"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

Culinary Catastrophes

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Why are the peopl from 1st world country so bad at food/cooking? Is it because we appreciate food better than you people?
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
I blame lazy parents, that raised their children on instant-,fast- and junk-food.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>jpeg
Absolutely heretical.
Sometimes a stupid problem needs a stupid solution.

I want pictures of Hotdogs!
1663608875839.png

Incoming Haachama-level disaster.

View attachment 762

Update: still cursed, but she made it work somehow. (there was originally way too much water in the batter because of the way she added the food dye)

View attachment 769

Why though? Takoyaki is absolutely delicious and this just looks like it ruins it.

Why are the peopl from 1st world country so bad at food/cooking? Is it because we appreciate food better than you people?
A lot of them just get used to ordering food and take a weird sense of pride in not being able to cook. I've always found it stupid as cooking is a skill everyone should know.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I blame lazy parents, that raised their children on instant-,fast- and junk-food.
Doesn't really matter, instant food are the first thing parent taught their kids in cooking, and yet everyone still know to make a one-two dish. Hell, I read a lot of people in the west don't know that egg goes really well with instant ramen/noodle

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Doesn't really matter, instant food are the first thing parent taught their kids in cooking, and yet everyone still know to make a one-two dish. Hell, I read a lot of people in the west don't know that egg goes really well with instant ramen/noodle
Usually people eating instant ramen in the west can't afford eggs.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Here, if you can only afford instant ramen without egg, only then you're very poor. That's how cheap and ubiquitous the combination is here

kestraline

Early Adopter
Let's not forget the horror that was Flare's pizza:
1663615558187.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is on this pizza without any hints:
  • A Pasta/spaghetti base
  • ....some sort of grey-brown meat substance or maybe fucked up mushrooms? I just hope it's not bananas.
  • Is that hard bread sticks on the top?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Eggs were like two dollars a dozen before the pandemic. If someone is poor I'd say it's all the more reason to learn to cook as you can make really cheap meals using things like eggs, beans, and whatever, and it will be way better than eating ramen every night.

• A Pasta/spaghetti base
I didn't even notice the pasta the first time, holy shit.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A lot of them just get used to ordering food and take a weird sense of pride in not being able to cook. I've always found it stupid as cooking is a skill everyone should know.
Cooking is fun honestly, idk why so many people see cooking as some sort of chore. I see it as a fun hobby and making something new is always fun.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Cooking is fun honestly, idk why so many people see cooking as some sort of chore. I see it as a fun hobby and making something new is always fun.
I love to cook, it's easy. I don't make anything insanely fancy, but I can use a crock pot, sous vide, & pressure cooker. We eat in for almost every meal, so we take turns cooking.

If you've never had a sous vide steak, perfectly medium-rare (129F or 53C for 1 1/2 hour) and then pan-seared in a pan with butter you're missing out.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love to cook, it's easy. I don't make anything insanely fancy, but I can using a crock pot, sous vide, & pressure cooker. We eat in for almost every meal, so we take turns cooking.

If you've never had a sous vide steak, perfectly medium-rare (129F or 53C for 1 1/2 hour) and then pan-seared in a pan with butter you're missing out.
I honestly prefer chicken and pork but I concur, good food makes you happier and healthier, the only thing I dislike about cooking is the cleaning afterwards.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm a lazy man, so if a certain mold rabbit reads this:
Lazy Shepherd's Pie:
Ground Beef (1 kg). Brown and drain grease.
2 packs of Club House Shepherd's Pie mix. Mix into ground beef.
2 (or more) Pouches of Betty Crocker Butter & Herb Instant Mashed Potatoes. Boil 1+ L water and mix with 1-2 TBS Margarine in large metal bowl.
Mix in beef.
Portion out into several microwaveable containers.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
1-2 TBS Margarine in large metal bowl.
I was with you until I saw this. Why margarine, a processed vegetable oil and not real butter?

Anyway, I think having an inverse board for "How to cook for Retards" would be funny, the opposite of this thread.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I was with you until I saw this. Why margarine, a processed vegetable oil and not real butter?
Me no lactose even for cooking.
Gomenasorry.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I find it fun as well, and it's really not that hard. Once you follow a recipe a couple times and get a feel for how certain things cook it's easy to wing things on the fly.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
And enjoy it with a nice, crisp, Koolaid pickle from Lisa (Not actually a picture of what Lisa made but I thought you people needed to see this abomination she and others enjoy)
>koolaidpickles.jpeg
Now enjoy your meals, and happy posting. Don't forget to wash your penis beef?
Word on the street is that you were going to do this? Here's my take.
Removed to save data cap space, DM me if you'd like to see the pics
I will update everyone in the coming days with pictures of how they turn out. I followed the wisdom of a fat black lady I found on Youtube. I figured if anyone know knows how to make this shit taste good, it's her.

I suggest using other flavors with a greater color variety when you do this. I knew I had Kool-Aid at home when I went to fetch the pickles from Aldi but like 80% of it was grape and the remaining ones were all shades of red.

Good luck.​

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Let's not forget the horror that was Flare's pizza:
View attachment 781
SEA and Pizza - a horror culinary combo. Sweet tomato sauce. Cheese that doesn't melt. Their version of fake meat with salty fish base sauce and honey. I could go on and on. Also... CORN EVERYWHERE. I will give pineapple a pass, but sweet corn is a sin.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
SEA and Pizza - a horror culinary combo. Sweet tomato sauce. Cheese that doesn't melt. Their version of fake meat with salty fish base sauce and honey. I could go on and on. Also... CORN EVERYWHERE. I will give pineapple a pass, but sweet corn is a sin.
I had baby corn on a pizza in Germany. It was gross and another of their war crimes.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not exactly culinary, but mosquitos find Kaela's mouth irresistible

Top Bottom