"Why do they all look black?!"Chikafuji Lisa

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Bronze

This guy who's mentioned in few other threads allegedly knows Furi's PL. He also tend to point out or mention PLs of people who leave companies so if he finds them and something happens to girls he might do it again

ThatGuyFromThe213

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of AJ. He just started to appear more active with Vrev since the implosion earlier this year. Yeah, I'm calling him out as a fake ass fan.

Bronze

Furi might be Inuuchi tenten(protected account, all content deleted on youtube). Graduated 1st of January this year, welsh and I think they sound similar. Interests also look similar, mainly pokemon. She has clips from Vreverie collabs and few clips on twitch, otherwise only voice example is 1 archived vod from 2 years ago.
I found this by looking through follows of Tori Thaiga who did her nails. Bit of a stretch, but I assumed if she knew her she might know her PL.

Around 0:30 in the clip is better

x Hades Stamps

Huh. Tenten. Not an unfamiliar name

ThatGuyFromThe213

Huh. Tenten. Not an unfamiliar name
Most of the Vrev girls came from a indie scene, so it makes sense.
I seen your name at the Vrev Memorial Discord. How is the reception about Estella's situation? I recently left that server because they keep complaining of same old song and there are a few members that I despise a lot.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Most of the Vrev girls came from a indie scene, so it makes sense.
I seen your name at the Vrev Memorial Discord. How is the reception about Estella's situation? I recently left that server because they keep complaining of same old song and there are a few members that I despise a lot.
I’ll be honest, I don’t pay much attention to it.
Edit: Yeah, they’re expecting an exit.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

I’ll be honest, I don’t pay much attention to it.
Edit: Yeah, they’re expecting an exit.
I expected nothing less from those who regularly post on that section. They're are just basing off the past talent's experience with Vrev and Estella's post is pretty vague at best. On the side note, fuck KrispyKount, that little shit head. That little bitch has nothing nice to say about gen 3 from the jump, so fuck that guy.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

Bronze

ThatGuyFromThe213

"Internal situations" again. Concerning.

She was in VSMP few hours ago so she's active despite not streaming
Looks like its has to do with Vrev again as awhole again. Estella won't be streaming this whole week (supposedly suspended like what the rrats have being saying, which I don't think is true at all). Can confirm, Furi was on VSMP playing along side with her genmate Scarlett and Daiya Fortuna of Pixel Link. Furi didn't seem indifferent while playing and it was strange that she wasn't streaming it on her end.

RiverBear

VRev trying to not fuck things up
Difficulty: Impossible

ThatGuyFromThe213

Screenshot 2024-06-26 200632.png
it seems the entire talents are feeling it right now.

Edit: Screen shot from discord server.

bananabreadbowl

Furi might be Inuuchi tenten(protected account, all content deleted on youtube). Graduated 1st of January this year, welsh and I think they sound similar. Interests also look similar, mainly pokemon. She has clips from Vreverie collabs and few clips on twitch, otherwise only voice example is 1 archived vod from 2 years ago.
I found this by looking through follows of Tori Thaiga who did her nails. Bit of a stretch, but I assumed if she knew her she might know her PL.

Around 0:30 in the clip is better

got it in 1 lmao

Other Gen3 PLs might be harder to track down, at least one of them was a facecam streamer first (I forget if it's Estella or Scarlett) and the others were indies of a similar size. Furi's the only one who ran in similar circles as ex-VRev members AFAIK so finding a connection to the rest would be harder

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Furi might be Inuuchi tenten(protected account, all content deleted on youtube). Graduated 1st of January this year, welsh and I think they sound similar.
Welsh, and she loves Lisa? The jokes write themselves:

Honestly, I like her. She gives off strong stinky NEET vibes.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Might be IRL, might be corpo-related, or maybe nothing at all:

A

Top Bottom