouldn't leave until she finished the rewards but Aviel just refused to budge it basically sounds like he refused to give her the money until she agreed to some terms she refused wanting to just get her money finish the rewards and graduate but he just refused to budge at all so they couldn't agree and now she just gave up finally

I do find it interesting that Idol just straight up lied when someone requested a refund saying rewards were actively being worked on when that's just a lie so I wonder if Aviel knew how badly she needed the money and thought he'd get her to finally cave

tectalharp

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I feel like we're missing a piece of the puzzle for Pochi still. If she was able to make enough money that it is a useful amount, an amount she was depending on, why does she also want to graduate? Why not just stream until her contract is up again? I know she's trying to gain sympathy but if she can afford to just fuck off for months at a time then there's no reasons for anyone to think "oh poor baby didn't get her 10k fast enough." Or, did she have a better alternative to sink her time into on her breaks? Either way that doesn't make her look any better. I don't really know what she wants to accomplish with trying to save face. Her fans have been upset for a long time so they were just going to dumpster her if she graduated anyways. If her streams are too stressful they're just as stressful as an indie so there no reason for anyone to fallower her over that way. Just take the L and be done with streaming.

As for Idol, I mostly look at Roca as the most adult member and see she's not shaken up yet, so I don't think it's all that bad.

tectalharp

I feel like we're missing a piece of the puzzle for Pochi still. If she was able to make enough money that it is a useful amount, an amount she was depending on, why does she also want to graduate? Why not just stream until her contract is up again? I know she's trying to gain sympathy but if she can afford to just fuck off for months at a time then there's no reasons for anyone to think "oh poor baby didn't get her 10k fast enough." Or, did she have a better alternative to sink her time into on her breaks? Either way that doesn't make her look any better. I don't really know what she wants to accomplish with trying to save face. Her fans have been upset for a long time so they were just going to dumpster her if she graduated anyways. If her streams are too stressful they're just as stressful as an indie so there no reason for anyone to fallower her over that way. Just take the L and be done with streaming.

As for Idol, I mostly look at Roca as the most adult member and see she's not shaken up yet, so I don't think it's all that bad.
Honestly it seems like it has something with just not working well with idol management she specifically said "Mr. Man" I'm guessing it just wasn't worth it to her being in idol so she wanted to take her chances wrapping up business with them and going indie again

I also think she thought she could afford a break because her move was meant to be covered by that donothon so had put in a work leave notice around the time of the donothon itself then early January put in a work leave notice so her break started but idol didn't officially release a statement for some reason during her break was when she's supposed to receive payment but they withheld it and now it's snowballed to this she probably released the statement out of frustration and thinking things with idol were basically completely over then realized it was a B A D idea and deleted it

Edit: I will admit I'm probably giving to much benefit of the doubt for pochi with assuming she's being completely honest since the reality is probably far more muddled but I completely buy that she's not doing well mentally from the situation which probably isn't helping

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Yeah she said that she was at first told the reason for her not getting the donothon money was that she wouldn't do her tasks then told it was her work leave notice even though she told them she wouldn't leave until she finished the rewards but Aviel just refused to budge it basically sounds like he refused to give her the money until she agreed to some terms she refused wanting to just get her money finish the rewards and graduate but he just refused to budge at all so they couldn't agree and now she just gave up finally

I do find it interesting that Idol just straight up lied when someone requested a refund saying rewards were actively being worked on when that's just a lie so I wonder if Aviel knew how badly she needed the money and thought he'd get her to finally cave
0a3684134046e9baf5f7c7a5d90446625d938d7db270d3758bac117061039216_1.jpg

tectalharp

Limkin

So nice of Pochi to come to this forum to defend herself. Now go back and work on your donothon goals instead of doing damage control
:guradumbl::WHORE!!!:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Can I? Yes can I do it well? No
(apologies I'm fucking retarded)
Don't apologize we know you're retarded I mean you're posting in this forum.

Welcome, fellow retard!

tectalharp

Don't apologize we know you're retarded I mean you're posting in this forum.

Welcome, fellow retard!
Such a warm welcome! :koronehappyl:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Stunned But Dumb

Nah, don't worry about Rin, she'll be fine. The whole thing could crash and burn, and she'd still land on her feet somehow. Just watch. Idol will go down in flames and she'll show up in the next HoloEN gen or resurface as IKEA's new vtuber mascot or something. You'll see.
You might say she's Rinvincible

I assume Pochi deleting everything means that negotiations have begun again?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You might say she's Rinvincible

I assume Pochi deleting everything means that negotiations have begun again?
She found out that she wasn't going to have as many friends as she thought if she left Idol Corp without fulfilling her promised donothon rewards.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hey Mr. ESL, you forgot this: .

Top Bottom