"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

When Nolan gets sent to a group home, I hope that Proctor will strike a deal with his caregivers to allow him an hour a day of Discord access. This is strictly for archival purposes.

I don't want the Nolan storyline to come to an abrupt end.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When Nolan gets sent to a group home, I hope that Proctor will strike a deal with his caregivers to allow him an hour a day of Discord access. This is strictly for archival purposes.

I don't want the Nolan storyline to come to an abrupt end.
If Nolan ended up in a group home, it's extremely unlikely he wouldn't be allowed internet access. Not allowing Nolan access to the internet raises all sorts of issues with discrimination and disability rights violations. Nolan wants the internet, he presumably would get enough money in disability funding from the state of Ohio to help pay for it, so he's going to spend his money on internet access and LMAAOOOO his way across the internet and whoever is wrangling Nolan is going to help him do it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If Nolan ended up in a group home, it's extremely unlikely he wouldn't be allowed internet access. Not allowing Nolan access to the internet raises all sorts of issues with discrimination and disability rights violations. And no, it doesn't matter if Nolan's life, or the life of everyone else on the internet, would be better off if he wasn't on the internet. Nolan wants the internet, he presumably would get enough money in disability funding from the state of Ohio to help pay for it, so he's going to spend his money on internet access and LMAAOOOO his way across the internet.
>there exists the possibility we'll see Nolan ventpost about the other mentally handicapped residents bullying him
:crushGettingWorse:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>there exists the possibility we'll see Nolan ventpost about the other mentally handicapped residents bullying him
:crushGettingWorse:
It's actually much more likely that Nolan will bully one of the other residents. His story about rubbing dog piss over his brother's stuff when he was mad at his brother strikes me as the actions of someone who would bully someone else the moment they got the chance.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's actually much more likely that Nolan will bully one of the other residents. His story about rubbing dog piss over his brother's stuff when he was mad at his brother strikes me as the actions of someone who would bully someone else the moment they got the chance.
Yeah, that's actually very accurate. We saw how he acted towards people the moment he was a mod (I think it was another MLP blog or discord). However the issue with him being the bully in person is that he's not prepared for a down syndrome resident giving him a wild haymaker when he crosses the line.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, that's actually very accurate. We saw how he acted towards people the moment he was a mod (I think it was another MLP blog or discord). However the issue with him being the bully in person is that he's not prepared for a down syndrome resident giving him a wild haymaker when he crosses the line.
Yeah, and that's going to be hilarious.

God's Strongest Dragoon

fortnitesmasherX

If Nolan ended up in a group home, it's extremely unlikely he wouldn't be allowed internet access. Not allowing Nolan access to the internet raises all sorts of issues with discrimination and disability rights violations. Nolan wants the internet, he presumably would get enough money in disability funding from the state of Ohio to help pay for it, so he's going to spend his money on internet access and LMAAOOOO his way across the internet and whoever is wrangling Nolan is going to help him do it.
I would have assumed that if Nolan became a ward of the state, they would want him to be able to learn to manage his issues somewhat effectively. Having internet access isn't good for him, and he'll only further deteriorate if allowed further access.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I would have assumed that if Nolan became a ward of the state, they would want him to be able to learn to manage his issues somewhat effectively. Having internet access isn't good for him, and he'll only further deteriorate if allowed further access.
On the contrary, if Nolan were in a group home, he would be allowed to make choices, even if those choices were not an overall good for him. It would be similar to how you or I can choose to smoke or drink or gamble. If he wants to access the internet, even if we don't think that's the best choice to make, that would be his choice. In the event that someone else is elected to make choices on his behalf, that wouldn't extend to saying whether Nolan can or can't have internet.

The only reasons I can see for a disabled person not being allowed internet access, when cared for by a professional organization, is if giving access meant serious risk to himself or others. I don't think that describes Nolan.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Nolan: I didn't do anything wrong but my parents hated me and my dad punched me in the face! They are fucking arsehole just because I USED LAUNDRY CLEANER TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN COUNTER!!!!!

