"You little shit"Takanashi Kiara

September Livestream and call-in struggle session.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So I'll be honest. I don't feel all that up to making a giant announcement post about our one-year anniversary. It feels too much like talking to thin air and addressing the concept of a forum rather than the actual members that make up said forum.

Instead I'm considering doing a livestream on Youtube, going over the general events of the last year and commenting on various things. I'm also considering allowing viewers to call into the stream via Discord. I'd like to hear people's general thoughts and potential suggestions about this.

To preface certain potential issues; all call-ins will be prearranged. You announce your desire to be heard, identify your Discord username and associate it with your forum identity. Obviously, throwaway Discord accounts are highly encouraged for OpSec purposes. This is to prevent faggotry like people joining only to scream YAMABA. Disruptive guests will be summarily executed via the penis explosion chamber.

That's all for now. Discuss, argue, tell me what a terrible, awful, not so great idea this is, etc.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
What if a lurker does a burner account in the Asylum just to participate in this? Would you allow them?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
What if a lurker does a burner account in the Asylum just to participate in this? Would you allow them?

I'd vet every person (assuming it's a sane number, and I doubt it won't be) and have mods warn me if they'd been involved in suspicious behaviour. If it's a literal who with 5 posts that amount to 'omg' or 'wow amazing', they're not getting the incredible honour of listening to a British man ask them what it feels like to be colonized.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Not interested but I think it's a good opportunity for you to debut as a chubba at the same time. Have fun

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Call me when you get a full britbong cinematic universe collab with Rin, Froot, Vox, and Mysta.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Just talk about the journey its been to get to this point, go over all the details and such and the good bad ugly without the call ins, and just read from chat and share reactions

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm sure you're not expecting most people here to show up as their forum's username, but the idea sounds cool.
You could talk about a summary of all that's happened in the vtuber sphere since the inception of the forum, that's about 3 to 4 hours worth of content.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm only interested if I'm allowed to scream fággot and then hang up immidiately.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Let's see how much stream time the guests can allocate to our favourite horsecock enthusiasts Violent Nugget and Nolan Crush.
Call me when you get a full britbong cinematic universe collab with Rin, Froot, Vox, and Mysta.
And Veibae. So Proctor can proudly say that he got a Veibae collab before Kiara did.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have a hunch that the only reason you're doing call-ins is because you really hope a VTuber calls in.
:SelenHAHAhere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As is tradition with this forum, are you dedicating a third of the stream to Pippa?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm also considering allowing viewers to call into the stream via Discord.
Oh yeah, this'll be worth watching
The alternative is no one calls in and we watch roosterman nervously struggle to fill dead air.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Is this an elaborate ploy to get Kirsche and Ragdoll in a voicecall? :vespernice:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The alternative is no one calls in and we watch roosterman nervously struggle to fill dead air.
I'll talk to him, @The Rrat didn't christen me "The Windbag" for nothing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have a hunch that the only reason you're doing call-ins is because you really hope a VTuber calls in.
Proctor trying to lure Kirsche into a steamy roleplaying session live on stream.

He then belatedly realises that he's the one who's been groomed.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Calls would be prearranged. If none of the terminal autists here feel like revealing their 75IQ monotones I'll just do something else.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Calls would be prearranged. If none of the terminal autists here feel like revealing their 75IQ monotones I'll just do something else.
Depending on how in depth you mean when you say vetting I'd suggest, if both you and the prospective call-in can find the time for it, a five or ten minute chat in the intervening time before the stream. Not just to screen them for mental stability (lol) but also to put you both a little more at ease with carrying a conversation between the two of you and pre-seeding topics/gauging one another's ability to take and make jokes. You've got to find people you can ride the fine line between friendly banter and autistic screeching with.

Top Bottom