"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
found the clip I was referencing, good news and bad news - it was from the Autopsy Simulator vod a day ago, and she is talking about her friend who is also named Kiki (entirely unrelated to any of this), which is where my confusion came in:

So it's a combination of my misremembering and incredibly unfortunate timing, hopefully she doesn't defend the actual Kiki we are talking about, right

Unless the Kikis are multiplying, in which case, oh no

With fans like you, who needs antis. :dokiSmug:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
With fans like you, who needs antis. :dokiSmug:

which is why I didn't want to post or jump to conclusions until I actually had the clip on hand

how am I supposed to keep track of all of these Kikis, man

JMForte

Anyways, this got me to go back and try and find the thing about gunjy getting kids to cut themselves and yep, I just want to say pretty much every first party that's made accusations, at least from way way back, are just as schizo as Kiki, and in some cases, probably more. Gunjy is absolutely a pedo. Don't let your kids on the internet.

For the discord screenshot, I'm pretty sure mouse is gunjy, just going by other discord screenshots and how he's talked around them.
Gunjy.png

GunhyCut3.png

GunjyCut2.png

Gunjy.png

Gunjy2.png

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Parasi is a newcomer. She's retarded and hints being a channer, but she's a new one, probably joined during/after covid. I'm 90% sure she doesn't know shit, that's why she maintains relationships with other old crabbies like Denpa. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure she knows about Zenya pedobaiting, but that one's a grown up woman just doing her best to cater to coomers.
I genuinely don't think she's a channer, but her audience is to such a degree that she sometimes seems like one by osmosis. She's a female lolicon, however, so I don't think she's too worried about Zenya in any negative sense.
As for the other person you mentioned, it actually looks like they started avoiding each other sometime last year - you'll often see both in their friends' chats, but never each other's anymore.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
After reading through all those discord/text messages I must say that it seems like this Kiki person is extremely messed up in the head, but I really don't see anything that would make me think she's some evil force like Marina. In fact I was actually starting to feel bad for her because she seems to understand she's got issues but she's simply not mentally well enough to handle them responsibly, and whoever is speaking with her in these messages is doing their dead level best to fuck with her emotions so that's already making me think that this was done maliciously to try and cancel her or something like that. I guess I'm just missing something because even though I'm seeing all signs of her being messed up mentally with how she speaks about herself, I'm not really seeing anything that would make me think she's some awful unredeemable trash that I was expecting after seeing the headline.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Sucks that Kiki's a menhara getting off to her own abuse, but on the other hand, "I'm innocent because that underage whore baited me into it" is the oldest lie in the book - literally the premise of Lolita.

Maniacal Foreigner

I genuinely don't think she's a channer, but her audience is to such a degree that she sometimes seems like one by osmosis. She's a female lolicon, however, so I don't think she's too worried about Zenya in any negative sense.
As for the other person you mentioned, it actually looks like they started avoiding each other sometime last year - you'll often see both in their friends' chats, but never each other's anymore.
Not just a lolicon, Para is heavily into guro (including of herself) which she also draws. I'm obviously not gonna link it here but it's not hard to find, she even shows it on stream.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not just a lolicon, Para is heavily into guro (including of herself) which she also draws. I'm obviously not gonna link it here but it's not hard to find, she even shows it on stream.
Thats less guro more traumacore aesthetic popular of tumblrs and alike.
But yea, upon further review, like the last time proctor brought up local nothingburger between groomers and mentally ill people and blown it out of proportions, this is nothingburger that was blown out of proportions with a topping of moldy pickles and mental illness sauce. Death to america

Short

God Damn the Sun
this is nothingburger
If I can bring you this.
image.png

And your response isn't that it is fake but that it is a "nothingburer" Then I will just have to admit that the VTuber community is full of pedophiles and Null and the Kiwis were right about us all along.
:botanshrug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn
Even africans can prove they can do a white man's job better nowadays

Early Adopter
If I can bring you this.
image.png

And your response isn't that it is fake but that it is a "nothingburer" Then I will just have to admit that the VTuber community is full of pedophiles and Null and the Kiwis were right about us all along.
this is the classic case of the baggage of mentally ill grooming/SA victim with which a lot of people struggle irl right now, and a whole lot of convicts. She said she isnt now, and since there are no papers to confirm "Its okay guys shes not into kids anymore" and unless she grooms an underage herself i cant really say she isnt speaking truth here. So no, its doesnt mean that vtuber community is full of pedophiles. You could make a case for mental illness but shes not the best example of that either. So like from my POV situation is just gross and thats all

btw whens on the timelines these screenshoits supposed to be taking place?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If I can bring you this.
image.png

I mean... that's actually less fucked up than Marine, who said the same thing on stream except she also babysat two kids of her coworkers at the time she had those issues.

I can't say I make a habit out of throwing stones at people who recognise they have a problem and deal with it.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Thats less guro more traumacore aesthetic popular of tumblrs and alike.
if you're posting art of yourself getting skinned alive or having your toes chopped off 100% that shit is falling under guro. There's no technicality about it, it is grotesque/gore being presented in a sexual manner.

Early Adopter
if you're posting art of yourself getting skinned alive or having your toes chopped off 100% that shit is falling under guro. There's no technicality about it, it is grotesque/gore being presented in a sexual manner.
apologies my bad wasnt informed

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

niggaphil

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Total Ralphamale victory

I like how this video is him in a car with the lolicon he impregnated and whom gave birth to one of his demonspawn.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
mean... that's actually less fucked up than Marine, who said the same thing on stream except she also babysat two kids of her coworkers at the time she had those issues.
Marine? As in, Houshou Marine? Member of Hololive's third generation, HoloFantasy, that Marine?
nigga what.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If you're equating a drawing to real people, you're as retarded as they come, and it's common behavior in a specific kind of people.
But I get it, it's her own avatar, that's fucked up, etc. Not everyone links their avatar to themselves, and in Para's case she was an artist many years before being a streamer, this isn't anything new.
You might disagree and say there's correlation to real life behavior but if you're premeditating something out of it, you're policing thoughts just like the vermintide.

Top Bottom