"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Nah I believe nolan will troon out and then gather an army of cocksuckers online like many other cows and live off of neetbux, autismbux and donos from people who wanna feed the retard.
Maybe then a Kiwifarms thread will finally be made.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wow, I can't believe Nolan's Dad didn't remind Nolan to do the shit he's responsible for more than one time and in a timely manner. What an egomaniacal asshole. No wonder Nolan is such a sad boy all the time.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nolan: I don't want to remember anything ot take any adult responsibility. I just want to be a baby and watch all of the high CCV Vtuber livestream 24/7 and LMAOOOOOO :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 72451

View attachment 72452
I'm going to be a tool just for a moment here but I like how he basically lists off everything I said in my post a couple pages ago here lol. Wherein these things are so "special" he drops anything and everything in real life to be there and LMAOOOOOOOOOO in chat. Which he claims he does not, yet his dad is here calling him out about it.
For those whose eyes glaze over even looking at his tism paragraphs, I mean the ending sentence of the second one:
"no not every day is there an unarchived karaoke, 3D debut/showcase, debut, off collab, or birthday."
I know there's a meme of him only watching high view counts but he does dabble in small streams once in a while depending. Basically his tism logic seems to sit on something of
Special events = omfg biggest draw must watch live frfr omg (This being based on him being in some smaller streamer milestones, or even in shit like Metokur streams)
"Big/Special" Collabs or Karaokes are right behind that. He definitely shows up in Karaokes of 3 views or as I said other milestones.

He has previously said part of his retardation is that "big number means something must be so good I can't miss out" basically, which sort of connects together with being a number fag anyway. So I guess the accurate summary would be: He's a numberfag in the manner of he'll watch smaller streams if it's a BIG LIVE NUMBERS STREAM for them compared to their normal average, or a debut. (Like the horror that was his Jelly debut chat log.)
:marinesmug:

Me being an asshat aside though, what part was him also telling his dad's response? "I'll tell his reponse after" and all it amounts to "He said he wasn't wrong because he's an egomaniacal egomaniac with an ego, said I'm responsible for the things I have planned, and he made some points even I had to admit were good despite my massive victim complex."

His logic of hypocritical continues to be magical too. "Dad forgot something that wasn't related to him, so it's only reasonable I ALSO forgot that same thing, even though it directly involves me and not him." Uhhh... sure.. Also claiming/agreeing how badly your dad needs a therapist when you're such a basket case all of your therapists gave up is.. an argument to make I suppose.

tgmslc

For those whose eyes glaze over even looking at his tism paragraphs, I mean the ending sentence of the second one:
"no not every day is there an unarchived karaoke, 3D debut/showcase, debut, off collab, or birthday."

:marinesmug:
That's a good point. And the thing is, with how saturated vtubing has become with genuinely likable and talented chubas? Yes, Nolan. Yes, there probably is a god-tier outfit reveal or 3D stream or unarchived karaoke happening basically very day.

Pick a goddamn oshi already and being such a slut all over every major event's chat.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That's a good point. And the thing is, with how saturated vtubing has become with genuinely likable and talented chubas? Yes, Nolan. Yes, there probably is a god-tier outfit reveal or 3D stream or unarchived karaoke happening basically very day.

Pick a goddamn oshi already and being such a slut all over every major event's chat.
:crushface::voxppinyourcoke:
:nolanbean:

Wonder what that could mean?

niggaphil

Oshi? :crushautistic:
Sorry, Nolan only watched the Vtuber with Higher CCV unless there is specific reasons

Screenshot 2024-06-25 134526.png

His logic of hypocritical continues to be magical too. "Dad forgot something that wasn't related to him, so it's only reasonable I ALSO forgot that same thing, even though it directly involves me and not him." Uhhh... sure.. Also claiming/agreeing how badly your dad needs a therapist when you're such a basket case all of your therapists gave up is.. an argument to make I suppose.
The only things that he regret is:
Screenshot 2024-06-25 134554.png

Topo Chico

Nolan finds issue with mods in every community he interacts with, it's never his fault.
:crushcriesalot::CrushAllowed:

That implies he functions at all

Not shown here: dozens of retweets about gaza/israel with him wanting to pipe fuana or some other chuuba intermixed.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Nolan: This is too much work for me to do per day. My scumbag dad trying to give me impossible task to do so he has reason to cut off my internet! For fuck sake Dad I need MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!! :nolanhugs?:

