"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

Debate @famous artist pipkun about Nijisanji (Pipkun Retard War)

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Just migo him and move on, no point looping on this.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This should be named "Pipkun Retard War"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
niji lawyers AI model

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Alternatively, just tell pipkun to celebrate Black History Month by performing a live reenactment of Fentanyl Floyd's demise.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its simple
what statue of pipeda did niji violate
and when did they sign the nda?

i know the answer is "we dont know" but you whiny babies are so adamant you know so ill wait patiently with my high iq future time preference

IdenticalPlateaus

Good move, I don't care about retard/bait posts but when itand the replies to it starts to make up a significant percentage of the thread it is time to purge that shit.
But good job on single-handedly lowering the threads quality pipkun, you are truly exceptional.

famous artist pipkun

Good move, I don't care about retard/bait posts but when that shit and the replies to it starts to make up a significant percentage of the thread it is time to purge that shit.
But good job on single-handedly lowering the threads quality pipkun, you are truly exceptional.
its not my fault, im asking for the law being bantied about

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not my place to declare how to go about things, but isn't it a bit far to have shitposting thread about a current events thread.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not my place to declare how to go about things, but isn't it a bit far to have shitposting thread about a current events thread.
This is not just a shitposting thread. This is a split for arguing specifically with Pipkun about the current event, because otherwise the entire thread would keep being flooded with people replying to him alone. This kind of split/argument thread happens all the time on KF.

famous artist pipkun

its not shitposting. im asking very specific questions and retards are mad they can't answer the Melanated Man. for all the nword talk my detractors are doing a good job apeing a chimpout; if they could they d put tires over me and douse me in petrol while ook ooking about pipeda and ndas

IdenticalPlateaus

Is there a downside to it existing though? Seems like it just keeps everything tidier, which is a jannies job eh?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
its not shitposting. im asking very specific questions and retards are mad they can't answer the Melanated Man. for all the nword talk my detractors are doing a good job apeing a chimpout; if they could they d put tires over me and douse me in petrol while ook ooking about pipeda and ndas
I don't know about everyone else, but not a single one of my posts indicated a willingness to debate you about anything, I've been clear from the very start that my only intention is to call you slurs repeatedly. Which now I've got a shiny new thread for. Yamanba.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I can't believe I'm agreeing with @famous artist pipkun but he is at least partly right.
This is also a retarded fucking debate, just wait until there is more info dropped nerds.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
As stated elsewhere, nfi about the legal argument.

I think @famous artist pipkun is retarded for repeating the same argument ad nauseum. Not because it's right or wrong, but because it's clearly pointless. Making it once and linking it in the event he is proven right to gloat is enough.

But he does have a point about the responses to him mostly being chimpouts. He's been annoying, but he was also acting more civil than the other side throughout every exchange.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic

Please see linked video for my point made as succinctly as possible. Nothing long just 2 seconds of your time.

(also the rest of this podcast clip is pretty funny too)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
But he does have a point about the responses to him mostly being chimpouts. He's been annoying, but he was also acting more civil than the other side throughout every exchange.
It's mostly because he's been keeping this going for a week now despite being terminally uninformed and whenever he's been caught on a point, he just moves on to a new one to keep the argument up without acknowledging it. Hence why people moved to thinking he was baiting, and now to just getting pissed off.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
El Famoso Artista Pipkun

Top Bottom