"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

Debate @famous artist pipkun about Nijisanji (Pipkun Retard War)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
For the last 200+ pages of "niji burns" threads I was convinced that @famous artist pipkun is having the time of his life, baiting literally the whole TVA's userbase. Now, however, I'm beginning to suspect that he may be actually be retarded, doesn't know how law works, and it is the entirety of users who constantly bait him by the virtue of not being as retarded as him. Shamefur dispray, go explode your penis.

The most enraging and despicable part about that Elira stream was that it caused Doki to cut short her Neopets stream, I was really looking toward that one. :pippasadl:

Mod Edit: This is a split so Pipkun does not keep derailing the Niji Retard War thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For the last 200+ pages of "niji burns" threads I was convinced that @famous artist pipkun is having the time of his life, baiting literally the whole TVA's userbase. Now, however, I'm beginning to suspect that he may be actually be retarded, doesn't know how law works, and it is the entirety of users who constantly bait him by the virtue of not being as retarded as him. Shamefur dispray, go explode your penis.

The most enraging and despicable part about that Elira stream was that it caused Doki to cut short her Neopets stream, I was really looking toward that one. :pippasadl:
8fp8be.jpg

EH i didnt even write his name correctly. Too bad

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

by all means state the pipeda statute niji is allegedly breaking. You can't make public knowledge confidential. NDAs are broken and then ruled to be unenforceble like the Vince Mcmahon ndas and the Trump - Omarosa book.

Xuhle

by all means state the pipeda statute niji is allegedly breaking. You can't make public knowledge confidential. NDAs are broken and then ruled to be unenforceble like the Vince Mcmahon ndas and the Trump - Omarosa book.
Just to end this what public information are you even claiming at this point? The BPD? I'm pretty sure the diagnosis for the suicide attempt and that are separate.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
How about I just call you a stupid Yamanba who should kill himself and we'll all agree that I've refuted your arguments this way?

Reticule, don't be jealous, I'm allowed to tell other people to kill themselves.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@thhrang could we get a KF style "debate user on X" thread for Pipkun? Even if he's being genuine (lol) his constant bickering is shitting up the thread and I'm pretty sure he's looped on points a couple times by now. It's been pages of this shit and nothing has come of it except wasted space.

famous artist pipkun

Just to end this what public information are you even claiming at this point? The BPD? I'm pretty sure the diagnosis for the suicide attempt and that are separate.
the suicide is what gets brought up when everyone whines about pipeda. Its not a violation of HIPAA to talk about it for a number of reasons including vtubing companies arent required to obey hipaa's privacy rules. unless you got a statute that says otherwise im assuming its the same in Pipeda. and its public knowledge because we're sitting here talking about it.
Cmon mr Columbian lawyer, just say i'm wrong.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I don't think I have ever blocked anyone on a message board before. That may change soon.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Xuhle

the suicide is what gets brought up when everyone whines about pipeda. Its not a violation of HIPAA to talk about it for a number of reasons including vtubing companies arent required to obey hipaa's privacy rules. unless you got a statute that says otherwise im assuming its the same in Pipeda. and its public knowledge because we're sitting here talking about it.

Cmon mr Columbian lawyer, just say i'm wrong.
So I'll ask again what is it your saying is public information? The suicide attempt? That wouldn't have been public knowledge if nijisanji didn't share it.

famous artist pipkun

So I'll ask again what is it your saying is public information? The suicide attempt?
yes.
Nope, suicide IS NOT public knowledge and you were already told why.
we're literally talking about it now. If you're saying Niji broke some nda, you'd have to layout a timeframe of when it was signed compared to the termination notice or whenever it was first mentioned.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
you guys should stop replying to the bait, isn't that one of the oldest rules ever basically

Xuhle

yes.

we're literally talking about it now. If you're saying Niji broke some nda, you'd have to layout a timeframe of when it was signed compared to the termination notice or whenever it was first mentioned.
That wouldnt have been public knowledge if the vanta company didn't skinwalk. Which for all we really know could have been false at the time of the skinwalking.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

frz

Stop replying to bait you filthy animals.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

faithful parachute

You got a timeline literally a few days ago and ignored it. Please, just stop posting.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pipkun is part ոigger right? It's his peoples month, so he's doing his best to make sure we know his heritage by being fucking insufferable and working overtime to achieve that.

Anyway, catching up on the thread was interesting. I suppose I'm kind of disappointed there wasn't another implosion while I slept.

Top Bottom