"Programming socks, what's that supposed to mean?"IRyS

The Great Hogwarts: Legacy Dilation Event

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
With Rowling's genocidal agenda well-established and her first blows against the innocent trans community having been unleashed, I figured it'd be a good time to dedicate a thread to this insanity so it'll be easier to look back and laugh at the whole affair in retrospect.

You can post whatever you like here, with emphasis on archives of Twitter slapfights and talent reactions. Only criteria is that it must be related to Hogwarts: Legacy in some way.
12843-e2b904b8373a45addda7d1742a04587a.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
They went after Pikamee.
Fuck this gay earth.

agility_

Early Adopter
Despite the screeching, Moona is committed to continue playing the game

4458227-2fe4afff9cca634a736212602d2e4a6d.png

1675779885585118.jpg

1675780758185142.jpg

TwoBit

Early Adopter
31rsvs.JPG 31rsvs2.JPG

31rsvs3.JPG

No friends huh? Color me surprised!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Never forget what the vermintide have taken from us.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I'm gonna dump my would be recap links of this event, it is in no way a complete coverage, however it is a start. Also this would greatly help to reduce the weight of the recap. NOT IN ORDER OF POSTING!

Lui scheduled Hogwarts Legacy [post] - THIS ONE WAS THE FIRST ON MY TIMELINE!
Bae doing a stream related to Harry Potter, but not HogLeg [post] , it starts [here] interesting rrat [post]
Moona is first [post] , starts [here]
Iofi is going to play it, waiting for PS5 version [post]
Pekora plays it, makes fun of muggles [post]
Lui plays it [post], Gryffindor
Mio is also playing it [post], Ravenclaw
Subaru plays [post]
Miko plays [post]
Haachama plays [post], with female body, male voice and face
Roboco plays it [post], Hufflepuff
Botan plays [post], Gryffindor with female character and male voice
Matsuri plays [post], Ravenclaw
Kobo is going to play [post]

Most of Holo got into Slytherin, Nene Hufflepuff. For Haachama hat suggested Ravenclaw, she insisted on Gryffindor (because red)
VSPo people info on Houses, as well as some Niji's [here]

Hololive fan mod for the game [post]

Sky News article covering the game featured Moona's tweet [post]
Hololive Reddit [post]

Tsukino Mito plays it [post], Gryffindor
Salome plays it [post]

All Holo and Niji turned SC off for the game [post]

Astel is playing [post]
Axel shows interest [post] Later diverts into something else? [post] Probably this GTA mod [post]
Altare doesn't want to deal with this [post] Considering his bad luck overall recently, prob a good choice, but he fucked up and got involved anyway
/vt/ malding about Altare, thread discussion start. Also Altare is Omega rrat [post]
Clip of Altare saying "Gotta Support The Cause" [post]
Cover copyright striked that video! Entire channel is gone [post]
Local clip [post]

Tenma is going to play it, just not at releaese [post] , separate art and artist [post] Tenma switches off waiting room chat [post]
Tenma plays it [post]
Panko plays it [post]
Lumi plays it [post]
Utatane Nasa is going to play it. She is JP Phase member [post]

Kirschey points out the website making the list of streamers who played this game [post] website goes down, possible doxx privacy register [post]
Kirschey is going to play [post] , one of her subscribers is not happy (he is joking) [post]
People were disruptive, spoiling stuff and getting banned left and right. She didn't gave a shit lol [post]

Pikamee tweet [post] , she canceled the stream (tweet about canceling also deleted, archive in the post) [post]
Vtuber Cringe streams, talks about Pikamee situation [post]

Pikamee Graduation [thread]

Lily Hopkins (trans person) is going to play it [post]

Sona is going to stream Hogwarts Legacy [post]
Shylily clips on Hogwarts drama. Also FearSona mod statement [post]

Shondo is going to play [post]

What truly "Living in fear" means [post]

FalseEyeD contribution [post]

