"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think i said it in a previous post but it bares repeating.
How much is what Nene is saying

1: Her being malicious for maliciousness sake
2: her being coerced by management
3: her needing to back management due to financial/business reasons

Even if we were to assume the worst I still feel like atl east some of this is brought on by the position the company has put her in

IF I don't back the company 100% then the other gens really will fall apart kind of shit.

I dunno maybe im being overly sympathetic no one made her put out that "thank you" tweet earlier that seems entirely on her.
It's probably mostly reason 3. It's natural to feel a bit burned when something like this happens, and the bar to prove actual maliciousness vs. stupidity is high, and I don't think she hit that bar yet. Given the size of the Gen 3, this was a massive loss and probably set the company back by an entire year at the bare minimum, and it's clear the situation needs to be stabilized, or they risk their collapse. Im gonna go on a limb here and assert she understands how dire the company's current possession is and is currently coping with the prospect of potentially losing everything she built and is doing everything she possibly can to bring the company back from the brink. Another thing to keep in mind is their bleak future hiring prospects, as now they are now no longer able to gain top talents given this drama. Nene is trying to save this issue as well with her statements.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I guess this bitch was 3 steps ahead and abandoned ship before it sank.
1680900002133.png

What did she rebrand into? Wasnt it a lewdtuber?
Mostly just chatting and asmr, some coomerbating, but she is far from Riifu's level.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Once she got the nun outfit I was pretty much checked out since she went full coombaiter because that's what sells and I'm willing to bet that's the direction management wants everyone to go, because they saw the stupid speed she pulled in cash during some big donothon she was doing. I think she got like $10k in donos inside of an hour? From like three people?
I don't think management wants them to make raunchy content, so far we know they aren't allowed to have male collabs and earlicking i don't doubt they are not allowed to make explicit jokes or sexual innuendos, also nene's coombait is the weakest i have seen, it limits to thumbnails, shorts and maybe titles.
Man I bet Oceane/Zoey is feeling pretty fucking vindicated right now, kawaii seems like a shit company to work for.
I don't think oceane was liked by any of the members, otherwise her gen would have quit the moment she was fired, i feel like the reason she was fired is the one from the statement (doxxing and the fan interaction behind the scenes) and that's why she didn't go nuclear.

Also i feel like the best chance we have at knowing who is in the wrong, will be to wait and see how the graduated gen3 talents make their content, if they become ethots we will be able to tell they were just grifting for money and an audience, if they make content that goes against the corpo rules but is not raunchy then they just didn't like the restrictions, and if their content stays the same then kawaii just had a woman moment and fired them because japanese retardation.

Airless

Active lurker
Shee Icho had an impromptu talk about the recent graduations. I'll upload a clip later if my internet ever stops shitting itself.
It was mostly the same stuff as the group video but two quotes were kinda interesting
...I've already had weeks to think about it because they had decided a long time ago
I feel really sorry for you guys because I feel like.. I don't know.. I feel like you deserved a better reason. The reason you got is the reason we got. I truly don't understand, I don't think I ever will, but I wish I could offer you a better explanation but that's all we have.
Taking these at face value my rrat is that gen 3 wasn't satisfied with something and their concerns were just kinda glossed over by management. Gens 1/2 were probably lied to by management, or maybe management legitimately believed things had been smoothed over which is why this came as a shock even though it had been planned for awhile. I'm obviously biased, but I'm honestly convinced this is (probably) entirely because of bad management.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't think management wants them to make raunchy content, so far we know they aren't allowed to have male collabs and earlicking i don't doubt they are not allowed to make explicit jokes or sexual innuendos, also nene's coombait is the weakest i have seen, it limits to thumbnails, shorts and maybe titles.

I don't think oceane was liked by any of the members, otherwise her gen would have quit the moment she was fired, i feel like the reason she was fired is the one from the statement (doxxing and the fan interaction behind the scenes) and that's why she didn't go nuclear.

Also i feel like the best chance we have at knowing who is in the wrong, will be to wait and see how the graduated gen3 talents make their content, if they become ethots we will be able to tell they were just grifting for money and an audience, if they make content that goes against the corpo rules but is not raunchy then they just didn't like the restrictions, and if their content stays the same then kawaii just had a woman moment and fired them because japanese retardation.

I'm sorry sir this is a certified rrattery, we can't be having that toxic reasoning around here where it might affect the growth and health of our tasty rrats. We need them to be good and plump so they'll be delicious to eat pleasing to the eye for maximum nutritional gain memetic dissemination. Weak rrats die too easily on their own to really thrive, and they need to be strong enough to survive in the wild until they collapse society through the spread of cholsterol false information.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm sorry sir this is a certified rrattery, we can't be having that toxic reasoning around here where it might affect the growth and health of our tasty rrats. We need them to be good and plump so they'll be delicious to eat pleasing to the eye for maximum nutritional gain memetic dissemination. Weak rrats die too easily on their own to really thrive, and they need to be strong enough to survive in the wild until they collapse society through the spread of cholsterol false information.
you don't eat plump rats you milk them.
the joke is right there and you botched it. Shame on your family.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
you don't eat plump rats you milk them.
the joke is right there and you botched it. Shame on your family.
Jokes on you I have no family and I don't ever feel shame.

I'll juice my rats and you can't stop me.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I missed these kind of shitstorms

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I really liked Sava. I don't have anything remotely interesting to add, but thanks for listing the past lives so we can keep supporting dumb anime women.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
These companies should have a spokesperson to make these announcements. Feels weird to listen to a loli-voiced girl talk seriously about what happened. I'm sure this is done to try to seem like some sort of close-knit family but you know some manager wrote this shit up.

View attachment 19462
If you want your talents to speak on the matter (or they want to say something themselves), just have them do what Holo Gen 3 did. Everyone get on a discord call and have a small stream. It may not sway any anti-corpo sentiment, but at least it'll be more genuine then a pre produced "fast" video.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
There was a guy here in the past who said he came here after seeing traffic from this site to a channel he modded/wrangled. We assumed from context that it was Sava's channel. Anyone remember who it was?

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There was a guy here in the past who said he came here after seeing traffic from this site to a channel he modded/wrangled. We assumed from context that it was Sava's channel. Anyone remember who it was?
I manage a vtuber's youtube channel and saw a significant amount of people coming from "xenforo.cloud"
Took a considerable amount of research to finally find this place. This is way better than the homeland
This guy?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
@Scrimbly Bingleborp WE SUMMON THEE FROM THE SHADOWS. COME FORTH GIBBERING INTO THE LIGHT AND REVEAL THY SINS.

(Shit, next time remember to get a good cop for this routine.)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
do bad cop worse cop it's on brand for the site.

No, that's bad cop, worse cop, cop on drugs, cop on copium, holocaust denier cop, thirsty cop, amateur remote therapist cop...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Top Bottom