"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Nolan: I am being a cunt, I would make myself FIRED from the new job within a week because I am too lazy to work. My dad is angry and being a cunt at me. He doesn't know the benefit of being a NEET!!! :nolanhugs?:

Screenshot 2024-07-03 090710.png

Screenshot 2024-07-03 090747.png

Edit: Extra conversation for archive purpose
Screenshot 2024-07-03 132611.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan: I am being a cunt, I would make myself FIRED from the new job within a week because I am too lazy to work. My dad is angry and being a cunt at me. He doesn't know the benefit of being a NEET!!! :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 72953

View attachment 72954
Nolan would make a great lawyer tbh.
"Your honour, in my humble opinion, my client should go free. Sending him to prison for the 5th time won't do anything because that doesn't stop him from getting out on parole and running over old ladies after performing a hit and run on a police cruiser, therefore he should just go free, because no measure we take will ever take him out of his life of crime!"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

View attachment 72953

View attachment 72954

"I will not work, and will get fired within the first week if I get a job, how could my egomaniacal father not understand this?"

...So how long until he realizes that the core issue is his unwillingness to work or change his behavior? because if he's not willing to support himself, then his parents will one day no longer be around to support him, so who/what pays for his internet and place of living?

whoever this B Achilles is, the blood of Nolan's family will be on their hands when he inevitably snaps

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

tgmslc

I still insist that the solution is turning him into a human-horse hybrid who exists only to preform manual labor.
If he wasn't such a little bitch I'd say that part-time night stocker at Walmart would be perfect; I mean, just wander around not speaking to people and using his autism to sort products on shelves. Trouble is, I assume that he'd complain of sore feet within the first hour & get fired for laziness.

niggaphil

whoever this B Achilles is, the blood of Nolan's family will be on their hands when he inevitably snaps
B Achilles is a rando in the cord that talk random shit pull out from his arse, and making Nolan feels good (aka grooming Nolan's bussy). I suspect he is an underage kid as he stated that he does not have a state ID

Edit: Assuming he is Taiwanese, a Taiwanese only able to get his/her state id at the age of 14 (source)

Screenshot 2024-07-03 132611.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
B Achilles is a rando in the cord that talk random shit pull out from his arse, and making Nolan feels good (aka grooming Nolan's bussy). I suspect he is an underage kid as he stated that he does not have a state ID

Edit: Assuming he is Taiwanese, a Taiwanese only able to get his/her state id at the age of 14 (source)

View attachment 72973
You posted this screenshot of him saying he cant read chinese, japanese and korean.
20240630_03.PNG

What are the odds that this guy is another guy who ended up in chink cords because he was banned in the english ones? Does he write in chinese in the discord at all?

niggaphil

What are the odds that this guy is another guy who ended up in chink cords because he was banned in the english ones? Does he write in chinese in the discord at all?
Thanks for pointing out the info, I didn't notice that because I ignore that sperg since he is not Nolan. I went to dig deeper about this guy in the Chink Gura Cord. Looks like he is "slightly" doxxed himself....? :dokiSmug:

Screenshot 2024-07-03 192234.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Thanks for pointing out the info, I didn't notice that because I ignore that sperg since he is not Nolan. I went to dig deeper about this guy in the Chink Gura Cord. Looks like he is "slightly" doxxed himself....? :dokiSmug:

View attachment 72982
Another Sonicfag. Of course he's a sonicfag. Every goddamn time. Is that fanbase cursed or what?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 72982
Holy fuck, zoomers really do have the worst opsec imaginable.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 72982
I could definitely believe @niggaphil's original assessment of this guy being < 14.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If that's his actual birthday (2002) being posted in there he's 22 years old.
I'm aware.

That profile still doesn't suggest adulthood.

tgmslc

View attachment 72982
Fave voice actor Vic Mignona, recommending 2003-era cartoons, likes Fall Out Boy, saying "vidjagames", yeah, this shit is pretty millenialcoded. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually in his 30's.

Also, "wanna learn Linux"? Just, fucken' learn it, then. It's some free computer software, not opthalmic surgery.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If that's his actual birthday (2002) being posted in there he's 22 years old.
False. 2002 was just a few years back, this is obviously a kid. :takocope:

Top Bottom