"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Expanding on what's already been dropped.

opera_sqjlyfkY8p.png
opera_0vb0MErnuA.png

The vocaroo.

opera_IK3lqyazls.png

I'm slowly starting to understand why Kiki might have been so panicked when I first followed her for the art she posted back in 2022 on Twitter. All the information above doesn't look good for her in context.

opera_BWglZNMPf0.png

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Randbot is such a fucking retard he admitted that 'toddlercon on a good day' Kiki is actually TERRIFIED of Null & Kiwi Farms.
image.png
:whatastory:

Gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because she has skeletons in her closest that she is desperate to hide? :ameliaThink:

Rand also namedrops Pippa & Kirsche as "not being scared of Null". Wanna know why they aren't, retard? Neither of them have a sordid past pedobaiting on imageboards, talking about toddlercon, or are pedophiles/active enablers like Kiki may actually be.
I don't mean this as a defense of Kiki, but I don't think a single sane person would welcome having the eye of Sauron style attention of communities like KF/Sharty/OnA turn upon them.

E: Kiki, to me, seems like a regretfully standard case of victim who in turn perpetrates the harm done to them. This does not excuse it either.

USS IOWA

So should we renamed this thread or what?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So should we renamed this thread or what?
Nah, Ralph has a way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This thread will go back to Ralphposting and the reason will be really retarded and homosexual.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
After glancing that shits gay and boring. My stance doesnt change and kiki should see a shrink. Like a real one and not the one that told randomtranny that hes a tranny.

Nah, Ralph has a way of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This thread will go back to Ralphposting and the reason will be really retarded and homosexual.
No it wont this thread dies instantly when the fat femboy #3's name gets mentioned. Ralph is unfunny and people following him are retarded speds with sunk cost baggage that try to justify spending energy caring about the guy with having wasted years of their life doing so. I spit on them

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Maniacal Foreigner on the Discord just posted this in relation to commentary about people who are still looking for reasons to defend Kiki. I think it is worth reposting here.

1718357482403.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maniacal Foreigner on the Discord just posted this in relation to commentary about people who are still looking for reasons to defend Kiki. I think it is worth reposting here.

View attachment 71674
Who's actually defending Kiki after Short dropped this information, or are you just having a fight with imaginary people in your head right now?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Who's actually defending Kiki after Short dropped this information, or are you just having a fight with imaginary people in your head right now?

My Discord username is not Maniacal Foreigner, sir. You will have to ask him who he made that post about, specifically.

Maniacal Foreigner

I was more so referring to Vtubers who would still associate with Kiki even after all this info comes to light, and this is the closest meme to that I could think of.

Short

God Damn the Sun
That was in reference to this I will point it out in @midori defense this was obviously before my post on KF
2024-06-14 adsfsadfsd.png
Edit:
LMAO wrong Kiki
2024-06-14 dwadadaw.png

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I'm too tired right now to think of anymore funny joke middle names, so maybe tomorrow.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yes, I was going off on memory of the stream, but am currently re-watching, so no jumping to any conclusions just yet. If it's wrong, disregard entirely as me being schizophrenic and hearing voices!

But either way, I certainly hope she has a serious come-to-jesus moment with Kiki, which is the most polite way I could say this as possible without fedposting!

lvl8

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Deeply glad that Beatani kept a solid distance from her and basically said no to any sort of official interaction with her. I forget who spoke to her warning her to keep her distance from her but strongest risuna for sure for helping her dodge that bullet. She sounds genuinely mentally ill, and not like the "ha ha she's a little menehara I can fix her" mentally ill but the genuinely "In a different time period you'd still be in a hospital and potentially missing part of your brain in attempts to fix you" sorta ill. And yes, having her show up as 'babytani's no-no square' in the /yah/cord was fucking cringe as fuck and felt like a desperate act for attention.
On a related note, I know her and Eira have interacted to some extent and I kinda hope Eira never finds out about this or just quietly steps back because Eira deserves not to have her already sometimes fragile mental hurt by the reality someone she knows and maybe even likes to an extent is a fucking nutcase.

Having said that, it's pretty clear the people she interacted with/'edated'/hung out with are completely fucking awful people who are just as fucking bad if not worse for willingly going along with her insanity for a crumb of potential pussy while also bitching about how no women ever cares for them.

In short, no one is without sin, they all deserve rope. I regret reading all of this shit because I deal with enough insanity where I get paid, I don't generally want to deal with it on my free time but my curiosity got the better of me. :beatanilooking:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ladies and gentlemen, Marina has officially been replaced as the vilest piece of ambulatory human excrement I have ever had the delight of covering on this website.
You are definitely trippin'. Is she bad? Yes. As Marina? God no.
First of all while she was close to human garbage, she didn't go for anyone that irked her, her targets were probably innocent but I wouldn't put my hand on fire for robots that saw a 15yo online and thought "yeah, I'd bang her". And I'm of the opinion that if a 17yo can do much worse like get fuckfaced and transform her car into a murder machine, she can take a dicking.
When you show me proof that Kiki tried to dig holes for other people and kept blackmail material to shush all her peers that weren't very possible pedos then I might agree with you. And she will still lack the depravity to talk about her fetish with kids as a teacher and adopting an autistic child to satisfy her narcisism.
I wonder whats parasi up to
Parasi is a newcomer. She's retarded and hints being a channer, but she's a new one, probably joined during/after covid. I'm 90% sure she doesn't know shit, that's why she maintains relationships with other old crabbies like Denpa. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure she knows about Zenya pedobaiting, but that one's a grown up woman just doing her best to cater to coomers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

But either way, I certainly hope she has a serious come-to-jesus moment with Kiki, which is the most polite way I could say this as possible without fedposting!
Hexa: "Maybe the real pedos were the friends we made along the way"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Based on the link on the main page I expected some smoking gun came out about the honeypot accusations. Maybe I skimmed something (granted it's a lot of headcases My Truth-ing at each other and sexual roleplay I ain't about to start reading so maybe I missed something) but it just seems to confirm that Kiki is really, really fucking damaged. Which is about what I'd expect from someone who was given drugs and fucked at 14 years old.

The biggest takeaway from this is Kiki needs some serious psychological help, and she needs to stop hanging around other degenerates online that'll enable the worst parts of her.

She probably knows about this thread, not sure if she's avoiding it or reading it, but if it's the latter: Kiki, walk away from the people feeding your fetishes, and call a doctor. Take some time off, get some help (actual help), come back, rebrand. Don't indulge in the degenerate shit, it's only going to make all your problems and mental scars worse.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
found the clip I was referencing, good news and bad news - it was from the Autopsy Simulator vod a day ago, and she is talking about her friend who is also named Kiki (entirely unrelated to any of this), which is where my confusion came in:

So it's a combination of my misremembering and incredibly unfortunate timing, hopefully she doesn't defend the actual Kiki we are talking about, right

Unless the Kikis are multiplying, in which case, oh no

Top Bottom