"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

frz

There's also Nova's old PL, which she streamed earlier today on. Her only other VOD is from last month, so a collapse is looking very likely.

this vrevie things seem to deserve a thread now jannies for archival purpose because it seems like the entire company is going under :iryswooo:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
this vrevie things seem to deserve a thread now jannies for archival purpose because it seems like the entire company is going under :iryswooo:
Could it be that they are running out of money or something? I dunno just spitballing here

Panko Enjoyer

There isn't anything substantial other than the announcement and the PLs listed, which could be posted in the "Not-" thread.
Only 2 people have been announced for graduation, so hardly deserving of its own thread at this point.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
What a nice cause. I wonder how much Froot will raise and donate this time!
:smugpipi:

Archive

How does he keep doing this?

Fishman is a confirmed retard. This isn't surprising.

This is the call of a wild Proctor, mourning over a great loss. The Proctor is usually an aloof and transient creature, but when altered it can be incredibly loud.
@The Proctor when he heard the news:

Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.
If this is who I think it is, some brown enjoyer would be :inahungryl: right about now.

Damn, VHoeShow is like our TVA, but instead of vtuber gathering spots, it is accomodate all the second-hand graduated Vtuber! :smugselen:
Needs more clout before they get accepted to VShojo.

Cowny.

Holy fucking schizo batman. there are people in the kronii thread in VT that are still mad some people gift memberships to kronii, the schizo contacted youtube's support just to ask the spending limit for gifts, they still think some people have an account on every country with a shit currency even though the ones gifting are literary using the same account they SC in USD to gift, and you can tell by their membership badge being rainbow.
9m0tmv.png

the next excuse will probably be the ones gifting made multiple accounts and bought memberships at the same time on all accounts just to gain the system and to not get caught. :ironmousekek:
The tale of a butthurt paypig.

Selen's head is going to grow so much that it will make her long ass neck look normal. (for non OW2 enjoyers the first message is the kind of thing you get if you try to type "gg ez" in chat)

(disclaimer: she was drunk and joking around, please don't make a twitlonger about it)
This is like the world famous Paladins announcer Amelia Watson but now it's Selen Tatsuki, the winner of the Best Gamer Vtuber award at the Vtuber Awards Show hosted by famous Twitch Vtuber Filian.

Black Corpo thread incoming. We still have two more weeks before the year ends. Hold onto your buttcheeks...

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I honestly never expected VReverie to be the next to go. I mean sure, they aren't doing as well as Phase or Idol but by small corpo standards they're one of the better ones for sure. Cheri my beloved....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its non stop vague posting with these girls.
According to anon this is ophilia

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There isn't anything substantial other than the announcement and the PLs listed, which could be posted in the "Not-" thread.
Only 2 people have been announced for graduation, so hardly deserving of its own thread at this point.
2 of the biggest talents are out. And almost everyone else is Streaming on alts. PL from graduated talent promoting PL of other talents that have still not graduated.

If there is smoke, there is probably fire.

Panko Enjoyer

2 of the biggest talents are out. And almost everyone else is Streaming on alts. PL from graduated talent promoting PL of other talents that have still not graduated.

True, but until we see flames, a dedicated thread seems unnecessary at this point. For all we know, it could just quietly dissolve with no one giving more info.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Its non stop vague posting with these girls.
According to anon this is ophilia

Archive

She is literally streaming right now, you can compare voices:

Also, she said to not-Cheri, who was in chat: "Oh shush, you're orange".
And some songs she has sang plus she talking of "her work" tomorrow make it pretty obvious.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RiverBear

I was under the impression that VRev was doing fine considering that Nova Aokami seems to be getting tons of sponsorship deals with BushiroadEN.

Or I maybe am too into the Bushiroad/Cardfight Vanguard circle that my viewpoint is skewed.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Honestly seeing these tiny corpos burning isn't even funny anymore, it's just kinda sad... and boring. It's always the same bullshit and the leftovers end up just being gobbled up by the jews and fishman anyways.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If the company has a max extinction event and doesn't at least have the decency to either give them their IPs or sell them to them, they deserve death

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I was under the impression that VRev was doing fine considering that Nova Aokami seems to be getting tons of sponsorship deals with BushiroadEN.

Or I maybe too into the Bushiroad/Cardfight Vanguard circle that my viewpoint is skewed.

Could always be a case of management prioritizing 1 talent over everyone else.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
True, but until we see flames, a dedicated thread seems unnecessary at this point. For all we know, it could just quietly dissolve with no one giving more info.
it saves the jannies from having to sweep whole pages into a thread and potentially miss some and also sweep in unrelated posts as well by mistake or because they mentioned it in passing

This is wise especially in this case because we can see the fire starting this time.

THREAD NOW JANNIES

frz

The PLs started having activity including streaming and our new resident vtuber already confirmed another one beside those two were looking to get out weeks prior. So it's basically confirmed 3. Some of these alts are not PL and created october this year and are only found because they started retweeting each others. But hey if you deem just 3 gone is not enough, might as well just continue here. I went through all the posted PLs

Ophielia 80% out at this point and she is as subtle as a truck. Archive
Edit: Ophie pulled the rug and posted on her V-reverie account 100% gone

Salmon started tweeting today in Oct and are readying up her new Live2D model. Interesting that the account created in October 2023 but only has tweets from today. This might be the one our resident vtuber alluded to. Archive

Rana streamed twice this week on PL, she's also live right now. Making it a 3rd stream in a week. Also retweeted Salmon's new model. Spotted chatting on Umi (not-Ophelia)'s karaoke stream.
Archive

Akiko's sus tweet. Archive

Nova. Also started streaming on twitch 4 hours ago, people put her on likely out, but I only saw vagueposting so far. Archive

The other girl just post "the fuck happened" on her twitter, not deemed worthy to bring here.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Nova Aokami Ch. [VReverie] spotted in Umi's stream....
On one hand, you can't have more confirmation. On the other... Should she be posting there in her corpo account?

Top Bottom