Silvervale (from VShoujo) is going to play it [post]
Twitter's reaction to Silvervale playing the Wizzard game [post]
Apparently her mom was doxxed and got threats [post], also Zentreya was being accused of transphobia (wtf?)
Silvervale allegedly banned the word "trans" in her chat [post]
Vtuber Cringe follows the situation. Silvervale said it was default auto mod, she didn't ban the word [post]
Twitter mob against Silvervale [post]
Silvervale is taking a week off and is going to reduce Twitter activity [post]
Froot summarises the whole thing as "everyone makes mistakes" [post]
Archive of a Froot moment [post]
Alleged ex mod of Silvervale speaks about her alleged transphobia, allegedly [post]
Pippa goes off on Silvervale hate mob [post]
Ironmouse talks about Silvervale [post]
Asmongold talks about Silvervale (and a few words about Froot) [post]
Kirchey talks about the situation [post]
Vtuber Cringe stream about Silvervale situation [post]

Silvervale unexpectedly returns, streams Hogwarts [post], refuses to be bullied, tells Twitter freaks to fuck off [post]

Nazuna (ex Rushia) is not going to play it despite planning to earlier. Said it was the management decision to not play it [post]

Yuka Misumi (ex Suzuhara Lulu) plays it [post]

Nene Amano plays it [post]

Peony Aeria from kawaii plays it [post]

Utonyan plays it [post]

The Horned Rat talks about the Hogwarts situation, says it is all culture war bs and has nothing to do with supporting the community [post]

SJW infighting, more news at ten [post]. Also on bad language and bad people

Steam discussion of the game is its own gift [post]
Game itself is poorly optimized [post]

Pippa is going to stream Harry Potter [post], waiting room [post]
Antis try to use the moment to attack Pippa [post], another one in a long list of attempts. Plenty of rage baiting too
People harass Pippa's followers [post]
An industrial complex of vtubers [post]
More seething [post]

Natsumi Hanamori is playing [post]
She got bombarded by akasupas [post]

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

agility_

Early Adopter
For those who don't know, in history terms a "reactionary" was originally someone from the proletariat revolution committee who, after examining the gross ineptitude and inhumane debauchery of the recently victorious revolutionaries, would step back a little and assume a "moderate" and less extremist approach to the party line.
Mao's friends used to call each other this when they needed a good ole purge. Also they began calling the soviets reactionaries after Kruschev turned out to be less amicable to the late Joseph Stalin and his disastrous reign.
In modern times, NPCs toss that word around to refer to people who sit on the fence or do not fully commit to being retarded for life.

kestraline

Early Adopter
VTuber Cringe Guy is doing a stream about Pikamee having to deal with the wizards of levitation.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Despite the screeching, Moona is committed to continue playing the game

View attachment 12934
View attachment 12936
I looked at Althea Walker's stream after this post. At the start they warn they are probably going to get hate raided, but best I can tell no one even bothered to chat in the stream, hate or otherwise. No one cares about you dude.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm gonna dump my would be recap links of this event, it is in no way a complete coverage, however it is a start. Also this would greatly help to reduce the weight of the recap. NOT IN ORDER OF POSTING!

Lui scheduled Hogwarts Legacy [post] - THIS ONE WAS THE FIRST ON MY TIMELINE!
Bae doing a stream related to Harry Potter, but not HogLeg [post] , it starts [here] interesting rrat [post]
Moona is first [post] , starts [here]
Iofi is going to play it, waiting for PS5 version [post]
Pekora plays it, makes fun of muggles [post]
Lui plays it [post]
Mio is also playing it [post]
Subaru plays [post]
Miko plays [post]
Sky News article covering the game featured Moona's tweet [post]
Hololive Reddit [post]

Astel is playing [post]
Axel shows interest [post] Later diverts into something else? [post]

Tenma is going to play it, just not at releaese [post] , separate art and artist [post]
Panko plays it [post]

Kirschey points out the website making the list of streamers who played this game [post] website goes down, possible doxx [post]
Kirschey is going to play [post] , one of her subscribers is not happy (he is joking) [post]

Pikamee tweet [post] , she canceled the stream (tweet about canceling also deleted, archive in the post) [post]

