"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

September Livestream and call-in struggle session.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
i hope nolan makes an appearance to argue his case

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm sure you're not expecting most people here to show up as their forum's username, but the idea sounds cool.
You could talk about a summary of all that's happened in the vtuber sphere since the inception of the forum, that's about 3 to 4 hours worth of content.
theres the game. use other peoples forums names as your chat name aslong as your upfront with your forum name proctor don't care.

Premptivly claiming The Rrat none og you fuckers better take it especially you The Rrat I see them intentions.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Honestly, this sounds like a really fun idea! Hearing your voice would help with the "not all Birts are fags" mentality I've been struggling to develop. Then again, it might reinforce my current "all Brits are fags" disposition I currently have.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not in a position to call in personally, but on a more general note I wonder if it'd be better to host this (and potential future streams) on Rumble/Odysee/(alt-tech sites that aren't coming to mind right now) than YouTube. Some of the stuff brought up on the forum that'd likely be good stream content is on the spicier side, so trying to make it palatable for a site where saying the wrong pronoun can get you banned could be quite restrictive long-term.

Honestly, this sounds like a really fun idea! Hearing your voice would help with the "not all Birts are fags" mentality I've been struggling to develop. Then again, it might reinforce my current "all Brits are fags" disposition I currently have.
Are you going to call in? It'd be really cool to have a known corpo vtuber on the show.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Get Airi to call in Rie, I'll teach how to run a dozer for when she gets the killdozer.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You should totally make a " do you know your asylum show and make a prize pool of 1000$

niggaphil

Maybe just play some Tetris 99 game with a room password? Then you won't have retards joining in and yell "JULAAAAAAY!!!!!" :smugselen:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
dw, you can call in too rie, just use an ai voice changer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

A Who's who? style game where chatters have to guess asylum members based on typical posts.
hey guys, I am here sharing Gura latest song, it is so good, LLLLMAO

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Remember, if you do any live community activities with drawing, at the very least there will be friendship symbols

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remember, if you do any live community activities with drawing, at the very least there will be friendship symbols
Gonna be a lot of Buddhists in chat drawing peace symbols.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So I'll be honest. I don't feel all that up to making a giant announcement post about our one-year anniversary. It feels too much like talking to thin air and addressing the concept of a forum rather than the actual members that make up said forum.

Instead I'm considering doing a livestream on Youtube, going over the general events of the last year and commenting on various things. I'm also considering allowing viewers to call into the stream via Discord. I'd like to hear people's general thoughts and potential suggestions about this.

To preface certain potential issues; all call-ins will be prearranged. You announce your desire to be heard, identify your Discord username and associate it with your forum identity. Obviously, throwaway Discord accounts are highly encouraged for OpSec purposes. This is to prevent faggotry like people joining only to scream YAMABA. Disruptive guests will be summarily executed via the penis explosion chamber.

That's all for now. Discuss, argue, tell me what a terrible, awful, not so great idea this is, etc.
I might be interested in calling in depending on the stream time I'm only free a few days a week
You'd also have to provide the topic for me to talk about or there is just gonna be a lot of dead air of me trying to think of something lol

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

There's functions for Delays by a couple of seconds. I know some Esports ran 5 minute delays. Might be worth a thought.

UberSoldat

Personal suggestion: Keep political talk to a minimum, yes we hate the current status quo but I personally don't like having to constantly hear variations of the same thing by different people. We consume this medium to escape from that, for one.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'd be happy to call in, even with my 'boomer' knowledge of Discord. I'm not certain that my perspective is particularly entertaining, though. Unless, of course, people find complaints about Xenforo to be the height of comedy.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Voice Changers. There's decent ones out there for the OpSec concerned. Or maybe even go grab one of the AI voice mods and sound like your Oshi or something.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
hey guys, I am here sharing Gura latest song, it is so good, LLLLMAO

A wondrous performance. Favorited. I'll be putting it on my ipod and play it on my sister's grave. Don't steal it!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I could join and discuss Korean menhera or doomer grooming, because surely everyone wants to listen to that!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What would even be topics for discussion though?

Top Bottom