"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
laugh at the uninformed finding this stuff out for the first time.
Hey man.
or are doing this out of concern that acting too hastily will simply make the situation even more muddled.
At first my thoughts were like this, but between my posts I thought about it (shocking, I know). You’re absolutely right about everything.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Proctor and Thranghh's desperate need for validation from their E-Daddy Joshua "Shotaconnor" Moon need not affect the rest of us, let them fail yet again in an attempt to gain acceptance for this hobby of ours and laugh at the outcome.
Come on, man, that's a low blow. Father's day right around the corner!

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
What are we even fighting about at this point? No one here is saying it's good to be a nonce, and is Kiki insane in the membrane? Yes, definitely. And are people really, and I'm loath to say this "No-no square" guarding for Kiki? We really don't have any real big open Kiki fans around, seems to me that those who are misguidedly pulling water for Kiki is doing so in defense of their oshi who associates with her, (looking at you Niganon) or are doing this out of concern that acting too hastily will simply make the situation even more muddled.

Can't we simply condemn Kiki for her vile attractions, take a step back and analyze what we have to work with? Mentally ill woman get molested, feels bad, becomes paedo as a trauma-cope, many such cases! Is the fact that she she has been in a position of authority over children concerning? Yes, very much so! But what part should we play in this? We are not the cyberpolice and cannot backtrace her IP or whatever, just let the dramaqueers take over and let them do what they will. This has spread beyond yon humble forums in to the wider E-bloddspurts/Eceleb dramasphere, let them do the dirty work.

Proctor and Thranghh's desperate need for validation from their E-Daddy Joshua "Shotaconnor" Moon need not affect the rest of us, let them fail yet again in an attempt to gain acceptance for this hobby of ours and laugh at the outcome. All this will lead to is a barely 3 view Vtuber with a sordid past getting hecking cancelled and then order will be restored. This won't change the minds of Kiki's fans, this won't change what the broader Dramaphage sphere will think of Vtuber-fans, this will not establish a golden age of ethics in Vtubing. It sucks that Kiki's Vtubing friends will get dragged into this, for those whose oshis are affected, my sincere goondolances. So before you put on your Libertarian bow-tie and wonder out loud "What if the paedo is a woman though?", just let this all solve itself, join no crusade, be no white knight for nonces, just laugh at the stupidity of it all, the hilarious ERPing, the fact that the dude who leaked it included screenshots of him digitally sucking toes, laugh at Proctor yet again pretending to have "le sekret informashun", laugh at Thranghh's desperate attempts to please the unpleasable cheese Ogre of Belgrad, laugh at the need some feel to defend their oshis poor choices of friends, laugh at the uninformed finding this stuff out for the first time.

Mods are officially gay if they don't rename the thread to this
first good post in this thread

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
What are we even fighting about at this point? No one here is saying it's good to be a nonce, and is Kiki insane in the membrane? Yes, definitely. And are people really, and I'm loath to say this "No-no square" guarding for Kiki? We really don't have any real big open Kiki fans around, seems to me that those who are misguidedly pulling water for Kiki is doing so in defense of their oshi who associates with her, (looking at you Niganon) or are doing this out of concern that acting too hastily will simply make the situation even more muddled.

Can't we simply condemn Kiki for her vile attractions, take a step back and analyze what we have to work with? Mentally ill woman get molested, feels bad, becomes paedo as a trauma-cope, many such cases! Is the fact that she she has been in a position of authority over children concerning? Yes, very much so! But what part should we play in this? We are not the cyberpolice and cannot backtrace her IP or whatever, just let the dramaqueers take over and let them do what they will. This has spread beyond yon humble forums in to the wider E-bloddspurts/Eceleb dramasphere, let them do the dirty work.

