"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine
  • I'm streaming at 22:30 UTC/10:30 PM GMT. I'll be covering the numerous insane and demented reactions of vtubers/vtweeters to the recent political assassination attempt. If you have specific examples you want me to cover, post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Regloss and Advent is understandable since they are new.

I mean ID have their own sports fes and some of them have concert at the same date.

A lot of EN participating means ENfag bitching about EN participation last year works.
Now you have JPfags bitching about not all JPs participating! People will never be fucking happy and these events will miss more and more members as the roster gets bigger.

Negzana

Kaela reaction to Zeta3D

Ela next everyone watch her on the 20th!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Miguel played ACVI

and then did a Zatsu

:menhera: LOVE

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Sayu venting about niji
- Finana and Kotoka the big backstabbers
- whether or not she dropped the doc, the place was going to blow up anyways due to how shit the place is

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sayu venting about niji
- whether or not she dropped the doc, the place was going to blow up anyways due to how shit the place is

So she's just going mask off now? I guess some kind of NDA ran out?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

这是一首非常好的歌:自鸣得意:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
don't know for how long the NDA lasts on niji, I only know Hololive's

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sayu venting about niji

Welp that's literal confirmation on who the shit stirrers were.(Kotaka Finana) Confirmation Fish really is a bitch I'm still willing to give Kotaka leeway since grasp of english

Do remember to take some of this with some salt biases and all that but it sounds like NOONE was willing to help her even if you are generous toward ninji with that reading thati s not a good look.

Also some confirmation that the talents knew about how the gen was imploding. I have to wonder if they wanted to make zaion the scaegoat because of some of her flubs ?

Edit:
Doubt it shes still trying to imply Zaion is another person but shes slipping up every so often keeping the act up when shes trying to be emotional about it seems pretty draining.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Lumi learning Starcraft 2 is a good reminder of how utterly disappointing everything about that game was.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Sayu venting about niji

Blow up?
Vshojo poached 2 vtubers aside from her it isnt like they are they bleeding right now
Niji ex-ID seems like the implosion branch to me

soap suds

Sayu venting about niji

Welp that's literal confirmation on who the shit stirrers were.

Do remember to take some of this with some salt biases and all that but it sounds like NOONE was willing to help her even if you are generous toward ninji with that reading thati s not a good look.

Also some confirmation that the talents knew about how the gen was imploding. I have to wonder if they wanted to make zaion the scaegoat because of some of her flubs ?

Edit:

Doubt it shes still trying to imply Zaion is another person but shes slipping up every so often keeping the act up when shes trying to be emotional about it seems pretty draining.
Finana we knew was just a shit-stirrer, but for Kotoka it seems a little complicated. Kotoka still has Zaion in her room background as a plushie and I think also in the framed photo when everyone else tried to scrub her out, so I think that holds some merit. That and she fucking sobbed her eyes out over losing Zaion in her membership stream and basically said she lost one of her best friends and that she didn't know what to do. Sayu does bring up the fact that Kotoka said she couldn't support Zaion in her future endeavors but fails to mention that Kotoka also said "for now." Kotoka said that she couldn't support Zaion and whatever she was going to do for now, but that in the future that would change. Sayu also says that "no one had her back" and were all just going after her basically, and I want to point out that some livers did jump in to defend her. Ver said that he hopes she thrives outside of Niji and he hopes she's happy wherever she ends up. He even said that he thinks she's a great person, just that she broke multiple rules and had to unfortunately be let go. Ren also basically told everyone to stop bothering Sayu and to just let things go.
All that being said, I really do hope things get better for her. She did sound really emotional about her model not getting done and that she feels like she has no respect as an indie like she did in a corpo, and I hope after she does get her model she feels better. It sounds like she's been through hell, and is still going through it, so I hope she can power through all of this.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Sayu venting about niji

Tie me to a missile and fire it at Takeshi's yacht, I am ready.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sayu venting about niji

Thats interesting. I started watching like 5min before your timestamp. And she was complaining on how hard it is to be a smaller indie vtuber because she doesnt feel like people respect her. And thats the thing she loved about being a corporate vtuber. Which led to her breakdown. Im not a defender of nijisanji. But i feel like it was pretty clear that the corpo life wasnt for her. Not sure to understand what she is trying to say there. Is she just mad that her coworkers didnt back her up because nijisanji is a beeg family until it isnt? We pretty much knew everything that was said here it really sounds like a women moment to me.

there was more, it was about her having to deal with twitter people for calling her names and stuff
Welcome to the internet i guess? She said it sucks because she doesnt want to ban them since she is a smaller indie vtuber so she cant afford to lose them. Thats retarded. If people makes you incomfortable to the point of breaking down on stream get rid of them you dont need these people to grow.

Last edited:

Limkin

All they had to do is to say nothing. No one was forcing them to shit on her. Kotoka acted like the most braindead JP corposlave. "My company thinks she is bad so I must publicly renounce her, regardless if I agree with it or not". Even if she supposedly cried during the membership stream, what she presented to a public was a massive bitch. The only reason I can sort of give her the benefit of the doubt is because she is japanese, so it is default behavior she would feel forced to adopt.
Just the simple fact, that the only person who said nothing negative about her wasn't even her genmate speaks volumes.
Blow up?
Vshojo poached 2 vtubers aside from her it isnt like they are they bleeding right now
One of whom was insanely popular and printing money, and another was a very strong emotional support for other members keeping their shit together. And it is only what already happened in this timeframe, this sort of things tend to snowball and accelerate once they start going

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Thats interesting. I started watching like 5min before your timestamp. And she was complaining on how hard it is to be a smaller indie vtuber because she doesnt feel like people respect her. And thats the thing she loved about being a corporate vtuber. Which led to her breakdown. Im not a defender of nijisanji. But i feel like it was pretty clear that the corpo life wasnt for her. Not sure to understand what she is trying to say there. Is she just mad that her coworkers didnt back her up because nijisanji is a beeg family until it isnt? We pretty much knew everything that was said here it really sounds like a women moment to me.
there was more, it was about her having to deal with twitter people for calling her names and stuff

soap suds

Anyways, Pomu is going to be finishing Outer Wilds with Elira!

All they had to do is to say nothing. No one was forcing them to shit on her. Kotoka acted like the most braindead JP corposlave. "My company thinks she is bad so I must publicly renounce her, regardless if I agree with it or not". Even if she supposedly cried during the membership stream, what she presented to a public was a massive bitch. The only reason I can sort of give her the benefit of the doubt is because she is japanese, so it is default behavior she would feel forced to adopt.
Just the simple fact, that the only person who said nothing negative about her wasn't even her genmate speaks volumes.
Okay, so I do agree that Kotoka was kind of stupid. She shouldn't have just pressed the go live button straight away and should've just waited to address it, but the fact of the matter is that she did and she stumbled hard. She should've done what Doppio did and not addressed it at all, but she did and she made some statements that could be seen as bitchy. Also, Ver is her genmate...

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's just being japanese/asian dude. Ants don't question the pheromones even when they tell them to rip apart their own sisters, that's why shame cultures are so fucking scary.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Top Bottom