Edit:
To be honest, Nolan will kill his whole family with his stupidity and retardness at this rate. He is more stupid than Chris-chan....
In what world do you use laundry detergent instead of dish soap? ...Nolan's world, I guess. I didn't like the feeling on my hands growing up at all, so I always washed my hands after, maybe that's another sense the dude has messed up. Again, kitchen, dish soap is right there. Straight out retard or malicious compliance behavior.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
On the contrary, if Nolan were in a group home, he would be allowed to make choices, even if those choices were not an overall good for him. It would be similar to how you or I can choose to smoke or drink or gamble. If he wants to access the internet, even if we don't think that's the best choice to make, that would be his choice. In the event that someone else is elected to make choices on his behalf, that wouldn't extend to saying whether Nolan can or can't have internet.

The only reasons I can see for a disabled person not being allowed internet access, when cared for by a professional organization, is if giving access meant serious risk to himself or others. I don't think that describes Nolan.
Nolan's violence is driven in large part by his access to a PC, like when he went into a screaming rage and attacked his sister and flipped furniture for using his laptop because he thought she would go through his browser history. A lot of his current meltdowns with his family are spurred directly or indirectly by his ability/inability to watch the streams he wants too, as well as his inability to care for himself and his surroundings going completely ignored so long as there's streams to catch (ie always because the only times he rests is in the off-hours or when his beetus knocks him out).
Internet access really isn't helping Nolan's mental health or stability, with his autism it's something that's completely consumed his life, and Nolan is dangerous to those around him when he's upset. Whether that means beating the shit out of someone vulnerable or smearing dog piss on their hygiene products.
That said I agree he could skate under the radar for a while and it would take something pretty major for them to come down on him, and the more likely result would be that he would just get kicked out without a family to insist and pay for him.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
In what world do you use laundry detergent instead of dish soap? ...Nolan's world, I guess. I didn't like the feeling on my hands growing up at all, so I always washed my hands after, maybe that's another sense the dude has messed up. Again, kitchen, dish soap is right there. Straight out retard or malicious compliance behavior.
His way of approaching thing is "how I can make this faster to make my dad unlock the internet" and by faster I mean in the most rushed and dumb way possible

I'm halfway expecting he robbing his parents if his Chromebook die

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Nolan: I didn't do anything wrong but my parents hated me and my dad punched me in the face! They are fucking arsehole just because I USED LAUNDRY CLEANER TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN COUNTER!!!!!
:nolanhugs?:

View attachment 72853

Edit:
To be honest, Nolan will kill his whole family with his stupidity and retardness at this rate. He is more stupid than Chris-chan....

The tales of my blond moments would make you all weep, but if you were out of something that's directly for cleaning the counters, wouldn't your next step be to use hand soap if thru had to be cleaned right away?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I still think a group home would only end in a violent altercation that would wind up with him living on the streets, dead within the following year. the only semblance of a good ending I see going for him, is in a proper medical institution under extensive care - but even then he runs the risk of being violent enough that he'll keep bouncing around place to place, until more severe action is taken.

the longer his family keeps making threats to kick him out, without discernable action, the worse his behavior will become, and the greater a danger he is to those around him.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I still think a group home would only end in a violent altercation that would wind up with him living on the streets, dead within the following year. the only semblance of a good ending I see going for him, is in a proper medical institution under extensive care - but even then he runs the risk of being violent enough that he'll keep bouncing around place to place, until more severe action is taken.

the longer his family keeps making threats to kick him out, without discernable action, the worse his behavior will become, and the greater a danger he is to those around him.
Are there any medical or scientific research institutions in need of a research subject that is a violent, emotionally manipulative, severely autistic, and diabetic manlet with an inability to do anything besides shit himself (and then knead your ice cream)?

Because have we got an absolute lifelong retard patient for your research!
:nolanbean:
Good luck treating everything wrong with him. Contributing to preventing future Nolans through autism research is the only worth this retard has, honestly.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I'll powerlevel a bit and let you guys know that there is 0 chance in hell that Nolan could ever qualify for let alone receive placement in a group home in the US. I'm not sure about Ohio offhand but a lot of states have a 12-15 YEAR waiting list for placement. There are ways to skip the line but Nolan is white and not a convicted criminal. If he beats another relative he'll just get deferral after deferral.
Which is a shame because retard strength is a fact and he would definitely finally receive his long-overdue beatings on the regular.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
If only Nolan was black/jewish and transgender...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nolan's violence is driven in large part by his access to a PC
Removing his access to PC is just removing a symptom. It doesnt change him into a better person cause then hell just get overly attached to something else and get hyper aggressive with the new thing. My solution is lobotomy tbh

fortnitesmasherX

Top Bottom