"What's a star trek? Star Trek? Isn't that the name of a movie? What's 'A Star Trek?' It's a TV show?! I thought it was a movie! I know it's popular, I know it's famous... is it in the stars? I always get Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up, kind of like the name. Star Wars, Star Trek and 'Stargate', what's Stargate?"Hakos Baelz

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nolan is very rattled about his ban. He is upset enough to hunt down a mod of Kiara and tweet at him to try to reverse his (rightful) ban.

Oh PLEASE let this lead to the absolute pure gold it has the potential to be. Nothing would give me more giggles than it somehow getting out he did his usual patented Nolanautisticragedm™️ after being told the ban was considered fair by all of them, leading to him getting banned Myth wide for being a crazy schizo who flipped out on a mod literal DAYS before sharks Bday.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You can also see him arguing with Nolan on twitter dot com.
EDIT:
Awww jeeze dude he's on the clip channel trying to apologize? Shieeeeeet, Nolan needs to be institutionalized frfr

>Nolan: I want to move on
Classic Nolan tactic to try and shake off the fact he was a massive retard.
:CrushAllowed::crushcriesalot::crushsighs:

tgmslc

EDIT:
Awww jeeze dude he's on the clip channel trying to apologize? Shieeeeeet, Nolan needs to be institutionalized frfr

"I didn't realize it wasn't a full Myth collab."

Fucking tourist behavior.

Did he actually watch the previous Myth Minecraft stream or just catch clips & decide to shitpost less than 20 mins into the next stream? Because they said like a million times that it wouldn't necessarily be every Myth member for the entirety of the following streams. Either way, I wanna fistfight clipfags.

Topo Chico

Did he actually watch the previous Myth Minecraft stream or just catch clips & decide to shitpost less than 20 mins into the next stream? Because they said like a million times that it wouldn't necessarily be every Myth member for the entirety of the following streams. Either way, I wanna fistfight clipfags.
Based on reading his comments, I think, he missed the first stream and showed up late and immediately posted. But I can't say for certain.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

he doesn't watch streams, kiara said it in one of the other streams she did (I think in new vegas?) but he as clearly stated only clicks on nijiYamanba streams and streams with high CCV.

tgmslc

he doesn't watch streams, kiara said it in one of the other streams she did (I think in new vegas?) but he as clearly stated only clicks on nijiYamanba streams and streams with high CCV.
So he's just a braindead numberfag, thank you. Hope he gets banned from all the Holo chats soon.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
So he's just a braindead numberfag, thank you. Hope he gets banned from all the Holo chats soon.
He's also being branded as a Nijisister in the comments.

Not gonna argue with that because he did have a spergout (which I think was documented here several pages back) on getting banned from one of the Dokibird fancords (which was formerly a Selen fancord iirc) for arguing with a mod about him doing his usual postings in relation to an Elira stream and not understanding why others didn't give her the benefit of the doubt (in regards to the drama) In a Dokibird-centric fan discord when he did.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

His comment ended with him saying that the view count "reaffirms his wish to have seen day 1" so presumably he missed it, or at the very least damn near all of it.

I know there's a meme of him only watching high view counts but he does dabble in small streams once in a while depending. Basically his tism logic seems to sit on something of
Special events = omfg biggest draw must watch live frfr omg (This being based on him being in some smaller streamer milestones, or even in shit like Metokur streams)
"Big/Special" Collabs or Karaokes are right behind that. He definitely shows up in Karaokes of 3 views or as I said other milestones.

He has previously said part of his retardation is that "big number means something must be so good I can't miss out" basically, which sort of connects together with being a number fag anyway. So I guess the accurate summary would be: He's a numberfag in the manner of he'll watch smaller streams if it's a BIG LIVE NUMBERS STREAM for them compared to their normal average, or a debut. (Like the horror that was his Jelly debut chat log.)

He's also being branded as a Nijisister in the comments.

Not gonna argue with that because he did have a spergout (which I think was documented here several pages back) on getting banned from one of the Dokibird fancords (which was formerly a Selen fancord iirc) for arguing with a mod about him doing his usual postings in relation to an Elira stream and not understanding why others didn't give her the benefit of the doubt (in regards to the drama) In a Dokibird-centric fan discord when he did.
Considering how he would sperg out ages ago whenever people here or on the homeland would make fun of Mysta or Kyo for example as well, yeah they're not wrong. :SelenHAHAhere:

niggaphil

Nolan is very rattled about his ban. He is upset enough to hunt down a mod of Kiara and tweet at him to try to reverse his (rightful) ban.

twitter identified nolan post as official spam. You cant make this shit up :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Screenshot_20240618-122828_X.jpg

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The clip of Nolan getting called out by Kiara now has over 14,000 views and 184 comments in the 9 hours since its been posted.

Looks like ol' Nolan has hit the big time (also I see you out there in the comments @Cubanodun):smugpipi:
My objective was completed he is on the comments picking fight with people and now is harassing all Kiara mods, im calculating in his desperation he is going to beg other holos to get unbanned

edit: i went to the kiaracord and all the mods inmediately recognized him and went "ah yeah thats him again"

Edit 2: i forgot to mention while he was begging for the phoenix mercy he was cheering Dizzy on her 12 hours stream, dont say our man cant multitask

tgmslc

Kinda hate that I agree with this guy on Gaza but I guess even an autistic clock is right twice a day.
:smugpipi:

niggaphil

Kinda hate that I agree with this guy on Gaza but I guess even an autistic clock is right twice a day.

I am not sure who is retarded: Nolan being actual retarded on 99% on his flip-flop opinions, or you being the super retarded to believe an actual retarded opinion is legit? Let that sink in....... :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Imagine not supporting the war where jews and shitskins genocide eachover with IEDs and catapults

tgmslc

I am not sure who is retarded: Nolan being actual retarded on 99% on his flip-flop opinions, or you being the super retarded to believe an actual retarded opinion is legit? Let that sink in....... :smugpipi:
I am a lil retarded, can't deny it. I'm also remembering that campus protests were super huge so yeah maybe the chronic numberfag who only cares about Big Events™ is just a certain way.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
EDIT:

It's a good thing Gura largely ignores her chat, because if she acknowledged Nolan she'd probably call him a "stinky dork who should log off for a bit" just like Kiara

We'd witness the end of Nolan Crush right then and there :crushcriesalot::crushGettingWorse:

Thanks to Nolan's little event, there's now a non-zero chance that all of Holomyth is now aware of our pet retard Nolan Crush, and a non-zero chance they have stumbled upon this thread and its OP looking him up :hic:

niggaphil

Nolan: My dog is sick and almost dead? Force him to eat more, and let the vet fixes him later. Not my problem at all

wtf01.PNG

wtf02.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm not saying that I believe in karma, but Nolan getting banned from Kiara's chat at the same time his dog has to go to the vet because of his neglect towards it (even neglecting the dog to watch Kiara's stream) ... I could start believing.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
You generate more messages than Nolan did when he was here.
:crushautistic:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom