"I have colonizer blood in me"Reimu Endou

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It still should've been brought up at the same time it was mentioned that she cope fantasizes about herself as a minor getting assaulted. It was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw someone mention those fantasies, and it seemed disingenuous to me not to consider it.
Just speaking for myself, I felt like that fell in the general umbrella of "before it gets worse" and all that. I assumed it was implied.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Just speaking for myself, I felt like that fell in the general umbrella of "before it gets worse" and all that. I assumed it was implied.
given the state of the argument and how heated everyone got, being as concise and clear as possible without leaving anything implied or vague would've gone a long way in keeping things tempered.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
given the state of the argument and how heated everyone got, being as concise and clear as possible without leaving anything implied or vague would've gone a long way in keeping things tempered.
You're right, but man my posts were getting wordy enough... I didn't feel as if every possible way it could get worse needed to be said, but I do see where you're coming from.

Arguments earlier today aside, at this point all that remains is to see what other information comes out, and watch what direction Kiki goes from here.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You are right for the wrong reasons. I was actually referring to something rather different. But yes, otherwise you are completely correct. I should be more careful, and have let myself get too emotionally involved in this. I apologize to people like you. I still extend zero apologies to anyone defending Kiki, though. Nenelove said why better than I can, in fewer words.
Sorry not sorry.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
it’s reaching the point where it’s just funny and ridiculous how much people are fighting.
I totally get why, but… lol

SouperDooper

Even if she's "just a menhera on the edge", there is a risk that she is a predator, and by all that we can see, she is not actively seeking help.

People going against you probably feel your attitude is potentially putting children at risk. Would it not be possible for her to get the help you believe she needs, but also prevent her from being in contact with/a position of power over children? And also separate her from her enabling fanbase?
Ah yes, let's do something like that! Hmm, getting an Internet mob to yell at her about it might work.... Say, we've got a bunch of mentally well adjusted people right here...and isn't there some other forum, that something Farms? This is sure to be productive!

A vile attatchment
Why did you assault my eyes with this shit?

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Well that was a horrifying hour and a half of playing catch-up. This whole thing is fucking vile and I hated every second of reading it.
derpessedagain.png

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Kiki's thread (formerly Ralph's)
Ralph is so boring and dull that even a thread dedicated to him refuses to talk about his boring-ass shenanigans.

lvl8

A forum dedicated to vtubers derailing a thread about the rage pig to a vtuber, is very on brand.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
View attachment 71759

That's all I have to say.

Edit: I wrote and rewrote like 30 different things throughout the course of today. But I just really am at a loss for words.

Edit 2: At some point I will get my thoughts together and say something coherent. Please just give me time. This is really hard and really painful and really sucks.

my retardation and confusion aside, do what you can to get some rest, and step away from the keyboard until you are in a better mental state - same with the rest of your friends, group, etc. it's been a long 48 hours for everyone, I'm sure.

akari-chan

I'm tired, boss... :depressedtako:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
You'd think, but even though all of my comments were couched in some form of "Kiki's behaviour is gross and needs to change" that somehow became seen as defending her actions as ok. Again, people talking past each other because it's a hot button topic even though everyone here broadly agrees on the same thing.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
At some point I will get my thoughts together and say something coherent
Take your time.
All you did was (unknowing of all of this) interact with her as you would with anyone, if that helps. Don’t put yourself in a bad place.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Take your time.
All you did was (unknowing of all of this) interact with her as you would with anyone, if that helps. Don’t put yourself in a bad place.

Yeah, she's not at fault here, nor is anyone who interacted with Kiki without knowing, so absolutely no pressure at all for Hexa or anyone else.

The only ones that have to answer for anything are Kiki, and those going out of their way to defend her.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
The only ones that have to answer for anything are Kiki

I don’t think Kiki herself will say anything, but if she does I am expecting nothing less than “I am quitting the internet to focus on improving my fucked up brain”

or “I’m gonna kill myself” for like the 3rd time

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
What are we even fighting about at this point? No one here is saying it's good to be a nonce, and is Kiki insane in the membrane? Yes, definitely. And are people really, and I'm loath to say this "No-no square" guarding for Kiki? We really don't have any real big open Kiki fans around, seems to me that those who are misguidedly pulling water for Kiki is doing so in defense of their oshi who associates with her, (looking at you Niganon) or are doing this out of concern that acting too hastily will simply make the situation even more muddled.

Can't we simply condemn Kiki for her vile attractions, take a step back and analyze what we have to work with? Mentally ill woman get molested, feels bad, becomes paedo as a trauma-cope, many such cases! Is the fact that she she has been in a position of authority over children concerning? Yes, very much so! But what part should we play in this? We are not the cyberpolice and cannot backtrace her IP or whatever, just let the dramaqueers take over and let them do what they will. This has spread beyond yon humble forums in to the wider E-bloddspurts/Eceleb dramasphere, let them do the dirty work.

Proctor and Thranghh's desperate need for validation from their E-Daddy Joshua "Shotaconnor" Moon need not affect the rest of us, let them fail yet again in an attempt to gain acceptance for this hobby of ours and laugh at the outcome. All this will lead to is a barely 3 view Vtuber with a sordid past getting hecking cancelled and then order will be restored. This won't change the minds of Kiki's fans, this won't change what the broader Dramaphage sphere will think of Vtuber-fans, this will not establish a golden age of ethics in Vtubing. It sucks that Kiki's Vtubing friends will get dragged into this, for those whose oshis are affected, my sincere goondolances. So before you put on your Libertarian bow-tie and wonder out loud "What if the paedo is a woman though?", just let this all solve itself, join no crusade, be no white knight for nonces, just laugh at the stupidity of it all, the hilarious ERPing, the fact that the dude who leaked it included screenshots of him digitally sucking toes, laugh at Proctor yet again pretending to have "le sekret informashun", laugh at Thranghh's desperate attempts to please the unpleasable cheese Ogre of Belgrad, laugh at the need some feel to defend their oshis poor choices of friends, laugh at the uninformed finding this stuff out for the first time.

Mods are officially gay if they don't rename the thread to this

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
ROv0LK@facebook.gif

I regret reading this thread. Have fun sperging out you guys, I think I'm going to take up day drinking to try and get this shit taste out of my mouth

Top Bottom