"Get nut on! Wait...yeah, acorn"Lottie Shinju

Culinary Catastrophes

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When dreams of your oshi cooking you dinner turn out to be nightmares as a result of their culinary monstrosities, this is a place to share all of the insane, absurd, and disgusting creations vtubers have put out there. Also any food related merch that turned out to be hilariously bad.

Start your day off right with a hot cup of Pipkin Coffee mixed with expired Faygo for the genuine vomit drawer experience
1663463433478.png1663463496739.png

And enjoy it with a nice, crisp, Koolaid pickle from Lisa (Not actually a picture of what Lisa made but I thought you people needed to see this abomination she and others enjoy)
1663463610591.png

For lunch, enjoy a variety of dishes from Yuri. Imagine eating this good.
1663463706382.png
food1.pngfood 2.pngfood 3.png food 4.png

And for dinner, Uruka has you covered with Sakana's secret recipe:
1663464008201.png

It's a recipe that required a whole bottle of ketchup, and speaking of ketchup, apparently it goes great in soup according to Kirschey.
uruka cooking2.png

Now enjoy your meals, and happy posting. Don't forget to wash your penis beef?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Holy shit this is one thread I'm never, ever going to review ever again. Don't do anything naughty, children. I'm going to go pray for the giant meteor for a while.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Holy shit this is one thread I'm never, ever going to review ever again. Don't do anything naughty, children. I'm going to go pray for the giant meteor for a while.
As a merchant of the horrific and absurd I'll take that as a compliment. Though are you sure you want to miss out on my Koolaid Pickle experiment that I'll be conducting next week?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No no.... this means WE CAN FIX THEM...... something good to eat!
But in Lisa's defense, her soup sounded very healthy and good. Also, I would probably eat all of Yuri's cooking and the kethcup-sakana-getti too....
if it was gluten free and vegetarian and it would never be so I'm off the hook!
Ketchup + Cynin Pepper+ soy sauce is my go to "make gross food edible" magic trick.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Jesus Christ, what is she trying to grow her own Pippa?

No no.... this means WE CAN FIX THEM...... something good to eat!
But in Lisa's defense, her soup sounded very healthy and good. Also, I would probably eat all of Yuri's cooking and the kethcup-sakana-getti too....
if it was gluten free and vegetarian and it would never be so I'm off the hook!
Ketchup + Cynin Pepper+ soy sauce is my go to "make gross food edible" magic trick.
Lisa's soup did sound good, but I like ginger and other types of horseradish so I'm probably biased. I'm not big into ketchup so a whole bottle of it makes me nervous.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii joined the wrong corpo. Fishman needs to poach her so she can join the rest of the moldy girls.

Moldy_Kronii-exif-remove.jpeg

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I present to you all:
The 2nd most cursed cook in all of Nijisanji EN. MILLIE PARFAIT

Spoilered to not take up a lot of page space and also because its quite cursed.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You know, thinking about it, I find it funny Pippa was giving Kirschey crap for having ketchup unrefrigerated on her table, meanwhile Pippa has week old cheese slices just hanging out on her desk that she debates eating.
She is waiting for the cheese to gain pungency and sharpness.
And ketchup can be kept unrefrigerated no problem, in my household it's never kept in the fridge and it has never gone bad, same with mustard.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1663563024725.png1663563399715.jpeg
Reminder: don't leave your pizza in the air fryer too long. Original image was too big, so I sized it down with XnConvert. The original image in all its glory is still on the PC Discord.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
so I sized it down with XnConvert.
That's one mangled pizza, didn't think it was possible to fuck pizza like that. Also, I've found if you just change the file save to a jpeg instead of a png it will almost always solve file size issues for images.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That's one mangled pizza, didn't think it was possible to fuck pizza like that. Also, I've found if you just change the file save to a jpeg instead of a png it will almost always solve file size issues for images.
>jpeg
Absolutely heretical.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Incoming Haachama-level disaster.

1663596677671.png

Update: still cursed, but she made it work somehow. (there was originally way too much water in the batter because of the way she added the food dye)

1663599118177.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Why are the peopl from 1st world country so bad at food/cooking? Is it because we appreciate food better than you people?

Top Bottom