vShojo suffers first casualties, Silvervale and Vei go indie

kestraline

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Silvervale for EN3!
please no

I know that Silver got a bunch of horrific harassment for the HL stuff but let's not forget her backstabbing Nux and blocking anyone who even slightly criticized her for it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Silvervale and Vei not renewing their contracts with VShojo.

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

If they went real corpo they will be like stds, someone is gonna catch them and ruin their shit for at least 6 months. Overall OH NO.... anyway.
:smugrys:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I would like to casually mention that Nazuna's contract will be up for renewal within a few months.
What are you hoping for to happen? Renew or ditch talent freedom?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm going to attempt to manage my expectations and assume they're just leaving Vshojo for business/career reasons.

...but my god do I want to log back in later to see a juicy fucking shitshow. Let the world burn, I'll bring the popcorn.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
please no

I know that Silver got a bunch of horrific harassment for the HL stuff but let's not forget her backstabbing Nux and blocking anyone who even slightly criticized her for it.
Given the bullshit she got put through, I imagine she's seen the light on that kind of shit given she's now been at the end of that gun.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Silvervale and Vei not renewing their contracts with VShojo.

Edit to add: Wonder why they decided to not renew? Y'know, with talent freedom and all.

I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
fucking hell, there are mcdonald's restaurants with lower turnover rates compared to vtuber graduations this year

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
5 more days left in the Month of the Rake.

Hogwarts Legacy takes its latest victim, surely this won't embolden even further talent harassment by People of Twitter in the future. Blood is now in the water, the only question is, how far will VSJ go for The Cause?

The more Proctor sleeps, the more tragedy takes hold. Tune in tomorrow for even more of this nonsense, I know I'm waiting with bated breath - who knows if your oshi is next. Support your favorite talents while you still can.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The heat is taken off the Fish so he can once again rise above the rest.
Phase Connect Domination.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Silvervale by the way, has made this clear.
View attachment 22085
At least Veibae is gone. Shame they couldn't boot Froot out as well, just shows you who the company really supported when it came to Wizard Game.
Holy shit, the shade. This is definitely directed at Froot

Good thing Vei is gone. Her and Nyanners are honestly the worst of the group. Followed by Froot.

niggaphil

The heat is taken off the Fish so he can once again rise above the rest.
View attachment 22088
To be fair, The Phase Connect Termination is the least shitshow compared with the rest of graduation and termination.

Although I hate, and sometimes questioned Fishman actions :fishfry:, I think he handled this incident very well, compared to the non-functional Vshitshow company (It is pretty obvious that Silvervale quit due to the bitches and management)

Autisticus

What are you hoping for to happen? Renew or ditch talent freedom?
Ditch 100%. Vshojo has not been good for her. I strongly suspect she will choose not to.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Ditch 100%. Vshojo has not been good for her. I strongly suspect she will choose not to.
Considering how many negative things that I've heard about her as Nazuna, I'm inclined to agree with you. I suppose the only loss would be the original model, that one is kinda cute.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll join Asmon's outfit OTK. Vei is dating Sodapoppin (and I think they recently moved in together in Austin) and Silvervale has been buddying up to OTK streamers including Asmongold.
I was thinking the same thing. OTK is a much bigger organization than vshojo and can push them into the twitch mainstream, I'd jump ship myself in the same situation.

Bonus clip of abusive relationship.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
Regardless of whatever bad things she said or did in the past, I'll always try to give her the benefit of the doubt as she is apparently a good friend of Ame.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Considering how many negative things that I've heard about her as Nazuna, I'm inclined to agree with you. I suppose the only loss would be the original model, that one is kinda cute.
What negative things? I don't watch her much so all I know about is when I watched the trainwreck of a birthday stream where she had a mental illness episode live for an hr

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Top Bottom