Proctor and Thranghh's desperate need for validation from their E-Daddy Joshua "Shotaconnor" Moon need not affect the rest of us, let them fail yet again in an attempt to gain acceptance for this hobby of ours and laugh at the outcome. All this will lead to is a barely 3 view Vtuber with a sordid past getting hecking cancelled and then order will be restored. This won't change the minds of Kiki's fans, this won't change what the broader Dramaphage sphere will think of Vtuber-fans, this will not establish a golden age of ethics in Vtubing. It sucks that Kiki's Vtubing friends will get dragged into this, for those whose oshis are affected, my sincere goondolances. So before you put on your Libertarian bow-tie and wonder out loud "What if the paedo is a woman though?", just let this all solve itself, join no crusade, be no white knight for nonces, just laugh at the stupidity of it all, the hilarious ERPing, the fact that the dude who leaked it included screenshots of him digitally sucking toes, laugh at Proctor yet again pretending to have "le sekret informashun", laugh at Thranghh's desperate attempts to please the unpleasable cheese Ogre of Belgrad, laugh at the need some feel to defend their oshis poor choices of friends, laugh at the uninformed finding this stuff out for the first time.
holy shit a reasonable opinion in this thread

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You guys remember how she had access to kids?

Yeah, they were also disabled autistic kids.

I don't know how this keeps getting worse.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Casual reminder that Marina also targeted disabled people because he knew they were less likely to talk.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Is there a way to warn other vtubers about her, without causing drama or alarm? A lot of them seem to be clueless about what Kiki has done in her past.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is there a way to warn other vtubers about her, without causing drama or alarm? A lot of them seem to be clueless about what Kiki has done in her past.
Don't worry, any vtuber worth watching already reads this site religiously :smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
I didn't know Sithis was into that kind of thing.

:ameliaThink:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This whole subject has devolved into such a clown world that it's now a black comedy in how fucked up it all is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's no way that you (presumably) as an outsider with no credibility trying to get other vtubers to stop interacting with Kiki will not end up looking incredibly gay and unhinged. So, don't do that.

However, there are plenty of Discords and backroom chats between various talents where word about this will get passed around, vtubers are a pretty highly networked group. I don't think any vtuber will want to be linked with this radioactive trashfire and they'll warn evryone else they can away from it too.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
There's no way that you (presumably) as an outsider with no credibility trying to get other vtubers to stop interacting with Kiki will not end up looking incredibly gay and unhinged. So, don't do that.

However, there are plenty of Discords and backroom chats between various talents where word about this will get passed around, vtubers are a pretty highly networked group. I don't think any vtuber will want to be linked with this radioactive trashfire and they'll warn evryone else they can away from it too.
I hope word gets spread around. I really don't want the vtubers that I like, but also have collabed with Kiki (unaware of the things she did), get dragged in when this stuff finally blows up in her face.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I hope word gets spread around. I really don't want the vtubers that I like, but also have collabed with Kiki (unaware of the things she did), get dragged in when this stuff finally blows up in her face.
For what it's worth, I've done my duty and gossiped to several people closed to an indie that collabed with Kiki once.

SouperDooper

Mods are officially gay if they don't rename the thread to this
My main takeaway from this thread is to be reminded of how unserious Proctor comes off as when he tries to be serious.
It took me a few weeks of lurking in this forum before I realized he wasn't just a regular user.

Why does it always come back to horses?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Forgive me for a) touching the shit far more directly than I usually would, and now b) Nolanposting, but I thought this was actually worth bringing up: /vt/ jannies are sweeping up for Kiki.

d9Qd1tI.png

Thread archive with extra context etc.

You could technically argue that this is actually an IRL discussion rule violation since it's only two degrees of separation from the IRL clip of her in the Short dump, but they also leave the very subtle Pippa/owlposting alone, so take it as you will.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Forgive me for a) touching the shit far more directly than I usually would, and now b) Nolanposting, but I thought this was actually worth bringing up: /vt/ jannies are sweeping up for Kiki.

d9Qd1tI.png

Thread archive with extra context etc.

You could technically argue that this is actually an IRL discussion rule violation since it's only two degrees of separation from the IRL clip of her in the Short dump, but they also leave the very subtle Pippa/owlposting alone, so take it as you will.

I wouldn't expect anything less from them, really!

since we're now on the new server, and I couldn't reply to the previous post about it, if SFO makes a video about this just start stoning him on the spot.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

This has been suspected by many for a long time. I think it's basically confirmed at this point, from the treatment that Pippa, Kirsche and Kiki all recieve.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Jannies once again proving they're gay.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Check it out, Legal Mindset and @TRIGG3RP0INT are weighing in on this here debate

Top Bottom