"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

ogey_rrat

ogey
Forgive me for a) touching the shit far more directly than I usually would, and now b) Nolanposting, but I thought this was actually worth bringing up: /vt/ jannies are sweeping up for Kiki.

d9Qd1tI.png

Thread archive with extra context etc.

You could technically argue that this is actually an IRL discussion rule violation since it's only two degrees of separation from the IRL clip of her in the Short dump, but they also leave the very subtle Pippa/owlposting alone, so take it as you will.
Time for a new edition of this song.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Forgive me for a) touching the shit far more directly than I usually would, and now b) Nolanposting, but I thought this was actually worth bringing up: /vt/ jannies are sweeping up for Kiki.

d9Qd1tI.png

You could technically argue that this is actually an IRL discussion rule violation since it's only two degrees of separation from the IRL clip of her in the Short dump, but they also leave the very subtle Pippa/owlposting alone, so take it as you will.
The rule is enforced extra strictly when these things are posted purely to stir shit, the way you are, regardless of if they are true/justified/fact checked by American patriots.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Check it out, Legal Mindset and @TRIGG3RP0INT are weighing in on this here debate

"hurr me no care wot eceleb sez, only literal smoldering corpse evidence for mii"

Also, guntdick ecelebs... Isn't that what they are? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
New Kiki infodump. TVA staff procured messages between Kiki and one of her ex-boyfriends, whom dated eachother while they were both underage.

Atlas

d9Qd1tI.png

Yes, she has a jannie. I thought this was already known

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yes, she has a jannie. I thought this was already known
Don't assume anything is "known". Most of the information about Kiki has been buried among whispers on 4chan for years now, and no-one took it seriously because /vt/ in particular is full of deranged schizophrenics who hallucinate vtuber drama on a daily basis.

If you have material like this that supports or contradicts the current points of discussion it's probably worth posting, if only to help separate the facts from the white noise.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

70% of my posts are me arguing with Reticule, the man who calls Pippa "meat".
Do you wish to stand by that statement or am I going to have to do an autistic audit of your 11.6k posts? It's more posts than Nolan did but it should be far more tolerable to digest for my sanity.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
We should tie up Kiki and feed her to a massive saltwater crocodile.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
spending like 7000 messages arguing with a man who calls Pippa "meat" is not helping your case.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is a call for action if i ever seen one. @AO Cody was right all along..
We can split the difference. We can feed her to GATOR instead as I'm pretty sure that was his plan the whole time

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
This is a call for action if i ever seen one. @AO Cody was right all along..
Calm down dude it's a joke. I'm not really calling for any action.

That being said screw Kiki. She's a disgusting bitch.
We can split the difference. We can feed her to GATOR instead as I'm pretty sure that was his plan the whole time
I promise my comment was a joke. I wasn't really calling for any action.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Thank you, keep doing it. You two having lovers' quarrels every day is the only thing preventing me from being statistically the most pathetic user on this site. :smugpipi:

Top Bottom