"We had to manually permit the terms 'fudgepacker, gay ass, gayass, gay-ass' and various permutations of capitalization"SoZased

Debate @famous artist pipkun about Nijisanji (Pipkun Retard War)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You know, with this "pipkun" guy, the more I learn about him, the less I care for him!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I can't believe I'm agreeing with @famous artist pipkun but he is at least partly right.
This is also a retarded fucking debate, just wait until there is more info dropped nerds.
It's not that I'd like to forbid pipkun from writing his takes on Selen's termination, in fact I like people who challenge the opinion of majority, because even if they're wrong, they force others to actively reevaluate their positions, instead of mindlessly repeating after other users. I'm not calling him slurs because he dared to have a different opinion, but because he's being an annoying cunt about it.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I mentally skipped over Pipkun's comments in the Total Retard War thread because I had 50+ pages to catch up on.

I can only attest to when he showed up on Proctor's stream last week. There he spoke for a few minutes at a time and I had a hard time keeping what he was saying straight.

In contrast both Proctor and Murray were more concise with their words and listening to them didn't make me want to kill myself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ok but does america actually have real cheese

angry sushi

Early Adopter
i hate how simple this shit is and how little intelligence you have pipkun. Kys.
1707861218630.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
My guess, presuming that there was an actual confidentiality agreement signed by representatives for both parties, is that it would have been okay to disclose the relevant portions of the documents to the other talents if those talents had signed NDAs. We know Niji isn't shy about throwing around NDAs like they're gong out of style, so it's curious that they didn't when it came to materials relevant to legal proceedings.

If there wasn't a confidentiality agreement signed by representatives for both parties, then all bets are off. This was not material provided through the discovery process.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Once the documents hops across the ocean, legal bindings aren't enforced if the "leak" is discovered being done in another country. She would have to target the EN branch with lawsuits and then it's a 50/50 shot up to the specifics of the contracts.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i hate how simple this shit is and how little intelligence you have pipkun. Kys.
View attachment 63706
Seems dumb of selen's lolyer to send a non binding contracting to JP and then tell selen it was a good NDA/CDA. that's just me reading this picture.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What if Selen and Anykara's lawyers are just Rekeita in drag and/or different wigs

famous artist pipkun

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Get your fantasy courtroom picks in

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Seems dumb of selen's lolyer to send a non binding contracting to JP and then tell selen it was a good NDA/CDA. that's just me reading this picture.
  • selen's lawyer would be interacting with either EN/JP; most likely EN since laws get enforced and contractually bound plus language barrier of communications.
    • Also depends on the filings of selen's work contracts (Employee or 1099 or etc...) as well in US/JP. Nobody knows the specifics of the documents filed, safe to assume both, but EN branch is legally bound to work within the US law with worker rights and protections etc...
  • EN legal would be in their right to ship a copy to the JP legal branch. Anycolor being the parent company makes the JP legal branch entitled to it within US State law.
  • Parent company supersedes EN branch in this case being the JP HQ of Anycolor as holdings for company creation documents within the US.
  • JP branch laughs at US law not applying and the JP Legal is now capable of sharing the info around without consequence.
  • Since the paperwork was created and filed+signed in US/EN branch binding, they shouldn't have shared it to the Livers, but this is where it gets into the fog and the most sense making of dodging lawsuits is JP branch gets to send it freely around. EN Branch is now legally in trouble for it spilling to a 3rd party if it can be proven in court. EN Branch broke their duties to ensure only the proper legal authorities are allowed to see it.
  • JP branch can't receive any legal ramifications from a US court, so the JP branch sends the documents to the Livers, and puts the guns to their heads to make the video. This also gets messy because there lies a lot of nuanced federal laws about what a foreign company can do within the US borders.

Whether they were named or not. This is getting into Among Us territory and the EN Branch executed a self report of murdering selen, and the imposter partner being the JP Branch and Livers combined, named in the suit are coming to the defense of EN Branch failing to dodge the accusations of the public murdering her during deliberation; all while EN branch is snitching on themselves in discussion as well as the Livers/JP by association trying to defend EN.

The fact you can't create a secondary thought in your head to figure this shit out based on the facts we know so far makes me want to take away your citizenship, move you in to a house I own and have you as a slave migrant for the annoying rainbow flag twitterYamanbas.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For one thing, the US is not involved, she's a Canadian citizen in Canadia.

I don't buy the argument about JP being able to skirt a hypothetical NDA just by existing. Agreements of subsidiaries can be binding on on their parent companies, particularly when the subsidiary is a mere instrumentality dominated and controlled by the parent for the parent's own purposes, which I would say NijiEN qualifies as. And foreign companies can absolutely be brought into court.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
For one thing, the US is not involved, she's a Canadian citizen in Canadia.

I don't buy the argument about JP being able to skirt a hypothetical NDA just by existing. Agreements of subsidiaries can be binding on on their parent companies, particularly when the subsidiary is a mere instrumentality dominated and controlled by the parent for the parent's own purposes, which I would say NijiEN qualifies as. And foreign companies can absolutely be brought into court.
Canada is an entirely different beast of crazy courts, but it depends on all the contracts involved and where they're filed. State side judges are very much just acting as their own personal god, i can only imagine what the canada judges would do in situations like this. I hope selen goes for filing the lawsuit since now its basically an easy win.

As for the JP skirting a summons for their subsidiary company, typically state side a rep will be sent, yes i know, but do I believe anycolor would even do that? absolutely not. Hence why I said they'd skirt it. Their doubling down on the worst possible decision leads me to believe they're going to continue making the worst decision possible.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Canada is an entirely different beast of crazy courts, but it depends on all the contracts involved and where they're filed. State side judges are very much just acting as their own personal god, i can only imagine what the canada judges would do in situations like this. I hope selen goes for filing the lawsuit since now its basically an easy win.

As for the JP skirting a summons for their subsidiary company, typically state side a rep will be sent, yes i know, but do I believe anycolor would even do that? absolutely not. Hence why I said they'd skirt it. Their doubling down on the worst possible decision leads me to believe they're going to continue making the worst decision possible.
you wrote all the shit, was wrong and had to walk it back. you feel better getting a dig in? hahah

you could say im 2/5ths

angry sushi

Early Adopter
you wrote all the shit, was wrong and had to walk it back. you feel better getting a dig in? hahah

you could say im 2/5ths
It's 3/5ths for the joke, but that's ok no matter how wrong I am I still won't stand for your anthem. Also :nolanihopeyournotblack:

Don't worry I'll just follow my idol Vaush and explain it away and still retain an audience bigger than you with my morally superior high ground. :mikothumbsl:

famous artist pipkun

It's 3/5ths for the joke, but that's ok no matter how wrong I am I still won't stand for your anthem. Also :nolanihopeyournotblack:

Don't worry I'll just follow my idol Vaush and explain it away and still retain an audience bigger than you with my morally superior high ground. :mikothumbsl:
1-3/5 =2/5

Jealous

Lurker

A bit irrelevant to the debate but anon is discussing this.
Stolen from Parrot Cord.

Top Bottom