Edit: Reformat and screencap the conversation

20240630_00.PNG

5D5B22E8-282B-4DEB-9689-2510F6910792.jpg

20240630_02.PNG

20240630_03.PNG

Note: i am away from pc, so i will edit it once i reach home. I literrally LMAO when i saw that work list posted by Nolan

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan: This is too much work for me to do per day. My scumbag dad trying to give me impossible task to do so he has reason to cut off my internet! For fuck sake Dad I need MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!! :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 72690
View attachment 72691

View attachment 72693
View attachment 72694

View attachment 72695

View attachment 72696

View attachment 72697

Note: i am away from pc, so i will edit it once i reach home. I literrally LMAO when i saw that work list posted by Nolan
I like how he's started ramping up his vocabulary. He's starting to use the big, fancy-pants words like "emotional neurons" and "ginormous cunt".

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 72690
View attachment 72691

View attachment 72693
View attachment 72694

View attachment 72695

View attachment 72696

View attachment 72697

> do basic human things so you can live in a house and not in the streets.
> Nolan:
:nolancries:
also how the fuck does he have to wake up at 4 pm but somehow keeps sleeping until 8, are his parents even real? who the fuck leaves their place in charge to someone that can't even wake up at a normal time, no wonder everything goes to shit in that house.

niggaphil

> do basic human things so you can live in a house and not in the streets.
> Nolan:
:nolancries:
also how the fuck does he have to wake up at 4 pm but somehow keeps sleeping until 8, are his parents even real? who the fuck leaves their place in charge to someone that can't even wake up at a normal time, no wonder everything goes to shit in that house.
Based on that work schedule, I expect it could be done within 5~6 hours. But I suspect Nolan watched all the live stream and LMAO, wasting his whole morning and afternoon time. He was mentally tired (retarded) thought he could finished these shit in in 1 or 2 hours before his dad back, so he decided to take a "nap", and in the end fucked his grand plan up :NOWWELAUGH:

tgmslc

View attachment 72690
View attachment 72691

View attachment 72693
View attachment 72694

View attachment 72695

View attachment 72696

View attachment 72697

Kinda hate the other person in chat just enabling this lunacy. "Oh your dad asked you to help out with a few chores around the place you pay no rent for? I think he should see a shrink and take pills."

Go get nuked, ffs. Need to give manbabies like this a good ol' working-class ass-kicking.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Nolan: This is too much work for me to do per day. My scumbag dad trying to give me impossible task to do so he has reason to cut off my internet! For fuck sake Dad I need MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!
:crushface:The fact there is a hugs request in there, a true Nolan moment indeed
"...there's been times that I've been worse on the dogs and he hasn't done shit"
His arguments are always self-reports but he does not possess the brain power to understand.
A thread on him really wouldn't be out of place on the farms for reasons like this, yeah

Last edited:

GOTBB

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 72690
View attachment 72691

View attachment 72693
View attachment 72694

View attachment 72695

View attachment 72696

View attachment 72697

I wonder if the other guy responding to this bullshit knows that Nolan is a 23-year-old man, not some underage girl he can groom. Because no-one else would listen to this bullshit and go: "you're so valid for this, Nolan."

niggaphil

I wonder if the other guy responding to this bullshit knows that Nolan is a 23-year-old man, not some underage girl he can groom. Because no-one else would listen to this bullshit and go: "you're so valid for this, Nolan."
Based on my observation, the Gura cord is basically a CuckCord. Most chinese cord had blacklisted Nolan, but the GuraCord mods believe Nolan is innocent :marinesmug:

tgmslc

Hard to say. For personal family reasons, I can say first-hand these autists can be frighteningly good at singling out the one person in a crowd who will enable their bullshit for way, way too long, even into one's 30's.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Dad's such an asshole, and I hate him. It was only 14.5 hours that the dog hasn't been out, not 15.5! And I've been even worse on the dogs before!

That dog does not deserve to be reliant on this useless retard who can't even attend to its basic needs.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
I wonder if its possible to call some services on him to save the dog…

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This has been discussed, but part of it is because Nolan is so bad at managing his diabetes it isn't unusual for him to pass out for 12 hours because of essentially a diabetic coma. He's done it so many times over the years but it keeps happening.

Top Bottom