"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

Coffee Filter

20230425_231402.png

Silvervale and Vei not renewing their contracts with VShojo.

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

Everyone makes mistakes - Froot 2k23

I wonder, will they finally let the other applicants in to compensate now?

Or will it turn out only Haruka got in at all

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Holy shit is Vshojo starting to heal? Vei was (probably) the worst one!

PekoWick

Oh shit EN3 confirmed :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Vei hasn't really been into vtubing in a long time now lol, I'm surprised she stayed around as long as she did.
Silver, it's a tossup whether this is because of Froot causing so much tranny drama around her and VShojo pushing her out, or if it's a case where she is wanting away from a company and people that didn't support her an iota when she was being targeted. Either way she's better off.

RiverBear

>their
>they
>their
Really trying to go out of the way to not say the dude has a dick
EDIT:
I'm dumb and thought it was Zen who left

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

So the day has finally come. Figured there was bad blood behind the scenes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll join Asmon's outfit OTK. Vei is dating Sodapoppin (and I think they recently moved in together in Austin) and Silvervale has been buddying up to OTK streamers including Asmongold. It wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support during the Hogwards shit caused a rift either.

Edit: Seriously though, I'm shocked they haven't picked up a vTuber yet. I've been expecting Snuffy to join for a while, but that clearly hasn't happened.

RiverBear

Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll join Asmon's outfit OTK. Vei is dating Sodapoppin (and I think they recently moved in together in Austin) and Silvervale has been buddying up to OTK streamers including Asmongold. It wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support during the Hogwards shit caused a rift either.
Which means Kson and Nazuna will be crawling back to Holo?

niggaphil

Froot the biggest vtuber cheater is the biggest winner!!!

I am expecting Vshojo now to be more LGBTQ++ friendly!!!

:talentfreedom:

USS IOWA

And thus all notable EN corpos have now had someone graduating in the company, True Unity has been achieved.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Asmon was also probably the most vocal person about defending streamers playing Hogwarts. He even put out a video to teach streamers how to deal with harassment on the internet. I didn't watch it but apparently it was a good video.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
This year might just be the total collapse of corpo vtubing God willing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

They have contracts?

No mention of them having goodbye streams, though I guess that sort of thing is less important if they're continuing their identities.

Also, is it normal for agencies to announce these departures so late at night? I'm noticing a pattern.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

View attachment 22077

How could they possibly want even more :talentfreedom: than they already had? Maybe Froot neglected to share any of the $57,000 she didn't donate to charity (friendly reminder!) and they just had enough of the constant drama.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Good on Silvervale for finally getting out of the toxic relationship known of Vshojo.

Lets hope that her career as an indie (or as a new vtuber if she joins another company) goes well :)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Calli secretly back to killing this year and has descended her Grim Reaper powers onto the VTuber community

USS IOWA

Silvervale for EN3!

Autisticus

I would like to casually mention that Nazuna's contract will be up for renewal within a few months.

Kalion

:)

Silvervale is talking about the departure now. Interesting points:
-Nothing changes content wise
-Chat asked if she's still friends with the talents. "I think a friend is someone who talks to you outside of when it is convenient." Still has -some- friends in the company.
-Decision was influenced by both "recent events" along with problems that were there from the start.
-Does not feel she was properly represented by the company.
-Feels it is the best move for her "mental health" as well as financially.
-Feels she'll be much happier not being in the company.

Top Bottom