"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Saturnus

haha it's unou

tectalharp

Her statement

20240324-031022.png

Wow that is way better than I thought it would be seems like the best outcome in my opinion considering everything idol gave a fairly respectful graduation letter and Fen apologized for her statement and they reached a reasonable deal fans who are upset she won't do all the rewards can get a refund and but she'll still be getting the rest I'm kinda shocked

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm shocked more contentious graduations aren't like this. This is normal in professional-land, and everyone just trusts that if there's anything particularly scandalous about the departure it'll get out anyway. The mudflinging seen with other companies (and with Idol previously) was just bizarre.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One loli down, seven more to go.
:ameheh:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This is what happen when you dont give me Idol ES aviel, i will continue to use Shamanistic rituals to get every talent until Idol ES debut

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
This is what happen when you dont give me Idol ES aviel, i will continue to use Shamanistic rituals to get every talent until Idol ES debut
Do you want the company to die that badly?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shame, I enjoyed Pochi and her weird accent. Her model update was garbo though

Stunned But Dumb

Sounds to me as if negotiations weren't going her way but were not yet over when she dropped that twitter bomb. If everyone can come to an agreement one day later, whatever the disagreement was must've been super minor and not worth all this petty drama. Idol handled this rather well and I think thats why the other talents backtracked their sadgirl tweets. I mean I could be wrong and Aviel could've ordered them to but that sounds really off.

I hope Pochi makes better decisions in the future. If the rumor of her predebut failed donothon is true, this would make three unfulfilled donothons, yeah? If I were a fan of hers, I wouldn't be after that, but I still hope she cleans herself up and has a safe move.

Man this was super unnecessary and just painted her in a really bad light

tectalharp

I wonder if her statement the other day finally pushed them to make an agreement at all

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shame, I enjoyed Pochi and her weird accent. Her model update was garbo though
and VT will somehow blame you for this. :luidance:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rin next please.
I wonder if her statement the other day finally pushed them to make an agreement at all
She named the jew.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I dunno. While it was looking like she deserved it, I'm kinda glad it ended without a Zaion happening. These sorta peaceful partings are rare and should happen more often.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
A way better outcome then anybody would have bet on.

Though I have a feeling Fen will be on a vtubing island similar to ...whatever the current persona of Oceane Otoishi is.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Well this is a crummy turn of events. Loved her old model; perfect mix of almond activating without being coomer. Also was unaware of the menhera side (I have enough of those in my life)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I dunno. While it was looking like she deserved it, I'm kinda glad it ended without a Zaion happening. These sorta peaceful partings are rare and should happen more often.
Yeah, companies should not be publicly assblasting employees on their way out. It is generally a horrible idea to do so.

Top Bottom