"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

September Livestream and call-in struggle session.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

We debate on if Henri or Nolan is the bigger Yamanba. Alternatively, we nominate each other.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I would like a list of posts worth covering, actually. I'm thinking of @thhrang's grand psychological analysis of the Pipkin as a major example of stuff that's interesting enough to cover in retrospective. Stuff that was event-worthy, etc.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I would like a list of posts worth covering, actually. I'm thinking of @thhrang's grand psychological analysis of the Pipkin as a major example of stuff that's interesting enough to cover in retrospective. Stuff that was event-worthy, etc.
Jump on @Empty_Inbox summary posts and go through each of those events that have happened over the years and reflect on it of what surprised you and the community. The work he's done has been phenomenal covering everything going on with the help from the community alone. It's a near endless resource with all the various events that have been covered from minimal stuff like new outfits, to full blown concerts and such.

As much as you'd like us to pick our personal events, just share your overall personal reaction to the events and what caught your eye. Genuine reactions carry over through streams and connect with people better than a prerecorded thought. Being the great leader MEIN GRAND Führer of these parts you could probably highlight how certain events affect traffic around here.

And if it fails, we'll just immortalize you like so

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Jump on @Empty_Inbox summary posts and go through each of those events that have happened over the years and reflect on it of what surprised you and the community...
First Recaps were kinda rough, with me figuring out how to do things. For example:

On this website popularity [post], [1, 2]

And stuff like that. No explanatioin on what is behind those numbers or why those posts were included. Not to mention user-unfriendly design (good luck with 7 numbers in a row, mobile crowd!).

Starting from 150-200 we do have something more in style of later recaps:

About Tachibana-Futakuchi Mana issue [post]
Lisa follows her [post]
She is considered to as a time-bomb for drama [post]
Is she pro-Russia? Reddit thinks yes! [post]
She could've been successful if not her pipkin [post] and people surrounding her [post]

English, do you speak it?! "considered to as" what the fuck. Proctor, if you use Recaps for your content, feel free to shittalk my grammar!

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Jump on @Empty_Inbox summary posts and go through each of those events that have happened over the years and reflect on it of what surprised you and the community. The work he's done has been phenomenal covering everything going on with the help from the community alone. It's a near endless resource with all the various events that have been covered from minimal stuff like new outfits, to full blown concerts and such.

As much as you'd like us to pick our personal events, just share your overall personal reaction to the events and what caught your eye. Genuine reactions carry over through streams and connect with people better than a prerecorded thought. Being the great leader MEIN GRAND Führer of these parts you could probably highlight how certain events affect traffic around here.

And if it fails, we'll just immortalize you like so

This sounds like good idea host provides the topic and the guest discusses their opinions on it with the host

Again I might come on depending on when it airs sounds fun

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Can we use this thread as a live chat?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Can we use this thread as a live chat?

There will be Youtube chat. I don't mind if people use this for chatting, but don't expect me to be inveterately paying attention to it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sooo when is this happening? We're already halfway through september, maybe you should think about changing it to "October livestream and call-in struggle session" :SelenHAHAhere:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Sooo when is this happening? We're already halfway through september, maybe you should think about changing it to "October livestream and call-in struggle session" :SelenHAHAhere:
soon.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
October 1st:
Ayame: 0 streams
Gura: 0 streams
The Proctor: 1 stream

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm considering sometime between the 20th and 25th for a stream. But I don't want it to crossover with any major events or collabs so that people might actually tune in.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Watch as gura just randomly decides to stream on the date and same time.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm considering sometime between the 20th and 25th for a stream. But I don't want it to crossover with any major events or collabs so that people might actually tune in.
My best bet would be the 23rd or 24th Saturday or Sunday since I work 6:00am to 4:30pm PST Mon-thursday

Fridays are reserved for other stuff Saturday Sunday i have no plans and am much more flexible with my time

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The real question is who will fix Proctor?
Reticule, this is mission control speaking on behalf of your lord YHVH. Your new mission assignment is to fix this British dude that runs a forum for a bunch of autisitic schizos. You've failed to fix Pippa, but I believe you can fix this guy. Good Luck! :NinaWave:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Reticule, this is mission control speaking on behalf of your lord YHVH. Your new mission assignment is to fix this British dude that runs a forum for a bunch of autisitic schizos. You've failed to fix Pippa, but I believe you can fix this guy. Good Luck! :NinaWave:
He said fix, not make worse.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Most people can watch 2 streams so don't fret over it. If this is your first time streaming just flip it on and feel it out. There's still 2view out there who have been streaming for years worse than you will be at the start of your first stream. Just do it. Don't be a bitch.

If you're talented enough you could think out donation rewards and goals to pay for the costs around these parts and maybe make a little on the side for chipotle.
Example would be a monthly $200 goal to keep certain people banned. Or a minimum $5 donation to nominate other forum members to be banned/muted, and then set a goal of $100 or something to honor the request. Gotta learn to milk your simps properly!

Or, for every dollar that mr crush donates towards getting unbanned, chat has to match it to keep him banned for the month.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Example would be a monthly $200 goal to keep certain people banned. Or a minimum $5 donation to nominate other forum members to be banned/muted, and then set a goal of $100 or something to honor the request.
Are you suggesting to make the forum pay-to-win?

Top Bottom