Lily Hopkins (trans person) is going to play it [post]

Sona is going to stream Hogwarts Legacy [post]

What truly "Living in fear" means [post]

FalseEyeD contribution [post]

Silvervale (from VShoujo) is going to play it [post]

Steam discussion of the game is its own gift [post]

To be updated later
the whois is a private registrar service.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230209-005522-034.pngScreenshot_20230209-005542-151.pngScreenshot_20230209-005615-713.pngScreenshot_20230209-005656-310.pngScreenshot_20230209-005739-954.pngScreenshot_20230209-005726-693.png

Silvervale decided to go ahead and play Troonkiller '23 and the comments on just her twitter schedule are glorious amounts of coping seething and malding

Edit - a couple more
Screenshot_20230209-014808-375.png

Screenshot_20230209-014744-883.png
"I'm surprised VShojo allowed this"
That's the power of TALENT FREEDOM, troon!
:whatastory:

Last edited:

chihirogumi

This is the part that disgusts me the most about them. The inherent narcissism in thinking that because some random streamer you never met is playing a video game, that your life is in danger. As if anyone gives enough of a shit about a smelly virgin man in a dress to want to harm them. The cold hard truth is that outside of the extremely online culture war, nobody gives a shit about this person. It's better to be hated than ignored after all.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I looked at Althea Walker's stream after this post. At the start they warn they are probably going to get hate raided, but best I can tell no one even bothered to chat in the stream, hate or otherwise. No one cares about you dude.
11 views and I have a feeling half of them are people in this thread looking into it after you mentioned it.
Top fucking kek. "Safe Around You" Bruh wtf? "I don't feel safe around the cute anime girl on the internet."

The fuck do they think she is going to do? Pull out a knife and stab them?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The fuck do they think she is going to do? Pull out a knife and stab them?
They always have to turn it to "omg you're committing violence" because that's what they've learned draws the harshest response from speech police. Years of hearing about a troonicide and I have about as much evidence of such an occurrence as a mtf has eggs.

Screenshot_20230209-150813-587.pngScreenshot_20230209-150840-803.png

Her replies seem to have slowed down today, most of the stuff going on is just people like this troon who replied to themselves multiple times or made the same post from a burner account to make it look like they have numbers. Haven't seen any comment from Silver on it yet, I don't really care much for Silvervale but on this I hope she does the smart thing and just shrugs it off. The vermin will get tired and move on, I doubt any of them contributed much to her profits anyway, after all there's hrt and homeland ddos attacks to buy!

Edit - looks like the tweet is now deleted, unclear if she will play any more

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They always have to turn it to "omg you're committing violence" because that's what they've learned draws the harshest response from speech police. Years of hearing about a troonicide and I have about as much evidence of such an occurrence as a mtf has eggs.
The trans genocide fearmongering is rooted in their suicide statistics, of all things. Basically they equate the suicides with murder through a series of mental hoops. The claim is that they would never have killed themselves had they not been so "horrifically" discriminated against therefore anyone who could be shown to have contributed to it in any way is directly, personally, and intentionally responsible for that trans persons death.
This often goes un-explained as an unspoken assumption among their circles and advocates because the holes in that argument are many and varied enough for anyone with at least a double-digit IQ to identify, but that line of logic is what allows first-world upper middle class British trans people (for example) to LARP like they're of equal concern as third-world trans people living in the ghetto where they're at risk of being beaten to death by a mob/john on any given day, just because the NHS said they'd have to wait 2 years before it would sign off on their vanity feminisation surgeries.
Hence why JK and people "supporting" her indirectly through purchases of Hogwarts Legacy are "endangering" trans people and "funding genocide" - because if you've ever purchased Harry Potter merch and a trans person kills themselves, YOU are at fault for it.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Not sure if this fits here or in the general thread but i found this randy "female" vampiress vtuber saying anyone who streamed the game deserved to be harassed lol
The hidden replies are mostly gold

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys at this rate the 41% meme is gonna skyrocket to the point where every percentage ever spoken is gonna be an anti tranny dog whistle.

Top Bottom