"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've been thinking about it, but if we don't have credit/the name of the artist for a piece of art, should I even put it in? It's OK for clips because I have to youtube embed anyways.
For the sake of the event I'd make sure everything you use is properly credited, it could cause her headaches if someone sees their work there and kicks up a fuss, especially since we're not the most... popular... community out there.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For the sake of the event I'd make sure everything you use is properly credited, it could cause her headaches if someone sees their work there and kicks up a fuss, especially since we're not the most... popular... community out there.
Well, that eliminates a lot of the memes, unless people are willing to go on an autism odyssey to find the sources.

MostlyALurker777

Dang, that's what I get for checking this late at night. Sorry about that, toss out mine and I'll stick to providing fanart for the site.
No worries man, it happens.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You linked it without the decryption key.

edit: Holy fuck that's a lot of stuff. I'll uh, pick out a couple for me, but you guys should pick out some of your favorites and post them (with credit please). And then we'll decide the best ones through a democratic(ish) process.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

logitech

Attachments

• Illustration.png
    Illustration.png
    80 KB · Views: 20

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I've been thinking about it, but if we don't have credit/the name of the artist for a piece of art, should I even put it in? It's OK for clips because I have to youtube embed anyways.
I'd recommend any KF/VA specific art even if it's just doodles.

pururun

Eh, if you'd like, you can have my square (15). I'm about as artistic as Henri is sane, so I probably wouldn't be able to do anything too great.

If so, I'll stick to looking for clips. Probably try to gather some I like that haven't been covered by Azahara, Raildex, and LEC.
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm fine. Also I think you'll make a great piece for it!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That also works for me, all depends on what people really want. I am but a humble retard tasked with assembling it all.

But is there some ulterior motive, because it'd be at least 60% your memes :^)?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
That also works for me, all depends on what people really want. I am but a humble retard tasked with assembling it all.

Godzilla hall of fame page showing his memes. and there just be a Godzilla in the background 90-2000s website style gif of him shooting lasers or breathing fire would be funny. :SelenHAHAhere:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Godzilla hall of fame page showing his memes. and there just be a Godzilla in the background 90-2000s website style gif of him shooting lasers or breathing fire would be funny.
Screenshot_1.png
You know not what you ask.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I doubt this'd actually fly on the site, as depending on the definition of 'stream-safe' it very well might be too yab, but I'd be remiss to not at least bring it up once.
@FrogMinutes 2022-02-04.png :SelenHAHAhere:

I feel like we really should try to limit all of the stuff as much as possible to being things exclusively created/published by forum users. Like with the 'favorite clips' featured on the site as an example, I'd suggest keeping it to things uploaded by known members such as @Azehara, @raildex, etc, and we probably should not put any Xynchro (aka LowEffortClips) stuff on there, as we've seen from his 200k project video he very likely has a strong distaste towards us (the feeling is mutual) and might get pissy over it. Basically to avoid headaches, similar to what Hff said earlier, we should try to exclusively use our own OC.

Also as a sidenote, I know @AO Cody is an artist and draws comics. If he wants to, maybe he could create some kind of accompanying comedic four-panel comic for the page? Idunno, I'm thinking outloud here.

it would also be kinda funny if we were able to get @The Nousagi to do something as well.

pururun

I doubt this'd actually fly on the site, as depending on the definition of 'stream-safe' it very well might be too yab, but I'd be remiss to not at least bring it up once.
That picture was my introduction to Pippa lmao, I've been meaning to find it again for awhile now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I feel like we really should try to limit all of the stuff as much as possible to being things exclusively created/published by forum users. Like with the 'favorite clips' featured on the site as an example, I'd suggest keeping it to things uploaded by known members such as @Azehara, @raildex, etc, and we probably should not put any Xynchro (aka LowEffortClips) stuff on there, as we've seen from his 200k project video he very likely has a strong distaste towards us (the feeling is mutual) and might get pissy over it. Basically to avoid headaches, similar to what Hff said earlier, we should try to exclusively use our own OC.
Agreed. Thankfully, even if you do find something you like that was featured on LEC's channel and want to use it for this, it's easy enough just to go to the original stream and clip the part yourself, and he'd have nothing to get pissy over. But as you said, it's definitely worth using Azehara and Raildex clips themselves given them being members here and the work they put into their clips/edits.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Agreed. Thankfully, even if you do find something you like that was featured on LEC's channel and want to use it for this, it's easy enough just to go to the original stream and clip the part yourself, and he'd have nothing to get pissy over. But as you said, it's definitely worth using Azehara and Raildex clips themselves given them being members here and the work they put into their clips/edits.
If anyone has self-recorded local clips, I can definitely use those.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'll be going through some of her livestreams to try and remember some good ones and capture them. I won't be doing any fancy edits or anything. It'll just be the clips. I'll try to gauge whether or not they're worthy of being added to a group project so I don't spam a lot of them, but if you or anyone would prefer any clip I post not be added, I don't mind.

For now, here's one that always makes me laugh:

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A reminder that past instances of these sorts of things are a slog to get through on a stream, so a less is more/lean and mean approach would be best since it won't be the only celebration tangent on stream.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A reminder that past instances of these sorts of things are a slog to get through on a stream, so a less is more/lean and mean approach would be best since it won't be the only celebration tangent on stream.
Yep. Regarding the clips, they should just be laid out as page decoration or at the bottom, not something she's encouraged to actually sit through and watch on the stream (unless someone makes a very short but effective "best-of" compilation of some kind? idunno).

Also, when we get to leaving messages for her that'll be displayed on the page, overly long & extreme homosexual cringe is absolutely a no-go, they should still be funny & entertaining, not an attempt at five minutes of fame or obvious grasps at getting attention from her (this means no essays from @Reticule about fixing). Was thinking that excluding the usernames from it might be a good idea too, but maybe that's a bit much.

Top Bottom