"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Stunned But Dumb

Her stream ended. Here's the time stamp where you first see his chat at 19:59

niggaphil

So his next arc is getting massive ban across live-stream and kill his dog? That would be some world record for a retard like Nolan :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So his next arc is getting massive ban across live-stream and kill his dog? That would be some world record for a retard like Nolan :dokiSmug:
im still betting on him doing a murder-suicide after his family stops him from watching gura's graduation

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nolan's probably ecstatic that he'll be able to send his first GURA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOO chat soon.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nolan's 1 minute of fame.

:youlittleshit::nolancries::crushsobs:

Timestamp in the stream should be 00:19:56, whenever the VOD comes up.

Edit:
Timestamp

"Wow I really love you guys and the things you do. It's a shame I missed the BIGGER NUMBERS STREAM and have to settle for catching this one! Sorry that you're such a basic bitch Kiara. I think you're great but I'm really sad that you aren't important enough to do as good as I was expecting. Seeing your lower numbers makes me wish I caught the better stream! You're probably amazing though I guess. Just not good enough is all."
What an asshat lol.

So, you're tellin me there's a chance for Nolan to get noticed by his favorite streamers frfr
:BibooPopcorn:
He just needs to keep 1guying in chat :BijouBijou:
I mean to he's happily mentioned when people like Gura reply to him or something he thinks was him so it's happened a few times. Of course this one is a special level of tone deaf that makes it a unique level of amazing.

Nolan's probably ecstatic that he'll be able to send his first GURA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOO chat soon.
If she continues streaming normally after her bday that is.
Whole situation is a damn shame but I'll save my extra anger for when he inevitably excuses his neglect to use his dogs death as a pity point grabber. The mental gymnastics for how his dad blocking some stream is why he was justified in killing his dog are going to be fucked I imagine.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm still hoping for natural selection to do its thing and just remove Nolan off our biosphere.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit:
Timestamp

Hmmm....so how can Nolan spin this to make it his Dad's fault?
:ameliaThink:

Also, I really wish this happened before he got the boot from the Chinese Kiara fan Discord. I bet it would have been a lot of fun in the Discord.
:SelenHAHAhere:

tgmslc

Edit:
Timestamp

I feel bad for Kiara. She's done a lot to try and keep HoloMyth relevant but between Kakun and Chase she seems to somehow collect the absolute dregs of the community.

P4CF

Hmmm....so how can Nolan spin this to make it his Dad's fault?
:ameliaThink:

Also, I really wish this happened before he got the boot from the Chinese Kiara fan Discord. I bet it would have been a lot of fun in the Discord.
:SelenHAHAhere:
lol yes, that why NO ONE like a BIG baby for him(crush).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Anyone know what he did?

Nolan shaped ChatGPT in action. He understands that the reaction he received to his message means that someone thinks he fucked up.

His rote programming tells him that an apology is expected, so he searches his database for what words constitute an "Apology" and then strings them together based on past experiences.

At no point does he actually understand that he did fuck up. Nolan did nothing wrong. In much the same way, he doesn't understand why an apology is needed or even what an apology is. But his rote programming tells him that the string of symbols forming larger symbols called "Words" which together form what is called an "Apology" allows him to continue interactions with "Humans" for a while longer, so he "Apologises."

Naturally, his lack of understanding means that he'll inevitably make exactly the same mistake and try to fix it in exactly the same way.

Nolan should start streaming and collab with Neuro.

They're the same.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nolan shaped ChatGPT in action. He understands that the reaction he received to his message means that someone thinks he fucked up.

His rote programming tells him that an apology is expected, so he searches his database for what words constitute an "Apology" and then strings them together based on past experiences.

At no point does he actually understand that he did fuck up. Nolan did nothing wrong. In much the same way, he doesn't understand why an apology is needed or even what an apology is. But his rote programming tells him that the string of symbols forming larger symbols called "Words" which together form what is called an "Apology" allows him to continue interactions with "Humans" for a while longer, so he "Apologises."

Naturally, his lack of understanding means that he'll inevitably make exactly the same mistake and try to fix it in exactly the same way.

They're the same.
Neuro is smarter and can probably improve based on machine learning. Nolan can't.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

They're the same.
Tldr nolan is an actual by definition psychopath and the reason he isnt killing children and eating adults is that hes extremely retarded

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tldr nolan is an actual by definition psychopath and the reason he isnt killing children and eating adults is that hes extremely retarded
I mean, did anyone check whether his sister's grave was left unopened after the ceremony?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I've been trying out Luma, you're welcome. I am sad that the prompts don't seem to actually work well...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Old forum's locked down but @GOTBB was discussing a comment left by an account with his name and questioned whether that his him.
It very likely is him considering the similarities to his supposed soundcloud.
>same pfp
>pony shit
>mentions being from Ohio

GOTBB

Old forum's locked down but @GOTBB was discussing a comment left by an account with his name and questioned whether that his him.
It very likely is him considering the similarities to his supposed soundcloud.
>same pfp
>pony shit
>mentions being from Ohio
I was pretty sure it was him.
1-Copy.jpg

It is from the myth 1-block day 2 stream comments and has a certain "hand in the ice cream" quality that seals it.
I just thought it *might* be a LARP because it is weird that this one does not follow Gura.

Topo Chico

Nolan is very rattled about his ban. He is upset enough to hunt down a mod of Kiara and tweet at him to try to reverse his (rightful) ban.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The clip of Nolan getting called out by Kiara now has over 14,000 views and 184 comments in the 9 hours since its been posted.

Looks like ol' Nolan has hit the big time (also I see you out there in the comments @Cubanodun):smugpipi:

Topo Chico

The clip of Nolan getting called out by Kiara now has over 14,000 views and 184 comments in the 9 hours since its been posted.

Looks like ol' Nolan has hit the big time (also I see you out there in the comments @Cubanodun):smugpipi:
You can also see him arguing with Nolan on twitter dot com.
EDIT:
Awww jeeze dude he's on the clip channel trying to apologize? Shieeeeeet, Nolan needs to be institutionalized frfr

Last edited:
Top Bottom